Teacher of the Year
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by wetfly6969

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A bad decision during a difficult time starts an awarded high school teacher down a dangerous path with one of her students.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

She checked herself in the mirror and reapplied some lipstick before taking a deep breath. She felt disgusted, dirty and used. Why had she allowed the three of them to have sex with her? And none used protection! Looking closer she noticed a dark kinky hair plastered to the front of her neck. With a gasp she quickly pulled it away and struggled to get the sticky follicle from her finger before deciding to discard it by wiping it on the front of the seat. It was 5 O’clock and she needed to hurry in order to beat Daniel home. If he saw her like this ... Quickly she rushed into the building feeling the wetness escaping from between her battered privates. Eric was huge and left her achy and sore, but she couldn’t worry about that now. There were more important things to consider.

“We were getting worried about you, Ms. Chang,” Maria, the Hispanic caregiver announced with a smile.

“I’m sorry I’m late. Something came up after work that needed my attention. Hopefully it won’t happen again.

“Oh it’s no problem, really. I’m here until six anyway so don’t worry about it. Just let me know if you’re going to be late so that I know.”

“Again, I’m sorry,” she mumbled motioning for Grace to come to her.

“Are you alright? I mean you look a little, disheveled.”

“Yes I’m fine. It’s just some guy nearly wrecked into me just before I got here and I’m still a little shaken by it.” The woman smiled, nodding knowingly before bending over to tell Grace goodbye.

“I’ll see you tomorrow,” she smiled before catching a whiff of the sour scent emanating from the young mother. After twenty years of marriage she recognized the odor. Something dripped to the floor between Julia’s legs that caught her attention just as another droplet joined the first followed by a third.

“Come on, Grace, we need to get home before daddy so that I can start dinner,” she told her daughter while nudging her toward the door.

“Mr. Chang isn’t with you?” Maria asked wondering where the semen came from if it wasn’t her husbands.

“No, he’s at work. He won’t be home for an hour or so. We’ll see you tomorrow,” she called over her shoulder as they hurried for the door. Maria watched them leave before stooping over to examine the blob of goo on the floor. It looked like semen. Moving it around with the tip of her finger she gasped. It felt like semen. Bringing her finger to her nose she took a deep sniff. It definitely was semen.

“What’s going on?” Theresa asked after noticing Maria on her knees in the middle of the floor.

“Ms. Chang just left and I think she’s having an affair.”

“What are you talking about? They’re the perfect couple. She’d never do something like that!”

“Well she was late picking up Grace and she was dripping this stuff while we talked. It’s semen.”

“It can’t be,” the owner objected.

“Come see for yourself. Believe me, I know all about semen and this is definitely semen.”

“Maybe it’s Mr. Chang’s.”

“Nope. I already asked about him and she told me he was at work. She’s cheating on him!”

“Good lord!” she inhaled after seeing the quarter-sized wet spot on the floor. It did look like semen.


Julia sped through the red light. Well it was actually yellow just before she entered the intersection but had turned red before she reached it. Her heart was pounding and she felt as if she was on autopilot. She had to get home before Daniel to clean up. Deep down she was hoping that he’d be late. Maybe someone needing a root canal or extraction came in just before he closed and he would stay to help them. He’s done it many times before.

Turning down her street her heart was racing and sweat beaded on her forehead. Her hands were clammy and wet and the smell of sex was so strong in the car that she had to lower the windows a few inches to air it out. The back of her dress was soaked and sticking to the back of her legs. She felt unclean and couldn’t wait to get into the shower to clean up.

Clicking the garage door remote as she approached their house she gasped at seeing Daniel’s car already there.

“OH MY GOD!” she gasped as her stomach suddenly twisted. He was home already. Pulling the car into the garage she sat there for a minute trying to think of a way out of it. What was she going to do? How would she explain her state? She had unprotected sex four times with Devin that day and one time each with Eric and Chris. She could still feel the remnants of those encounters steadily leaking from her. Her hands were shaking as she turned off the car.

“DADDY!” Grace shouted upon seeing her father approaching the car. Julia suddenly couldn’t breathe.

“Hey my baby girl!” he said pulling open the back door and unstrapping her from the car seat. “Daddy missed you!”

“I missed you too!” she replied wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing his cheek. Gently he lowered her to the ground and patted her little butt.

