Gaia's Champion - Cover

Gaia's Champion

Copyright© 2018 by C.H. Darkstrider

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jason Bjornsson is off camping with a group of friends, when he stumbles upon something quite unexpected. He learns that the creatures of fairy tales and imagination are in fact real! He finds himself drawn into their world, not just because of their plight, but because of a hidden power that he can wield to aid them!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fairy Tale   Paranormal   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Amy sighed as she stood on the verge of fully waking. The last couple of days had been a lot of fun and she wasn’t ready for them to end yet. Her body betrayed her as it kicked her awake, with adrenaline flowing through her system. Grumpily, she opened her eyes and stared at the two people she had snuggled and slept with that night.

Her eyes first fell on Jason, and Amelia smiled dreamily. His red hair was tousled and matted, sticking up in weird spots. His ruggedly handsome features were quite peaceful as he slept. Amy could have watched him all morning like this, but she knew that eventually, the day would wear on and they had to go back to civilization.

Amy then turned her gaze to Elizabeth, who was shuffling gently as she, too, woke up from her slumber. Yawning quietly, she blinked before moving her head from side to side, cracking her joints. She then noticed that she wasn’t the only one awake and smiled at her lover. Crooking her finger at the dark-haired woman, Amy leaned over Jason’s bulk, meeting Liz halfway for a kiss.

Elizabeth’s lips met Amy’s in a soft declaration of their passion, the two of them enjoying their little wake up kiss. Elizabeth’s hands slithered over Jason, reaching for Amy as their kiss continued. She peeped in surprise, breaking their torrid kiss, when her hands had accidentally found their way overtop of Jason’s groin. He was hard as solid stone and groaned at her contact with his member, but otherwise remained asleep.

Amy looked down to see what exactly had caught Elizabeth off guard, and her eyes widened in delight. She was glad to see that Jason was having happy dreams, as his dick twitched through his PJ shorts. Subconsciously licking her lips, Amy placed her hands on top of his cock, loving the feel of it in her hands. She looked back up at Elizabeth, who was staring at Amy and Jason’s dick, half in annoyance, half in arousal.

“Don’t just stand there like a puppet, Liz,” Amy whispered to her friend. “Come down here and give me a hand with this monster.”

“Are you sure about this? I mean, yesterday was my only ... real ... experience,” Elizabeth said bashfully.

“All the more reason to get in some more practice, do you think?” Amelia challenged her.

“Ummmm...” Elizabeth hesitated.

“If you’re going to take Jason on as a lover, you’re going to have to learn how to suck cock. I imagine you’d be just as eager for him to learn how to eat you out right?”

“He doesn’t have much to learn about that,” she mumbled quietly.

“What was that?” Amy queried.

“He knows what he’s doing,” Elizabeth replied.

“Oh? He does? How do you know that?”

“Well ... he ... I...” Elizabeth stuttered. “He ate me out from before our encounter at the hot spring.”

“Where? When?” Amy inquired, now curious about the encounter she didn’t know of.

Elizabeth told her everything, how Jason riled her up, how he talked her into it and how she was too damn horny to care. She left out no detail, spilling the entire tale to her new friend. Amy was astonished at what Elizabeth had done with Jason, particularly letting him titfuck her! Now that the idea was in her head, she wanted to try it, but waited to do it until later.

“So, since he was kind enough to do that for you, how about we return the favor?” Amy goaded as she peeled the front of Jason’s shorts away from his dick. Once free, his cock lay on his stomach, blisteringly hard and aching for release. Elizabeth decided that Amy had several very valid points that she couldn’t counter.

“Damn you and your logic!” Elizabeth muttered as she grabbed the base of Jason’s dick, squeezing gently.

“Not so rough!” Amy whispered. “More like this.”

She demonstrated by taking the midpoint of Jason’s cock with less than half the force that Liz used. The touch was feather light and caused him to growl softly in his sleep. Slowly, Amy pumped Jason’s shaft up and down, taking her time to keep him hard. Elizabeth removed her hand and let Amy take over, watching the young woman manipulate the man’s cock.

Amy then licked it from the base to the tip, getting a lot of saliva on it as she continued to pump. She also planted kisses up and down its length, making gentle sucking motions with her lips, each time Amy brought them to Jason’s turgid member. Elizabeth watched, enraptured at how gentle Amy was being, while still ensuring that Jason stayed asleep.

