Teacher of the Year - Cover

Teacher of the Year

Copyright© 2018 by wetfly6969

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A bad decision during a difficult time starts an awarded high school teacher down a dangerous path with one of her students.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Julia ignored their conversation as she was too busy trying to clean the semen stains from her dress before it dried too much. The tapping on the glass startled her and she half expected to see the homeless men staring at her through the window but was mortified to see the round, black face smiling at her.

“CHARLES!” she screamed pulling the soiled dress to her chest to cover herself. “What are you doing here?!?!”

“I could ask you the same thing,” he said pulling open the door to sit inside with her.

“I, uh, was, um, trying to get some sun,” she lied hoping that he’d believe it and not say anything.

“I know what you were doing, Julia so don’t lie about it.”

“I don’t know what you mean.”

“You don’t think I saw Devin and Mark leaving your car?”

“I only gave them a ride home. They live right through there,” she pointed in the direction the boys had gone.

“Even though that’s against school policy?”

“It was just this once, please Charles, don’t tell anyone.”

“Why are you naked?”

“I, uh, just took it off to work on my tan. I waited until the boys left of course.”

“Julia I’m not buying any of that shit! I saw both boys get into the backseat with you naked and you’re back here naked and your car smells like sex. How do you explain that?”

“I, um, well...”

“Save it! We both know they fucked you so don’t deny it!”

“OH MY GOD, CHARLES, PLEASE! You can’t say anything to anyone. I didn’t want to but they made me.”

“So they raped you?” She was silent and looked away. “If they raped you we need to call the police and report it.”

“NO! You can’t!” She knew if she accused them of rape the videos would come out and it would be over for her.

“So it wasn’t rape?”

“I don’t want to talk about it.” Charles just looked at her for a long moment.

“It’s a shame you’re willing to throw away your career for a couple of boys,” he said pulling his feet inside the car to shut the door. “I hear that you’re being considered for assistant principal at Thurman.”

“WHAT?!? Who told you that?”

“Antonio. His wife works in the district office so I’m sure it’s legit. Your name is also back in the hat for teacher of the year this year. I understand that you’re the top contender.” Julia remained quiet and stared through the front seats at the console. “It would be a real shame if something like this got out, right?”

“Please, we’re friends, right Charles?” she asked hoping to appeal to his kindness.

“Yes we are, but friendship only goes so far. Something this big requires payment.” She felt a little better as he was willing to accept hush money.

“How much?”

“How much?!? Baby you need to be asking how often! I want what you’re giving those boys or I’ll be calling Miller first thing in the morning!”

“WHAT?!?!? NOoooooo, I can’t!”

“Why the fuck not? “‘Cause I’m black?”

“No, it has nothing to do with that, believe me, I, uh, just can’t. Please don’t ask me to do that.”

“I’m not asking you, you’re going to be asking me.”

“I don’t understand.”

“If you don’t offer me something to keep my mouth shut, I’ll have no choice but to bring it to the proper authorities.”

“I can pay you, Charles. Five thousand dollars!”

“I don’t want you damn money, Julia, I want you. I have from the first day I saw you but you’ve kept your distance from me and rebuked my advances. Now I know why, you like little boy dick. Little WHITE boy dick! You probably never fucked a black dick before, huh?”

“I have nothing against you people.”

“What did you say?”

“I said I didn’t have anything against black people.”

“No, that’s not what you said. You fuckin’ said you people! What did you mean by that? Are you racist?”

“No I’m not racist! I meant to say black people, Charles. I don’t have anything against black people.”

“Now it makes sense why you never want to be alone with me and don’t go out for coffee often if I’m going. Hell whenever I go into your class room you look freaked out or something. You are racist, but you know what, Julia, you’re about to get blackened!”

“What does that mean?”

“It means you’re about to get your first big black cock and I’m sure you’ll love it!”

“Please Charles, I don’t want to have sex with you. Let me pay you the money, allow me to leave and let’s forget all about this, okay?”

“Unless you’re willing to give up some pussy you ain’t going nowhere ‘cept jail!” In a single swoop he reached for the dress and jerked it away from her body. She shrieked before quickly covering her chest with her arms. He stared at her thin, sexy body semi hidden beneath her wiry arms.