“Run along inside, honey, mommy and daddy need to talk.” She felt her heart drop. Did he know? Julia gripped the steering wheel hard and stared out the windshield at the wall before her as he pulled open the driver’s door.

“Hi there, cutie,” he said smiling at her. “What’s a girl like you doing in a place like this?” She could still feel herself shaking as if chilled by the cold. Smiling she turned to face her husband.

“Hi there mister,” she played along hoping to avert any suspicions. “I’m just trying to get home.” They often did these little role playing exercises to spice up their sex lives.

“Do you need my directions?” he replied smirking. “Or do you need my erection?” he added grabbing his crotch.

‘NOOOOOO!’ She shouted inside of her head. ‘NOT NOW.’ She was a mess down there and she reeked of sweat and sex. He would surely know what she had done earlier if they made love.

“Why are you home so early?” she asked changing the subject.

“My four-thirty cancelled and I came right home to be with you. I’ve been thinking about you all day!” Any other time she would have been flattered by that, but not now.

“You haven’t taken any more of those pills have you?”

“I don’t need to. They stay in your system for up to 72 hours. I’m still feeling the effects and believe me when I say it’s been a real struggle not to run to the restroom for some quick relief. I almost had to do it as my penis has been hard most of the day!”

Reaching into the car he copped her left breast causing her to jump. She wasn’t expecting it and that nipple was still a little sore from the three of them sucking and pinching it.

“Are you alright?”

“I’m sorry. Just some jerk cut me off earlier and I’m still a little edgy.”

“Really? Are you alright? Was Grace with you?”

“I’m fine and no, she wasn’t with me but I’d like to go in and take a shower to unwind a little.” Daniel leaned into the car and placed his mouth over hers. She hardly responded as he passionately kissed her, pushing the tip of his tongue through her lips multiple times. Daniel moaned into her mouth as her tight lips gave way to allow his probing organ to enter. She felt his hand on her thigh and attempted to stop him.

“What’s wrong?” he asked pulling away from her.

“I don’t think we should do anything here,” she said looking around. “What about Grace or the neighbors?”

“Grace is in the house and this should take care of the neighbors,” he replied pressing the button to bring the garage door down. As the outside light faded he leaned back inside and continued kissing her as his left hand wandered between her legs. She tensed as he approached her sensitive region.

“Where are your panties?” he asked noticing she was bare down there.

“I, uh, had a little accident and threw them away.”

“An accident? What sort of accident?”

“It’s a woman thing, honey. Let me go inside to clean up, okay?”

“I’ve been waiting all day to make love to you,” he protested while pushing his hand further under her dress. His approach suddenly stopped when he encountered excessive moisture. “Looks like I’m not the only one who’s been waiting,” he smirked before returning his lips to hers. “You’re ... very ... wet,” he spoke between kisses.

“The air conditioning was out at school and it was very hot in my classroom,” she lied. “I’m very sticky so I really should take a shower before we do anything else.”

“Nonsense. I’m making love to my wife right here and right now. I don’t care if it hair-lips the governor, we’re making love!”

“Please, Daniel. I want to be clean for you,” she protested as he reached in to unfasten her seatbelt.

“I married you for better or worse,” he said lifting her from the driver’s seat and walking to the rear of his Acadia. With a quick touch of the sensor pad the lift gate began to slowly open. Julia panicked. He would surely know what she had done earlier if ... Her thoughts were interrupted as he set her into the back of the SUV.

“Let’s make love in the shower!” she suggested watching as he quickly unfastened his buckle and unzipped his pants.

“I don’t want to wait any longer!” he growled dropping his pants to the ground as he moved closer. Her butt was hardly inside the vehicle as he positioned himself between her parted legs. He was her husband and she shouldn’t deny him of sex, but under these circumstances ... Effortlessly he slipped into her as his dangling nut sack abruptly crashed into her smooth nether region. He was filled with lust and desire and quickly lunged into her. She stared at the felted ceiling as her body jostled back and forth, as he sated his hunger for release. Her body remained rigid as he took from the spoils of marriage, using her body for his satisfaction.

“You ... are ... so ... wet...” he whispered between thrusts. “I’ve ... never ... felt ... you ... this ... wet.” His stabs became more pronounced, more focused and Julia winced at the fear of him finding out about the others. How could she explain it to him? What would he say? What would he do?