Amy went back to using her tongue as it flicked in and out of her mouth, teasing Jason’s cock even more. Jay moaned now, his head turning back and forth as he felt the sensations rocking through him. Amy crooked her finger to Elizabeth, inviting her to join in this unusual wake up call. She emulated Amelia, licking up and down Jason’s shaft, liberally coating it with her saliva.

Amy hummed in approval, the vibration being almost enough to wake him. Elizabeth began to hum as well, as she caught onto Amy’s plan, which was to keep Jason in a constant state of arousal, without waking him. Up and down the women went, doing all that they could to keep Jason right on the edge, with their hands, lips and tongues.

Elizabeth took pity on the man and took the entire head of his cock into her mouth. As her lips closed around his glans, Jason cried out, his eyes flying open. Now that he was fully awake, he knew he wasn’t dreaming. The pleasant and erotic sensations that were coursing through him forced him awake. He looked down to see both women, who had fallen asleep in his arms, taking turns sucking his cock like a lollipop.

“Damn! This is one hell of a way to wake up,” he yawned as he stretched, arching his back. As his limbs popped, Jason reached out and caressed the rounded curves of their butts. He loved how firm they felt in his hands and he would have explored further, but Amy slapped his hands away. When he turned a questioning look at her, he received a one-word answer.

“Later.”

Not one to argue or complain, Jason just smiled and put his hands behind his head, enjoying the moment. Elizabeth had continued to suck on his head, while Amy went to town on his shaft, licking every inch. Soon, his entire cock was slick, from root to tip and she bobbed up and down slightly, taking a few inches at a time, before backing off. Elizabeth then sucked hard, before dragging it out of her mouth with a pop.

“I like that! Very creative! Let me show you a little something that I learned a while ago,” Amy said as she took over. Jason could hardly believe what he was seeing and experiencing! It defied all rational thought, and he chalked this up to something out of a dream! Only he’d already pinched himself, so this wasn’t a dream!

Amy had taken his cockhead between her lips and was slowly sucking her way down his shaft. She kept on going, leaving Elizabeth less and less area to lick, until she was touching his root with her lips! Jason mustered everything that he could to not lose his shit and blow a load down Amy’s throat! She’d gone and deepthroated him in a slow suck!! Best of all, she didn’t even choke or blink!

“How do you do that?” Elizabeth asked, awestruck. Amy raised her head, loosening and removing her hold on Jason’s swollen cock.

“Practice and a willingness to overcome your gag reflex. But let’s see about making dear Jason here cum, shall we? I think that we’ve tortured him long enough,” Amelia replied. Jason nodded vigorously, as he was constantly being brought to the brink by these two sexy minxes, yet constantly denied.

Jason continued to watch and enjoy the sensations that both women were giving him, feeling his climb back up to the precipice once again. Only this time, the familiar feeling of his climb wasn’t controlled, it was being allowed to skyrocket. Jason could feel that he was going to erupt and soon, both women were trading his dick back and forth. It was almost like they were sharing a favorite snack, as they continued to jerk him off.

Amy had grabbed a hold of his base and corkscrewed him, her palm touching off the vein on the underside of his shaft. She kept teasing and licking his angry purple head, wanting nothing more than to taste her lover. Elizabeth continued to lick and suck his shaft and took his balls in her hand, massaging them gently. The moment she sucked on his vein was the moment Jay lost it and burst like a dam.

His cum fired out of him like a rocket blast, but Amy already had her mouth over the opening and caught it all. He fired three, four, five times, before the power of his orgasm subsided. One thing Jason did not account for was the sheer volume of cum that he shot into Amy’s waiting mouth! Her cheeks were bulging, and a few rivulets were leaking out from her lips as he continued to fill her oral cavity.

Amy tried to keep it all in but failed to as she disengaged from Jason’s dick. Elizabeth saw that she had swallowed his seed and made a face. She then thought about Amy’s earlier argument and mentally shrugged, thinking that she shouldn’t knock something until she’d at least tried it once. She then wrapped her mouth around Jason’s tool, taking in the taste and texture of his cum.

Almost instantly, Liz found she enjoyed the taste, like a semi-sweet and salty treat. Wasting no time, Elizabeth slurped up every drop of cum that had fired out of Jason, cleaning up his dick nicely. She then leaned over and kissed Amy, shocking and pleasing her as they shared what was left in Amy’s mouth. As the flow from Jason’s dick ebbed to mere dribbles, Elizabeth licked up the last bits and sucked the remnants out of his semi hard member.