“Please...”

“Please what, Julia? Please fuck you to keep your secret? Is that what you’re asking?” She swallowed hard.

“Ten thousand dollars. I’ll pay you ten thousand dollars.”

“There’s not enough money in the world to buy me off! There’s only one thing I’ll accept to keep my mouth shut. P-U-S-S-Y!” he spelled while smiling widely.

With a deep sigh she turned to look out the window opposite of him. She didn’t want to look at him, not right now. Her nerves were frayed and her stomach was queasy. She had to, what choice did she have? If she didn’t give him what he wanted he would surely report her and the life she knew would be over.

“Well?”

“Just this once,” she croaked, her voice breaking with worry.

“Nope.” He smiled. “Something this big requires a payment plan.”

“What do you mean?”

“It means if you want me to keep quiet about you fucking your students, you’re going to have to make several payments. Over time, if you know what I mean.”

“H ... how many times are you talking about?”

“I’m not sure. I guess as many as I say. I’ll let you know when I’m done.”

“That’s not acceptable!”

“Oh it’s not, huh? Then I guess I’ll be talking to Miller the first thing in the morning then,” he said opening the door. Julia watched with dreadfulness as he pulled his large, bulky form out of the backseat. The car raised several inches as he exited. “It’s been nice working with you,” he said smiling. “I hope the next teacher to get your room is just as pretty as you are.”

“WAIT!” she cried just as he slammed the door and turned to walk away. Reaching over the seat she pulled open the door. “CHARLES! WAIT!” she shouted at the top of her voice. “I’ll do it!” He took a few more steps before turning around with a smile.

“I knew you’d come to your senses,” he said walking back to the car. She moved back inside and pointlessly tried to cover her breasts again. “I get pussy when I want and where I want, understand?” Slowly she nodded and he began unbuttoning his shirt.

Julia watched from the corner of her eye as he undressed outside of the car and threw his clothes onto the roof of the car. She was even more ashamed now for cheating on Daniel but there was nothing she could do about it. When he pulled off his slacks she turned to look directly at the knot inside his briefs as it looked as if there was a Russet potato in there.

“You have to wear a condom,” she informed him not wanting anymore semen inside of her.

“No problem,” he said pulling out his wallet from his pants on the roof. “I always carry one with me,” he added showing her the gold foil package. “Magnum XL,” he added with a smile. She wasn’t sure why he said that until he pulled down his underwear and a long, thick slab of black meat flopped out. She gasped.

“No, no, no! I can’t! I ... I ... I changed my mind!” she stammered watching as he shook it like a maraca at her until it grew to an unbelievably large size. He was even bigger than Eric and she felt as if he was going to split her in half with that big thing.

“Charles, please. I can’t have sex with you. It’s too big. I’m afraid you’ll hurt me!”

“I’ll go slow, at first,” he said tearing open the condom package. “I’ll give you time to get used to it.”

“Is there anything else I can do besides having sex? I’ll double my last offer. Twenty thousand dollars!” Charles chuckled. He knew he had her and he had been dreaming of fucking her for years.

“Shut up and put out or you can kiss your job goodbye, sweet cheeks,” he smirked. She groaned with despair and watched as he tossed his discolored briefs onto the roof along with his other clothes before putting one knee onto the seat. Unable to stop staring at his overgrown man stick she swallowed hard, her eyes were wide with fright.

“Lay back and spread those sexy legs.” Her mouth was unusually dry and she had to lick her lips to moisten them. She was as nervous as the first time she ever had sex and couldn’t stop herself from shaking. She felt nauseous and fought to keep the bile from coming up. Shifting slightly she reclined backwards and stared up at the felted ceiling above and allowed her legs to fall open. She felt embarrassed that someone other than her husband was seeing her like this.

“Damn, baby, that looks nice,” Charles said adding a whistle to emphasis his approval. “I’m going to love fucking that hole.” Julia cringed from his words and stiffened when she felt the car sink as he climbed back inside. She shut her eyes. Somehow it made her feel a little better not having to see him using her.