The sickening sounds of her wetness resonated throughout the SUV. It wasn’t her wetness, it was Devin’s and Eric’s and Chris’s and her husband’s penis was in there mixing it all together and creating a perverted noise from his efforts. She felt sick to her stomach and ashamed for allowing it to happen.

Daniel’s movements became erratic and his breathing deepened. A few strokes later she felt his penis twitching as he flooded her overfilled vagina with his semen. Her body relaxed as he slowly pulled away from her. A torrent of wetness immediately escaped as his deflating penis slipped out. Over the past twelve hours four different men had deposited eight loads of semen into her and she felt sickened by the thought.

“WOW,” Daniel said panting. “We haven’t made love in the back of a car in years.” Julia smiled. “I must have been really turned on, honey, look at all that semen!” She lifted her head to see the frothy mess covering his pubic hair, matting them down and dripping from his sagging penis. She could even see whiteness dangling from his testicles and her vaginal area was a mess.

“It must be the pills,” she suggested hoping that he wouldn’t figure it out.

“Yes, it must be,” he mumbled before pulling his pants up and refastening them. “Let me help you up,” he added extending his hand. Her legs were shaky as she stood and smoothed out her dress. Liquids suddenly ran down her inner thighs as she stepped away from the vehicle.

“Are you alright?” he asked noticing her expression.

“Yes, why do you ask?

“I don’t know. You seem different. You look different.”

“I’m the same old me,” she struggled to smile while squeezing her legs to slow the flow.

“I guess,” he replied shutting the tailgate. “Can I ask you something and you won’t get mad?” She cringed. She was in no position to get mad about anything.”

“What is it honey?” she asked looking around for something to clean up with before entering the house. “I won’t get mad.”

“Remember after Grace was born you were worried that you weren’t, uh, how can I say this?” he said following her into the house. “You weren’t tight enough anymore?” She stopped walking and felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand.

“Yes.”

“Well, you wanted to go have a surgery to tighten your vagina to be like you were before giving birth.”

“You agreed for me to do it. You even paid for it.”

“I know, honey, I’m not saying anything bad about that. Believe me, it’s been great these past four years but...”

“But what?”

“I’m not sure. Maybe it’s because you were so wet or maybe I was just too excited or something but you didn’t feel as tight as you normally do.”

“I think you’re right, honey. I was very wet and you were very excited and let’s not forget how many times we made love yesterday. I’m sure everything will return to normal in a day or two.”

“Yes, maybe you’re right. I’m just being a little selfish I guess. I really enjoy making love to you when you’re tight,” he said leaning over to kiss her. “I’ll go check on Grace while you shower. I didn’t want to hurt your feelings but you really do stink, honey,” he said smiling as he walked away.

Julia couldn’t disagree. She smelled of sweat and sex and could still feel the others on top of her. She shivered remembering what they had done to her in the backseat of her own car and was hopeful that Devin could uphold his promise. She didn’t want either of them to ever touch her again. Sopping up the mess around her privates with a shop rag she slowly made her way inside.


“What the fuck is your problem bringing Chris there?!?” Devin shouted as he pushed his way into Eric’s room. “I only agreed for you to fuck her, not him!”

“Relax, man, no harm, no fowl!” Eric joked while handing Chris the cigarette. The room reeked of marijuana.

“She’s got enough pussy to go around,” Chris added.

“She’s mine, not yours so keep your fuckin’ hands off of her!”

“That ain’t gunna happen, little man,” Eric said pulling himself upright. “You’re gunna share her with us or I’m gunna beat your ass every day of the week and twice on Sunday!”

“No Eric! Go find your own girl, she’s mine!” Eric stood and approached the much smaller teen.

“What did you say? I don’t think I heard you. Did you say that you’d love to share Chang’s pussy with us ‘cause that’s what I thought I heard?”

“I said NO!“ he shouted looking up at the towering giant. Devin didn’t even see it coming as Eric’s ham-sized hand swung laterally and struck in on the side of the face. His foot came off the floor as his body flew sideward and he crashed to the floor. He stooped next to the dazed boy.

“Now what did you say about sharing Chang’s pussy?”

“I’m not gunna do it!” Reaching out Eric’s meaty hand wrapped around Devin’s narrow neck and he squeezed.