“Agh! No more yanking on my wanky! The Donger need food!” he cried out as Elizabeth kept sucking on his over sensitive dick. Both girls then snorted out laughing, the two of them cracking up like crazy.

“I love that movie!” Elizabeth giggled.

“Me too!” Amy added.

Sighing, both women kissed each other again, taking their time with it. Their tongues danced back and forth, and they moaned with passion as they explored one another. Their hands roamed each other’s bodies, seeking the soft and sensitive places that lay undiscovered. The ladies finally broke away, their chests heaving as they stared at each other.

“As much as I’d like for this to continue,” Jason interrupted, “I think we should get up and eat something, before the two of you get me so damn riled, that we won’t be leaving this tent for days.”

“I wouldn’t mind that happening,” Amy said, smirking.

“Neither would I,” Elizabeth stated with a grin, “but Jay is right. There is something that we have to deal with called reality.”

“Reality sucks.”

“That’s something that we can all agree on, but at least we’ve made it much more palatable,” Jason said with a wink as he hiked his shorts back up. He unzipped the tent flap and stepped out, stretching his limbs and popping his joints. Both women joined him seconds later, each one of them stretching languidly.

Zipping noises sounded throughout the camp as the occupants of each tent woke. Gosia and Piotr were the first ones out, and she was smiling beautifully, despite looking a bit haggard! Piotr was all smiles, the grin that was plastered to his face was one of genuine happiness. His hands wrapped themselves around Gosia’s waist and though she tried to fight him, her heart wasn’t in it.

Piotr licked her neck, and she shivered in delight, before he clamped down on it with his teeth. A moan escaped her lips as she ground against her man and sighed in delight. Just as quickly as he had bitten her, he disengaged from Gosia, as he turned away to head to the cooler. She moaned in protest until his hand swatted her ample rump with a loud crack. She yipped and fixed him with a glare, but he just smiled, saying one word.

“Later.”

Finding that she couldn’t be mad at him, Gosia went back to smiling as she skipped to the firepit. Jason was stunned at the turn of events! Normally, from what he understood, Gosia was the one who wore the pants in their relationship! It had obviously undergone a drastic shift since last night, if Piotr was being more like an Alpha! He wondered if his powers had something to do with this, but tucked that question away for later.

He went back to his tent as the girls sat down by the fire with Gosia, stoking it back to life. Jason went and grabbed the coffee pot and his water bladder, before heading down to the lake. As he arrived, he filled the bladder, letting its filter go to work as he cleaned out the coffee pot. Once he finished, he did a final rinse with some filtered water before heading back to camp. As he walked on in, he saw that everyone else was up and about.

Jack and Andrea were in good spirits, as were Darcy and Seamus. Kevin and Stephanie, however, seemed like they were sleepwalking. The two of them looked drained, as though the life had been sucked right out of them. Noting the bite marks he could see on them both, Jason was certain that is exactly what had happened.

Darcy was having to shift constantly as she sat, and Jason figured Seamus must have really reamed her out. Chuckling inwardly, Jason set up the pot with fresh grounds and water, setting it over the now reborn fire to perk. Piotr, Jack, Kevin and Seamus were busy cooking their respective breakfasts for themselves and their ladies and Elizabeth seemed to be doing so for her and Amy.

Jason smirked to himself as he went to dig something out of his backpack, which he kept sealed and cool. He also retrieved his portable frying pan and a plastic spatula, ladle and a glass bottle, full of an amber liquid, before turning back to the group. Jason made sure to grab some paper plates he had brought, as well as the set of plastic cutlery he had packed away.

“What you got there?” Jack queried.

“A little surprise, for whoever wants any,” Jason told them cryptically. It was a fairly large container, which held a beige substance, with dark blue orbs floating in it. Jason popped the lid off as he heated the pan, while dipping the ladle into the liquid. He poured a generous dollop of it onto the pan and a familiar aroma permeated the air.

“You brought blueberry pancake batter?!” Darcy asked, her nose recognizing the scent immediately.

“Yup. Used my dad’s recipe,” Jay smirked as he flipped the pancake over to cook the other side.