He was sweaty and had a strong odor, much stronger than the boys and certainly stronger than her husbands. She felt his hand rubbing up and down along her privates and held her breath as she felt him trying to push his fist inside of her.

“STOP!” she cried out. “What are you doing?”

“I’m about to fuck you, what do you think I’m doing?”

“Not with your fist!”

“My fist? Sweet cheeks that ain’t my fist, that’s my cock.” She inhaled sharply at his words. He was even bigger than she thought! He resumed pushing and she felt her opening parting like nothing she had ever felt before.

“Go ... slowly...” She pled hoping that he’d change his mind all together. He didn’t and continued pushing the rounded, rubber coated object into her tautness.

“Damn baby, you’re so fucking tight!” he gasped at only getting the head into her up to the crown. “I figured after the baby you’d be loose.” She remained quiet as he continued pushing.

Charles had played football most of his school days and had it not been for a knee injury his junior year in college he could have gone pro. He had the size to be a great offensive lineman and used his bulk and strength to burrow his way into her softness. She felt incredible and squeezed every inch of him that made it inside. Her pussy resisted the intrusion but his strength overpowered its will.

Taking several minutes just to get a few inches inside of her tired him out, but not enough to give up. He was determined to fuck her and settled for the three or four inches that made it in. Back and forth he moved, going slowly at first but like a steam engine, quickly built up speed and power.

His size was reminiscent of having Grace but without the luxury of an epidural. As his movements increased so did the discomfort and soon the car was bouncing up and down at the same pace as his thrusts. Even with only part of his penis inside it felt huge and stretched her more than she had been aside from Grace’s birth. It was uncomfortable and she wasn’t sure how much of this she could take. If he demanded sex often she wouldn’t survive, that she knew.

She endured stroke after stroke and thrust after thrust as he hammered his bulky body against her much smaller form. It was hard for her to breathe as his penis size and size was taking her breath away. How much longer was he going to last? As his lunges became more intense his depth increased and soon she felt him at the very back of her vagina.

‘God please don’t try to go any deeper!’ she internally pleaded. It was bad enough that he was stretching her beyond capacity without repositioning her internal organs as well.

She began feeling light-headed. Was it from the pain, from the lack of oxygen or from the shame of being with a man other than her husband? Letting out a soft whimper her body relaxed for the first time since he started and a loud roar from above startled her back to consciousness. His movements quickly slowed to a stop and she felt the huge tube of meat struggling to move inside of its trap as he came.

Cock twitched hard but only moved by centimeters as her small size and tension prevented it from lurching as his cum filled the condom. He would have liked to cum directly inside of her, especially knowing how she felt about black men, but for now he’d settle for using a condom. He’d try to convince her to go raw later.

As his cock lost firmness it was expelled from her tightness with a forceful shove. The crown of the head remained seated inside but most of what had been inside was now outside and both were panting to catch their breaths. Her privates were already throbbing in pain from having been overextended.

Holding the condom he slowly pulled himself out of her and backed away. She was paralyzed, unable to move as her spread legs remained in position. He smiled at seeing her reddened hole struggle to return to normal.

“Looks like a fish out of water,” he said looking at her beautiful face. Even after what she had just been through she was still stunning. Slowly he pulled the condom from his shrinking cock.

“What?” she asked opening her eyes but not looking at him.

“Your pussy. It’s trying to catch its breath like a fish trying to breath without water.” She could feel her privates throbbing and twitching but was embarrassing to hear what he said it looked like. “You made me cum a lot,” he added holding the used condom above her chest so she could see. The entire reservoir tip was full along with about a half an inch more. “Want to keep it for a souvenir?”

“WHAT?!? NO! Get rid of that thing!” Charles chuckled at her discomfort.

“I don’t see a c-section scar,” he said scanning her lovely body.

“I didn’t have a c-section.”

“How are you still so tight? I mean you’re as tight as a teenager.”

“That’s something between my husband and me and none of your business!” she quipped while reaching for her discarded dress. “I have to go, I’m late picking up my daughter.”

“You know your pussy is so tight it actually hurt to fuck you.”

“Well it was no bed or roses for me either, Charles!” She retorted huffing as she spoke. Movement to her left caught her attention just as someone tapped on the window with a flashlight. She turned to see a police officer standing there and felt her heart dropped.