“We can either do this the hard way or the easy way. The hard way ends with you being in a lot of pain and we get to fuck Chang whenever we want to. The easy way is we get to fuck Chang whenever we want to. What’s it gunna be?” he asked squeezing a little harder for emphasis. The air was cut off and he was turning red.

“Don’t kill him, man!” Chris said indifferently. “She might not let us fuck her without him.”

“She’ll let us fuck her, trust me, but I want this little dweeb to agree to it too.” Slowly Devin nodded his head. He was feeling dizzy and his vision was blurred. He tried to speak but only garbled grunts escaped his throat.

“What’s that?” Eric asked loosening his grip. Devin gasped, filling his lungs with air. “What did you say?”

“Okay,” he huffed, his voice cracking as he spoke. He was still wheezing for air and felt his neck not sure what to expect.

“Okay what?” Eric asked, getting in one last dig.

“It’s okay if you,” he said hardly above a whisper. “If you and Chris fuck Julia,” he add looking at neither of them.

“Oh, I almost forgot, add Jerry to that list, he wants to fuck her too.”

“WHAT! No fuckin’ way! Just you two!”

“Sorry, Dev, but Chris here went and opened his big mouth to him about us fucking her and now he wants to fuck her too.”

“NO ONE ELSE!”

Eric scowled at his young foster brother. Why was he being so defiant? Sitting on the floor next to Devin he put his arm around his shoulder.

“I don’t think you understand your situation. You own the slut and we own you so that means we own the slut too, am I right?” He asked pulling him hard into his muscular chest and smashing his cheek into his bare skin. Devin didn’t respond but struggled to break free. His efforts were in vain. “Am I right?” he repeated after a full minute passed. Slowly he nodded his head. “Good, I’m glad we worked that out,” he said releasing his grip.

Devin quickly moved away and rubbed his neck once again. For a moment he was sure that Eric was going to break his neck and he glared at the larger teen with contempt. Eric stood and towered over him with his hands on his hips.

“Do we have a problem here?”

“I don’t want others fucking her.”

“Why not? She’s a total fox,” he said smiling. “Do you have any idea how many guys want to fuck her? Hell half the guys in school dream about her every night and I’m sure about a gallon of cum gets wasted every day in guy’s fantasies. You’ve got a fuckin’ gold mine here, man, and I say go with it.”

“It was only supposed to be me, no one else.” Eric chuckled.

“Are you that fuckin’ naïve? Do you think she was gunna be your girlfriend? Huh? Is that what you thought? She’s fuckin’ married, Devin. She ain’t ever gunna be your girlfriend so get that thought outta your stupid thick head!”

“It could happen.” The two older boys began laughing.

“It ain’t gunna happen, man, so don’t even think ‘bout it. Just go with the flow and enjoy fuckin’ her while you can ‘cause it ain’t gunna happen for long.”

“What does that mean?”

“How long do you think it will be before the entire school finds out we’re fuckin’ her? A few weeks, maybe a month. Get da pussy while the gettin’s good!”

“No one will find out if you two can keep your fuckin’ mouths shut!”

“That ain’t likely to happen,” Chris chimed in adjusting his erection. All this talk about Ms. Chang got him hard again.

“ERIC! Make him stop telling people about her!”

“Hey, it’s a free country. Ever hear of freedom of speech?”

“Eric this isn’t a joke. I don’t want anyone else fucking her, understand?”

“What I understand is that you don’t understand what’s happening here. Chris, call Gary and put him on speaker,” he said glaring at Devin.

“What are you doing?” he asked as he watched Chris pressing keys on the screen of his cell phone.

“Hey Chris, what’s up?” the tinny voice came through the cell phone’s speaker.

“Gary, it Eric and I’m here with Chris and Devin.”

“What’s goin’ on?”

“You had Ms. Chang for algebra your freshman year, right?”

“Oh yea. Best class I ever had. I could stare at her beautiful face for hours.”

“Do you want to fuck her?”

“WHAT?!? What are you talking about?”

“Eric stop!” Devin chimed in rushing toward Chris to stop the call. Eric grabbed his shirt and jerked him backward.

“I’m serious. If you had the chance to fuck her would you?”

“In a heartbeat, man. She’s the hottest teacher on the planet!”