“Well, I need to taste that! By the smell of it, it’s a damn good recipe!” Darcy told him, fixing Jason with a mock glare.

“Don’t worry, Darcy! Let me just fix a short stack for myself and my ladies. Then, anyone who wants some can help themselves,” Jay chuckled. Both Elizabeth and Amy blushed at being called his ladies, the two of them smiling shyly.

Smirking, Darcy went back to Seamus, who was busy cooking bacon, scrambled eggs and toast. Though she was finicky when it came to food, Seamus was just as good as she was with making breakfast. Darcy didn’t tell him that, but he knew anyway, as she always ate whatever he cooked for breakfast.

Jason had finished making his and the girls’ pancakes, before uncorking the maple syrup he brought, drizzling it over the steaming cakes. He set his plate aside before handing the pan and container of batter to Darcy, which she accepted gratefully. Both Elizabeth and Amy took their plates with a smile and kiss, pairing it with the breakfast sausages and fried eggs that Elizabeth had cooked for them.

Jason turned to his plate, digging right in and taking his time with his breakfast. He sighed as he enjoyed the ambiance of the woods in the morning light. Jason was off in his own little world, which made it difficult to hear anyone who was talking to him. He finally snapped out of it when he heard Darcy almost shout at him.

“What?” Jason wondered.

“I wanted to ask you a question,” she told him.

“Shoot.”

“Did you have yourself a good time this morning?” Darcy asked, giggling as she cooked up pancakes for everyone else.

“Absolutely! About as much fun as you had last night, if how you’re sitting is any indication,” Jason said as nonchalantly as he could manage. The corners of his mouth were trying to not turn upwards into a smirk as Darcy’s jaw hit the ground.

“Oh! Zing!” Piotr laughed as he finished eating his breakfast. Everyone else had similar looks of mirth on their faces, as Darcy just had her ass handed to her in more ways than one. Seamus did the only thing he could do and busied himself with his food, trying not to get dragged into this.

“Nice one. I’ll let you have it,” Darcy said, while finishing her food. “Oh, and Seamus, I expect to miss work tomorrow because I can’t stand, much less be able to walk.”

Seamus choked on his food as he tried to maintain his composure, pounding his chest. His air way cleared quickly as he stared at his girlfriend, as though seeing her in a new light. Everyone else was also staring at Darcy, never having seen this nymphomaniac side of her come out before! Even Jason was flabbergasted at her boldness! That was another question that he added to the list he had for Phalmina!

“We probably should clean up and strike camp, if you two are to get back home at a decent hour,” Jack stated as he got up, having cleaned his plate.

“There are days I hate civilization,” Andrea groused.

“I know babe, but I think we can all say that this was a fun weekend! Next long weekend, let’s do this again!” he enthused.

“We’re in,” Piotr stated, speaking for him and Gosia, who nodded vigorously.

“Same here, if there’s anything left of us after tonight,” Seamus joked, earning him a cocked eyebrow from Darcy.

“Damn straight we are coming back!” Kevin and Stephanie said in unison.

“Well, you know I’m always in for this kind of thing,” Jason told his friends. “Ladies?”

“Definitely!” Amy told them all, with Elizabeth only a second or two behind her.

“All right,” Andrea said, stepping up with a grin on her face. “We’ll do a proper workup, maybe make a whole week out of it?”

“Sounds like a plan!” Jason enthused. Everyone quickly finished up their food and began cleaning up their dishes. All the garbage that could be burned was tossed in the fire pit, as they all gathered their things and started packing it all away. As he started stowing everything in his pack, Jason had a word with the girls.

“I’ll be taking the same trail down as I did to get up here. Either of you ladies interested in coming with?” he asked.

“Maybe next time, when I’ve had a bit of exercise to get my legs to that power level,” Elizabeth replied. “I saw the way it went on the map, and I know it is for advanced hikers with some climbing ability. I’ll get there, just not today. Besides, I would like some girl talk with Amelia.”

“Well, even though I could probably do the trail, I would like some girls’ only time with my new friend,” Amy said warmly. “As long as that’s OK with you Jay?”

“It’s more than OK with me. Us guys need our man time, just like you girls need your girl time,” he said as he took down his hammock, packing it away. “Anyway, I do like some solitary time myself when off on a hike.”