“SHIT!” Charles muttered. “My clothes are outside!”

“Step out of the vehicle,” the officer mechanically instructed with a monotone voice as he opened her door. Julia scurried to get dressed while Charles got out on the opposite side and began to redress. He too was feeling panicked by the police catching them. This was bad.

“Mind telling me what you are doing here?” he asked as she stepped out on shaky legs.

“We were just talking, sir,” Charles answered while pulling on his pants.

“You were just talking? Naked? I don’t think that’s how conversations are conducted. Can I see some ID please?” Charles quickly pulled out his wallet and fished out his driver’s license before reaching across the car to hand it to him. Julia opened the driver’s door and reached in for her purse.

“We weren’t doing anything, sir,” Charles offered.

“We had a call that some teenagers were having sex out here. You didn’t happen to see any teenagers having sex here did you, uh, Mr. Ford?” he asked looking over the car at the nervous black man.

“No sir, we didn’t.”

“What about you, ma’am?’ he asked taking her driver’s license from her.

“Uh, no. I didn’t see any teenagers having sex,” she lied while keeping her stare to the ground.

“Your address is in Trentwood, is that correct, Ms. Chang?” he asked looking at her over his aviator sunglasses.

“Yes sir it is.”

“That’s a very exclusive neighborhood. What’s a woman such as yourself doing in this neighborhood?”

“I’m a teacher at Atwell High and I just came out here to, uh, talk to my friend.”

“Are you a teacher too?” He directed his question over the top of the car. Charles nodded. “Is that your truck around the bend?” Again Charles nodded. “Let me give you some advice,” he said handing their licenses back to them. “Get a room. You may not think anyone can see you but believe me they can. I’ll let you off with a warning this time,” he said tipping his hat at Charles. “Don’t let me catch you out here again, do I make myself clear?”

“Oh yes sir, thank you, sir,” Julia blubbered with relief. It would be hard to explain if she was arrested for having sex in public.

“Both of you need to leave,” he said turning and walking away. They both felt as if they had dodged a bullet. The pair stared at each other from opposite sides of the car.

“I’ll see you on Monday,” Charles said scurrying away in the same direction as the policeman. Julia sat in the driver’s seat and put her head on the steering wheel. She felt like crying but was too upset to even think about that.

So much has happened over the past few days and she felt as if she was losing her mind. She needed to calm down a little before going to get Grace. A glance at the clock alerted her of how late it was. Reaching into the glove compartment she pulled out the half of a bottle of raspberry vodka she had purchased last Monday and took a big sip. She needed something to settle her nerves. She took a second drink before returning it to its hideaway. It was time to leave.

Starting the car she slowly backed out of the makeshift driveway and noticed the curtains on the old shake were moving. That must be who called the police. Angry at them for causing her more stress she shook her fist at whomever may be watching. Putting it in drive she made her way slowly around the small bend and noticed the police car parked on the side of the road about halfway down. Slipping on her seatbelt she slowly made her way home.

The roof lights on the car lit up as she approached and the officer who had talked to them earlier got out of his car as she approached. She sighed.

“What now?” she mumbled under her breath. He waved her to stop as she drew closer.

“Is everything alright officer?” she ask rolling the passenger window down.

“That depends on you, ma’am,” he said taking off his hat and tossing it into his car.

“I don’t understand.”

“I ran the plates on your car and they came back to a Daniel Chang. Based on that nice rock you have on your finger he must be your husband, is that correct?”

“Yes. That’s correct.”

“You’ve got a nice car, a nice ring and live in a nice neighborhood. I bet he does pretty good for himself, huh?”

“Is there something I can help you with officer ... Conley?” she asked after leaning forward to see his name badge.

“Does your husband know you’re out in the middle of nowhere screwing large black men in the backseat of your fancy new car?” he asked sneering at her over his sunglasses. His bluntness shocked her.

“We ... we were just talking, sir,” she replied changing her tone.

“We both know that’s not true,” he said opening her door to sit inside with her. “You know my computer is a powerful tool loaded with resources to aid me in my job. Not only does it show almost everything I need to know about you, it tells me a lot about your husband. Like how he owns a dental business and drives a nice SUV. I also know his phone number. Imagine that.”