“Well if you play your cards just right, you’ll get that chance.”

“Are you shittin’ me?”

“I’m dead serious, man. I’ll call you back later to explain.”

“Dude, you just made my day!” he wallowed, his voice teeming with enthusiasm. “Hell, you made my whole fucking life!” Eric and Chris chuckled at his excitement.

“We’ll talk later,” Chris added before ending the call.

“Here’s the deal, Devin,” Eric said pushing him onto the bed. “Every time you object to what we want to do to her or any time you say we can’t do something we’ll invite another guy to fuck her. Right now it’s just the four of us but that can change quickly. It’s all up to you on how many guys will actually fuck her.”

“By four you mean me, you, Chris and Gary?”

“No, I mean me, Chris, Gary and Jerry. You don’t count.”

“I don’t want that many guys to fuck her!” Devin snorted. Eric frowned.

“Okay now it’s five, Chris, call Joey.”

“WAIT ... WAIT ... WAIT!”

“Sorry, you broke the deal. Want to try for six?”

Devin stared at Chris as he brought the phone to his ear.

“I didn’t agree to that deal!” Devin complained.

“Hey man, guess what. Me and Eric fucked Ms. Chang today, want in?” Devin’s jaw flinched as his teeth grind together. He wouldn’t let them treat her like a whore. She was his and not theirs! “Naw, man I’m for real. Me or Eric will call you later with the 411. You don’t gotta thank me, thank Devin, Eric’s little bro. He made it all possible,” he added with a smile.

“That’s enough!” Devin bellowed standing up to face his larger adversary. “She’s not a whore and I won’t let you treat her like that!”

“Hey, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it’s a fuckin’ duck!” Eric joked.

“You mean if it walks like a whore and fucks like a whore, it’s a whore!” Chris corrected as they both laughed. Devin balled up his fist, ready to strike but knew better. He’d never win.

“What’s so funny?” Kyle asked entering the room.

“We’re just talkin’ ‘bout Ms. Chang,” Eric informed him.

“Who’s that?”

“She’s the hottest fuckin’ teacher on the planet!” Chris responded.

“Ms. Chang has an incentive program to encourage better grades from her students,” Eric added smiling at the smaller boy. “Why don’t you tell him about it, Devin?”

“I gotta go,” Devin huffed before leaving. The trio watched him leaving, slamming the door in his wake.

“So what’s going on?” he asked his older foster brother.

“Sit down, little dude, you’re gunna wanna hear this!”


She wasn’t sure how long she was in the shower but the cascading water felt great on her skin. standing under the rain shower head and allowing the water to fall all over her back gave her comfort and solace. Her mind was abuzz with thoughts of her predicament. Devin had photos and videos of them having sex and now two other students knew about it. How was she going to deal with this? How could she get out of it without losing everything she’s worked so hard for?

Daniel’s razor and shaving cream was on the wire shelf in the corner. She stared at it for the longest time debating on whether to follow through with his request to shave. It went against everything she believed in but she didn’t really have much of a choice. Besides, giving him this little offering may encourage him to keep their little affair a secret and keep others from forcing her into a sexual relationship.

The hair was straight and coarse, making it difficult to shave without first trimming but she did it anyway. The razor was sharp but not as effective as she’d like. It took several passes to get all the hair off and once finished she stared at the nakedness between her legs in horror. It was all red and splotchy and looked terrible. She felt repulsed and sick to her stomach. How could she allow this to happen? What was she going to tell Daniel? She was very traditional and this was definitely not traditional. She felt ashamed and bowed her head under the spray of water.

She didn’t even hear the glass door sliding open as Daniel joined her in the shower. His hands on her back startled her, causing her to slip and lose her balance. He caught her just as her feet went out from under and stopped her from falling. Her heart was racing.

“WHOA,” he spoke while steadying her. “I didn’t mean to scare you.”

“It’s okay. What are you doing in here?” she asked looking over her shoulder at the smirk on his face.

“You’ve been in the shower for over 40 minutes and I was getting worried about you. I was beginning to think that you were amphibian,” he chuckled.

“I’m sorry, I was just lost in thought. I have a lot on my mind lately.”

“Anything I can help with?”

“No, I need to figure this out on my own.”