The girls grinned and hugged him, before they went back to packing away their gear. Soon, the whole campsite was cleaned and left the way they found it. The only evidence that they had all been there was the leftover firewood and the smolderinging embers from the dying fire. Satisfied at their work, the group hefted their packs and were off down the mountain.

Jason walked with them for a little, before finding the path that would lead him back down the wilder trail. Back down to the glade where Phalmina and her ‘surprise’ waited for him. He bid his friends farewell and that he’d see them all at the bottom of the mountain. Both Elizabeth and Amy kissed his cheek and told him not to hurt himself, as they would be very cross with him if he did.

Chuckling, Jason made his promise and kissed them back, hugging them both, before turning down the trail. He was walking down the path, making sure not to make use of his enhanced abilities. Until he was at least several hundred meters away from the main trail, at any rate. Once he was far enough, he made to jog down it, but something caught his eye.

On a nearby tree, he spotted the wolf spider, looking at him curiously. Reaching out with his Druidic power, Jason called to it, asking it to come to him. It skittered down the tree and was eye level with him before it stopped. Jason held his hand out, his fingertips touching the tree bark. The spider then hopped down into his hand, sitting there, looking up at the tall human.

“I see that you’ve been serious about keeping your watch over me and my friends. I have a job for you, if you wish to accept it,” he told the arachnid.

It bobbed up and down in his hand, clearly excited that it was getting a job from a Druid! It calmed down a few seconds later and waited for Jason to speak.

“I am rather fond of this place, and the glade where Phalmina resides. I want you to keep a watch of the lake and the surrounding area. I don’t know why, but I get the feeling that something is happening that I won’t like in the least. I need you to ensure that everything here is happening as it should. You are to get a warning to Phalmina if anything threatens the glade or the mountain,” he told the wolf spider.

The little creature trembled with excitement, more than happy to assist this Druid in any way that he could. It did impart a series of images to Jason, and it was basically asking, ‘Why me?’

“You are being chosen, because spiders are seen everywhere. No one pays mind to a spider out in nature. Therefore, you are ideal as a Watcher. If anything out of the ordinary happens, find Phalmina and she will find me.”

After he told the spider that, he placed his finger on top of its thorax and focused. He then pictured the little guy being kept safe and protected from both the elements and from any predators. Jason felt a brief flare of magic come from his fingertip and when he took it away from the spider, a glowing, green rune was now there. It had an elegant and flowing look to it that made it look as though it belonged there.

Jason put his hand back and let the spider climb back up on the tree. It latched on and started skittering away, but not before turning back to face him and giving him a rudimentary wave. Smiling, Jason waved back and spoke to the spider before he turned back to the trail.

“Your watch had begun, little one. Make me proud.”

With that, Jason turned away and started moving along down the path. He had a spring in his step as he had promised Phalmina all kinds of carnal delights and was looking to deliver. Thinking along these lines brought up the surprise that she had mentioned, and Jason was wondering what it would entail. Little did he know he was about to have his world rocked in the most unexpected way.


Both Amelia and Elizabeth continued their trek with the rest of the group down the mountainside. The way was certainly longer than Jason’s route, as his trail almost went straight down. The path they were using meandered around the mountain like a snake, but it was a well-traveled and safe trail in comparison. Besides, it gave both ladies the opportunity to talk without Jay around.

“You know, it’s really nice, being able to feel like this!” Amy enthused.

“Feel like what?” Elizabeth asked.

“Like a brand new woman, without a care in the world! I know that it’s just here and now, but damn it feels good!” Amy said.

“I know the feeling! It’s also good to see that you’re not meek and subdued anymore! Any ideas as to what you’ll do now?” Elizabeth queried.

“Well, I have been thinking about that,” she said as she and Elizabeth lagged behind the rest of the group. They had deliberately done so, so they could chat without being listened to. Although Amy was sure that no one there would inform on her, she felt she couldn’t be too careful.

“I’ve been thinking about it a lot, in fact. I know that going back won’t work, as my brother and my father will have noticed the change in me. Once they see it, they will try to break me again. I can’t go back to being like that. I won’t!” Amy stated vehemently.

“Have you figured out your options yet?” Elizabeth asked, curious.

“A few, but none of them are good and they are just temporary fixes, until I can find a more permanent solution.”

“Might I offer a suggestion?” Elizabeth asked tentatively.

“Go ahead,” Amy said, wondering what Elizabeth had to say.