“What is it you want from me?”

“Rich guys have everything. Money, nice houses, fancy cars, power, and best of all they have beautiful young wives. I’ll bet you were a beauty pageant winner at some stage in your life, right?”

“Sorry but you’re wrong about that.”

“Well if had entered you would have won, I’m sure about that.”

“You still haven’t told me what you want,” she said panicking as it was now 5:25. He leaned closer and placed his hand on her leg.

“You seemed to be pretty friendly with that black guy back there. VERY friendly. How long have you two been screwing?”

“That’s really none of your business!” she snapped growing irritated at him keeping her waiting. She needed to leave to get Grace and hopefully beat Daniel home.

“Obviously you like really hung guys, huh? Big and black, am I right?”

“EXCUSE ME?!? She exclaimed.

“I saw him naked and let me tell you what, even I was impressed!”

“Look, officer Conley, I really need to leave so if you could just tell me what you want, I’ll be happy to cooperate.” He smiled at her.

“I’m glad to hear that,” he answered and moved his hand closer to her crotch. She stopped his hand.

“What do you think you’re doing?!?”

“You said you’d cooperate.”

“Not with that!”

“Why not? You don’t think white guys have a big enough cock? I’m no slouch in that department, trust me, but I’m not as big as the black guy but...”

“Look, it has nothing to do with size, I just don’t want to have sex with you!”

“Well I kinda think you have to,” he said moving his head around as he spoke. “If dear old hubby found out what you’ve been up to back here I think he might be a little upset, don’t you? Maybe upset enough to kick your lyin’, cheatin’ ass out into the cold. Sound about right?”

She stared at his emotionless face as he waited for her to object again. She didn’t and turned to look out of the front of the car. This is crazy! She felt his hand move once again, creeping closer to her crotch but this time she didn’t stop him. His hand slipped under the hem and moved further underneath until his fingers came into contact with the hairless skin. She jumped as his finger tip entered her.

“You have to wear a condom,” she sighed.

“I can do that,” he said slipping his finger inside a little deeper. “Do you have one?”

“NO I DON’T HAVE ONE!” She shouted, angry that he thought she would even need those.

“I think I have an old one in my trunk,” he said stepping out of the car. “Pull around behind that building and I’ll meet you back there.” She glanced over to the burned out warehouse and sighed. What is it with that stupid building! Putting the car into drive she did what he instructed and pulled around to the back. A minute later his car came around the side and parked beside hers.

Silently she cursed herself for being in that situation and then turned her anger on Daniel. If he hadn’t cheated on her she wouldn’t be in this predicament! Her rear passenger door opened and she watched as the officer began unfastening his pants. He wasn’t wearing the gun belt he had on earlier and made quick work out of pulling down his pants.

She stared at his penis as he got into the backseat. He was right, it wasn’t as big as Charles’s or Eric’s but it was certainly bigger than Chris’s. She sighed heavily and got out of the car and into the backseat with the officer. She wanted to ask him about ‘protecting and serving’ the public but didn’t want to anger him. In one quick motion she pulled her dress over her head, not bothering to unbutton it at all.

“You are a very beautiful woman, Ms. Chang,” he said smiling. “Rich guys have all the luck.”

“Can we please just get this over with?”

“Someone’s eager to get another cock,” he joked and reached for her nipple. She flinched but allowed him to pinch and squeeze her breast. He showed her the faded, dirty condom package. “I got it offa prostitute I busted a while back. It expired two years ago but it should still be fine. It’s been in my trunk the whole time.”

“Whatever. Just put it on already,” she huffed and shifted her body to recline on the seat. He stared between her legs.

“You don’t look very big down there,” he said poking her hole with his finger. “How in the hell can you take that big black cock? I was expecting to see a big gaping hole.”

“Could you please not talk and just do it? I really have some place to be.”

“Okay eager beaver,” he joked before tearing open the foil wrapper. She listened as the rubber snapped several times as he struggled to put it on. “The lube is gone, but I don’t think you’ll need it, you’re still pretty wet.” A long, labored sigh escaped her throat as he leaned over her and positioned himself to enter her. She flinched as the rubbery end pushed against her.