“I know what might help,” he replied smiling. Slowly he turned her to face him. She resisted, afraid of his reaction to her newly shaved vaginal area but she allowed him to rotate her. He would find out eventually. Standing before him she diverted her stare as she couldn’t bear to look him in the eyes. He was quiet for several agonizing seconds.

“Wh ... what did you do?” Slowly she looked at her husband frightened by what he might say.

“Do you like it?” she asked timidly. Her mind raced for an explanation.

“It’s, uh, different. Why?”

“I thought you might like it,” she lied. She knew that he was just as traditional as she was and shaving the private area wasn’t something their culture did.

“Why would you think I’d like that?”

“Because of Rebecca,” she replied hoping to use his guilt about having an affair to minimize the damage.

“Huh? I don’t get it. What does Rebecca have to do with this?”

“When I caught you having sex with her I got to see her, uh, naked, and I noticed that she didn’t have any hair down there. I thought that you liked that so I did it for you,” she explained with her best smile possible.

“You shaved your privates because of my affair?”

“Yes. I’m just trying to make you happy, Daniel and I’ll do whatever it takes, even this,” she added with a slight thrust of her hips.

“You don’t have to do anything special, honey, I love you just the way you are.”

“Obviously that’s not true or you wouldn’t have had an affair in the first place!” she quipped. He leaned back slightly from her outburst. She must still be angry about it and he didn’t want to upset her anymore.

“If you like it I like it,” he smiled stepping closer to kiss her. “It will take some getting used to but if that’s what you want...”

“It is,” she sighed thinking more about satisfying Devin’s request than her own marriage.

“Then let’s christen the new you,” he smiled and stepped closer. She felt his erection poking into her navel and sighed. She had had enough sex to last her for a week, but he wanted more. She was his wife and had to fulfill his needs, but she was getting sore. Pushing her against the wall he lifted her slightly and fumbled around between their union until he found her opening. She sighed as he abruptly entered her.

Wrapping her arms around his neck she held onto his shoulders while he thrust back and forth, entering and exiting her briskly as he struggled to keep her suspended. He often slipped out causing a delay in his orgasm and prolonging her discomfort but eventually his repetitive driving and her warm wetness brought him to the point of ejaculation and he released himself inside of her once again.

With a hard pant he struggled to breathe and slowly brought her down to the shower floor. Her legs were shaky and she couldn’t tell if it was semen or water running down her legs but it didn’t really matter. Not anymore. After soaping each other the rinsed off and left the shower, drying each other before leaving the bathroom. She felt better about shaving but only because Daniel didn’t object. As soon as this Devin thing was behind her she’d let it grow back to normal.


“Did you finish your project?” Mark asked shutting the bedroom door. Devin was still reeling over his argument with Eric and wasn’t really in the mood to talk. After dismissing his call three times Mark decided to come over.

“Sorta, I guess.”

“Are you gunna tell me about it? I really need to get a good grade in math. That’s my worse subject and my parents have high hopes of me going to college.”

“Look I’m not really sure I can talk about it. Shit’s been happening lately and it’s hard to get into.”

“Please Devin. I’m begging you. I gotta do better in math and if you’ve got a way to help, please help me. I’ll do anything you want, I promise.”

Devin wasn’t budging. They had been best friends for over a year and told each other everything. Well almost everything. Suddenly his door swung open and Eric filled the threshold.

“Tell your slut girlfriend we’ll meet her at the same place tomorrow, but make it earlier, okay?” He said before noticing that he had company. “Oh, hey Mark,” he added before shutting the door. Devin hadn’t even answered but he knew not to disobey. Eric would respond harshly if he did.

“What was that all about?” Mark asked staring at his friend. “What girlfriend is he talking about? You got a girl that fucks?”

“No, not exactly,” Devin sighed. “She’s not exactly a girl, she’s a woman.”

“A WOMAN?!? Fuck yea, who is it? Anyone I know? And she’s a slut that likes to fuck?!?”

“Look, I’ll tell you but you’ve got to promise not to tell anyone and I mean anyone about this, got it?”

“Scout’s honor,” he said making and invisible ‘X’ over his chest.

“No one was supposed to know about this.”

“About what?”

“Come over to my computer and I’ll show you,” he replied while pressing the power button. Why shouldn’t his best friend be allowed to fuck her? Eric and his asshole friends were doing it already so why not share her with Mark. But he would be the last one.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.