“This may seem a bit forward, but if you want to and it’s totally up to you, you could come and stay with me,” the dark haired woman offered. “Before you say anything, just know that that I would respect any boundaries that you set, for whatever reasons you give.”

Amy was shocked at the offer but hid it so well, that she fooled Elizabeth into thinking that she wasn’t. It was a lot to take in for sure, but Amy had a lot of factors to consider as well. She mulled it over as the two of them walked along, keeping the main group in eyeshot.

“Can the offer be extended to my mom as well? If I can convince her to leave, so we won’t be found, I would like to bring her with me,” Amy replied, terrified that Elizabeth was going to reject her request.

“It’s perfectly all right if your mom wants to come and stay with us! Anyone who has to suffer the bullshit that you and your mom are subjected to, deserves to be free,” Elizabeth told her.

Amy jumped and down, squeeing like a fangirl meeting her celebrity crush and jumped on Elizabeth, kissing her. Elizabeth kissed her back, the two of them getting into it, before they were so rudely interrupted.

“Hey! You two gonna stay with us or what?” they heard Andrea call back from the path ahead. The two lovers broke apart, breathing heavily before blushing and turning back to the path ahead of them. Andrea waited with fists on her hips as the ladies caught up to them. The brunette woman smirked at them both, before she turned back to the rest of the group and told them to keep on going.

“Though, if we are going to be doing any sexy time, like we did over the past couple of days,” Elizabeth hissed, “I think we’re going to need some ball gags and the like, just so we can stay quiet.”

“Obviously!” Amy said over a fit of giggles. The two of them continued to chat about the little details and such. They’d fill Jason in on all of it, when they got down to the bottom of the mountain. That boy would certainly be in for a surprise once he learned of what his two new lovers were planning!


Jason kept moving along the narrow forest trail as he marched his way to the glade. He took his time on the hike, enjoying the ambiance and feel of the forest even more than he had before. Still, he moved quickly, eager to get to the glade and see what exactly the surprise that Phalmina had in store for him was. He strode through the forest, intent on his destination and what lay before him.

Jason soon came upon the wild area and as he walked on through, the forest itself parted for him. Smiling to himself, Jason kept moving along, heading for the crevasse, or where he remembered it was. He arrived there quickly, as he was drawn to the place, almost as though there was an invisible rope that was tethered to him. Yet another question added to the list, but he’d ask Phalmina later, as he still had a good deal of time.

He came to the entrance of the glade and witnessed the stone moving aside, almost like it was alive. Once the entrance was clear, Jason stepped through into the antechamber. The guardians of the glade were there, and seemingly asleep, until he approached. They woke from their slumber and spotted Jason walking towards them. Standing straight, they made no move to hinder the man, but they kept looking at him as he approached.

“At ease boys, it’s just me,” he said, throwing them a mock salute. The Sentinels looked a bit puzzled, but then simply shrugged and went back to their vigil. Jason walked past them and down the tunnel into the glade. He noted the tunnel was more brightly lit than last time, with several luminescent flowers dotting the walls now. Sighing a happy growl, Jason walked out of the tunnel and into the glade.

He took in the beauty of the place, which had become even more pronounced in his absence. Many things were green and growing, where from before, they were brown and withered. Anything brown or half dead was now sitting at the outer edges of the glade. Gaia’s magic had done much to restore this sanctuary to what it once was.

Jason also saw that the orange tree that he’d tried to grow the last time he was here was flourishing. It was much larger than it had been before, standing at nearly three feet in height! There was no fruit yet, but it was blossoming beautifully, and its fragrance brought the promise of very sweet fruit, when it was ready.

Jason searched around for Phalmina and spotted her lounging around by the pool in the center of the glade. Before he could even say anything, he heard a joyful squeak, and she took off like a shot, streaking for him. Mid-flight, she enlarged to human size and tackled the man, knocking them both over. Jason laughed as he fell with Phalmina on top of him.

Her lips sought his out, and soon they were joined in a boiling and carnal kiss. Phalmina’s tongue went straight into his mouth, seeking Jason’s tongue. She found it fast, coaxing it to come out and play. Jason’s response was to pull Phalmina into him, kissing her back, letting his lips and tongue answer her unspoken challenge. The slick organ stroked hers and Phalmina shivered in pleasure, while grinding her hips into his.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.