The Fundraiser
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by mtnrebel

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My son and I agree to made a movie to raise money for his school's football team.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

My oldest son played football when he was in high school. Yeah team right? At every school there comes a time when equipment has got to be replaced. Unfortunately being a small school in a not so rich rural area there was always a shortage of money for things like this. The usual car washes and bake sales were done to death but there still wasn’t enough money to be had. The solution came from a completely unexpected source and was also something I had never expected to hear.

One of the Deacons at my church (yes I go to church) approached me one Sunday and said he might have the answer to the problem. Apparently he had heard me talking to someone else about raising the money. He said that it was a bit unusual but paid well. Paid? A job? He said that he knew some people that lived across the river in another state that paid good money for private “family” movies. That did seem unusual but the Deacon had known my family for decades and was well aware that men in my family had been fucking me since I was thirteen and that my son had been doing the same since he was fourteen. On several occasions my son had brought friends home from school to share his mother with and the Deacon’s son had been over on more than one occasion. He asked me if I would be willing to talk to the people involved and of course I was.

A couple of days later the Deacon showed up at my house with a couple I had never seen before in tow. We all sat around for a bit talking with my husband about nothing in particular and even had a nice bourbon to sip on while we did. The talk eventually turned to the subject of the movie. They belonged to a group of people that liked to get together and watch home made porn among other things. One subject they were short on was authentic mother-son fucking. Plenty of mass produced fake stuff but they were after the real thing. They said they had some pretty good video equipment and were willing to pay us some fairly decent money for it. I made it plain we weren’t getting paid but they would have to make a donation to the school athletic fund. No problems there. Of course they were wanting to see what my son looked like so I yelled at him to come out.

My son Craig was fifteen and was your average high school kid. About six foot tall, slender, with a give a shit attitude. Eats like a horse but still skinny as a rail. They seemed to like what they saw so far but asked if they could get a look at the “other” parts. Craig looked puzzled and I told him to drop his pants. He shrugged and down they went. Now Craig turned out to be the most blessed of my three sons. He’s equipped with almost eleven inches of thick cock with a big shiny head on it. Good fucking material. Not much droop either. Even that big when he got hard it stood almost straight out.

As for me at the time I was thirty-five I believe. Not quite five foot seven I was a bit shorter than him. I’ve always been kind of chunky with a slight pooch of a stomach but it never seemed to bother anyone that was wanting to stick a dick in me. Fat ass though. I’ve always had a big ass. My tits were about 36D’s and have big brown areolas with hard nipples but they aren’t as lucky as Craig’s cock. I guess the best way to describe them are as big ‘ol floppers. They hang down when I’m standing and tend to melt into big round mounds when I’m laying down with plenty of side tit. Watching them rock back and forth when I’m getting fucked has entertained quite a few people.

The Deacon said that the couple had mentioned getting a sample just so they knew they weren’t wasting their time. I asked Craig if he minded getting a blow job while they watched. He stepped out of his jeans, walked over to me sticking his cock in my face and simply said “Suck it all you want Mom.”

I started out by licking and sucking on his balls. That always gets him going good. I was stroking his cock with my hand as I sucked first one ball then the other into my mouth. Then both balls were sucked into my mouth and I managed to work them over with my tongue. He really does like that. It wasn’t long before I had to have that cock in my mouth. I licked that big head for a bit then just swallowed half his cock in one gulp. Everyone seemed to be enjoying the sight of my son’s cock disappearing into my mouth as my head bobbed back and forth. Then I took it even further in and started making louder slurping and sucking sounds as that cock was bouncing off the back of my throat. After a few minutes of this Craig started humping my mouth some and I knew it was time to turn him loose. I looked up at him and nodded slightly. This was our signal that he was free to face fuck me if he wanted to. And he wanted to.

He started humping my mouth faster and harder while getting his cock in it even farther. When he put his hands on the back of my head I heard his father say “Watch this. This is always something to watch.” Hell I had forgotten there were other people in the room. I felt him pushing even harder and I knew it was time to relax a bit. Without much effort his cock slid down my throat and I had my nose buried in his short and curlies. Now he really started going to town putting the cock to me. That big cock head of his hurt a bit slamming into my throat, always does, but not enough to matter. Another couple of minutes and Craig told me to get ready as he pulled his cock out of my throat. He knows I don’t mind people cumming down my throat but prefer it dumped in my mouth. I just like the feeling and taste I guess. Then he just let go and my mouth was being flooded with hot gooey cum. I glanced over at our company and they were setting there staring at me as I swallowed spurt after spurt of the stuff. I knew they had no problems hearing the “Glub! Glurt! Glag!” noises I was making while I did. After licking and sucking what little cum remained on his cock I looked over at the couple and said “How’s that?”

I never did get a real answer because the woman looked at what I assumed was her husband and announced that she needed to get fucked. NOW!

The next little bit was taken up playing musical holes as my husband, my son, and the other guy took turns fucking me and the other gal. She turned out to be quite lively too.

Afterwards we set up a place and time to meet for the big movie deal. They were about to leave when my younger son walked into the house, looked around and said “I missed all the fun didn’t I.”

They just looked at each other and smiled.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.