“You are by far the most beautiful woman I’ve ever fucked!” he said staring at her face. “I’ve been with alotta whores and some of them were pretty but you’re the best.” She sighed as he lurched forward. The head of his cock pushed inside, momentarily taking her breath away. He was too forceful as his thrusts quickly escalated.

“I don’t get it,” he said while not missing a stroke. “You rich bitches have everything handed to you but it’s never enough!” His lunges amplified. “You always want more. Maybe your husband’s cock is too small for you or maybe he’s not fucking you enough or maybe you just have a thing for black guys, but here you are out here in the woods fucking some guy who isn’t your husband. Why?!”

Julia remained silent as the muscular man continued rocking back and forth on top of her. She hated what he was doing to her but felt that she didn’t have a choice. He was a police officer and knew too much about her. She was still sore from Charles’s enormous penis and he was only aggravating the soreness.

“You like big black cock, don’t you?” he asked panting into her face. “That’s your thing, right?”

“Could you please not talk,” she mumbled.

“What’s wrong, hit a raw nerve? Did I discover your little secret? You’re into big black cocks, right? Hell a lot of sluts are into it but I don’t get it. What’s the attractions? I mean dick is dick but the black guys seem to have an attraction for you bitches. Yea sure their cocks are bigger and they got rhythm when they fuck, but us white guys can fuck good too you know!”

How he was able to have sex with her and talk at the same time was confusing. Didn’t it take concentration to do that? Didn’t he need to focus to maintain an erection? His senseless babbling was irritating and she was tempted to tell him so but decided not to.

“You know there are a couple of black guys on the force that I know would love to get their big black cocks inside of you. I’ve seen them in the shower and trust me when I say they’re exactly what you’re looking for!”

“Please hurry so that I can leave!” she finally spoke. Holding her tongue was becoming increasingly difficult.

“We have over thirty guys on the force but only two are black, but I’m sure they have other black friends that they could introduce you to if they’re not big enough. I mean I did see the guy you were with and if size is your thing, I’m positive they could find bigger guys for you.”

“JUST STOP TALKING AND FINISH!” she screamed gritting her teeth as she shouted. He suddenly stopped moving and stared at her with surprise.

“Sorry if my white cock isn’t what you’re looking for but you don’t have to be a bitch about it!” He grumbled before resuming his movements. Fortunately for her the only sounds he made were grunts and moans until he finally ejaculated. She somehow felt better and worse at the same time as his penis repeatedly twitched and jerked inside of her. He remained still for nearly a minute before slowly pulling it out.

“Oh shit,” he said looking between their legs.

“What is it? What’s wrong?” she nervously asked while raising her head. She was half expecting to see blood or something but instead saw the tattered remains of the condom dangling from his deflating penis. The circular band at the base and a little more than an inch of jagged pieces of rubber was all that remained.

“Did you ejaculate inside of me?!?!?”

“I didn’t mean too, it just happened. I can’t help it if the condom broke!”

“You idiot! How could you do such a thing?” she shouted reaching for her dress to sop up the leaking mess.

“Hey bitch, I said it was an accident! I just hope you’re clean. I don’t want to bring home anything to my wife, unlike you she’s a real lady.”

Julia snarled at him before pulling the dress over her head. How dare he say something like that?!? Once dressed she opened the back door before stopping to look at him.

“Get out of my car, NOW“ she shouted.

“Don’t talk to me that way, bitch!” he snapped. “I can still bring you in for indecent exposure, lewd acts, adultery and probably other charges if I decide to so you’d better watch your tone!”

“You would have to charge yourself for the same thing, officer! Besides I’m sure your supervisor would love to hear how you forced me to have sex with you to keep quiet!”

“Just who do you think will believe you? I’ve been on the force for ten years and I got a spotless record. You’re just a cheating whore that got caught with her pants down. I’ll deny whatever story you come up with and I’ll add resisting arrest and filing false police report to the other charges! Maybe your rich husband can bail you’re lying, cheating ass out of jail!” He smiled mischievously. “Or maybe when he finds out about you fucking around on him he’ll just let you rot in prison!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.