Brews & Brushes - Cover

Brews & Brushes

Copyright© 2018 by KingBandor

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Larry and Faith retire early and open a brewery and art gallery that hosts naughty parties where friends come together to drink, paint and get naughty. All goes well until Faith decides she wants to try things on her own.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Swinging   Voyeurism  

Larry was reluctant to take the deal from Quentin. To fulfill the order would require a massive expansion of his operations. Instead, Larry proposed a more gradual increase in production. That way they could test new markets and not need to change things too radically. Soon, however, the demand for Larry’s beer was outgrowing the barn and his backyard production facility. If Larry were to continue to grow, he would need to move his brewery into a much larger building.

Larry had to do some serious soul-searching. The chance to grow his business was a great opportunity that would not come along very often. It would expose his craftwork to a much larger audience and give him a chance to show off his talents and skills to the world. The offer tempted him, but the more he thought about it, the more he realized it was not something he wanted to do.

First, he didn’t need the money. He was neither greedy nor ambitious. Second, he made beer for the love of doing it and to share it with his local community. He didn’t need it to be in bars and supermarkets in other cities or states. He was content with producing just enough for his place and several of the small restaurants in and around his town. Live Oaks was a small, craft brewhouse and he liked it that way.

But, for Larry, the most important reason for staying small was that with the way things were, he got to work alongside his wife and share the joys of being in business together. She would work on her art and gallery-related activities right there beside him as he worked on brewing. The proximity was rewarding for him, and he wouldn’t trade it for anything.

So, after much thought, Larry called Quentin and let him know that Live Oaks would stay small and not expand. Quentin was disappointed, but accepted the news, leaving the offer out there if Larry ever changed his mind.

Time passed, and things went back to normal. The monthly couples only events continued to be sold out, so Faith suggested that they add a second one. That one booked up immediately, too. Now, twice a month Faith got to dress up sexily and tease a room full of horny couples. Larry enjoyed it, also, because that meant two nights a month where his wife would be on fire in bed.

As they were preparing for the next couples only event, Larry was busy changing out a keg of beer when Faith came into the party room in a fluster. “Larry,” she began, “we have a problem.”

Larry poked his head up from behind the bar. “What’s the problem?” he asked.

“The girl I had booked as the nude model tonight can’t make it,” she explained looking frantic. “I called all the other models on my list, and none can make it on such short notice. We’re going to have to cancel the party.”

“What?” Larry asked, staring at his wife with a disappointed look on his face, “Can’t we find someone? What about Katrina?”

Faith’s eyes sparkled. “That’s a great idea! Katrina is gorgeous. Let me call her and see.” She pulled out her phone and called the hot, young college student, putting the call on speaker so that Larry could hear. Katrina answered right away.

“Hey, Faith, what’s up?”

“Hey Kat. Are you busy tonight?”

“No, not really. Why?”

“Well, I need your help tonight at the Brews & Brushes party.”

“Isn’t tonight the couples only one? You usually don’t need any help with those.”

“Yeah, well, we ran into a snag. You know we have nude models for these parties, and the couples get a little frisky, which is why I always shield you girls from the events.”

“Faith, I’m twenty-two. I’m not a child or a virgin. I’ve seen naked people before.”

“Right, well, have you ever considered being one?”

“Being one what? I don’t understand.”

Faith let out a sigh, then just asked her directly.

“The nude model can’t make it, and I can’t get a replacement. Would you be willing to pose nude for the party tonight? I’d pay you two hundred bucks.”

“Me?”

“Yes, you’re beautiful. Everyone would love it.”

“Oh, gosh, uh, no. I can’t do that. I am way too self-conscious. I don’t even like to see myself naked in the mirror. I turn off the lights when I masturbate.”

Larry laughed at her comment and Katrina heard him.

“Shit, am I on speaker?”

“Yeah, you are,” Larry said, chuckling, “Hi Kat.”

“Hi Larry, please disregard that comment about me masturbating.”

“Sorry, no can do. The mental image is now permanently stuck in my mind.”

“Ugh, that’s just wrong.”

“Please, Kat,” Faith implored, “I have nobody else. If you don’t do this, I’ll have to cancel the event.”

“Why don’t you do it, Faith? You’re sexy as hell.”

“Uhh, no. Nobody wants to see an old woman like me naked.”

“Hey! I love seeing you naked! You’re smoking hot for an old broad,” Larry said, trying to be cute.

“She’s smoking hot for a woman of any age, Larry!” Kat piped in. “You’re in great shape, Faith. You’ve got a fantastic body. I know they’d love to see you.”

“I couldn’t do that,” Faith said, shaking her head. She looked at Larry who raised his eyebrows and shrugged. “Could I?”

“Yes, you could!” Kat told her. “I can’t. I’d be terrified and would likely throw up all over myself. It’s just not something I could do. I can come down and help run the event, while you model, though.”

“I don’t know,” Faith said, considering the idea. Part of her was already getting turned on just thinking about being on full display for the group of people.

“Oh, fuck, just do it,” Larry said, “Damn, honey. Take one for the team. Anyway, I think you would love doing it. You’re easily the hottest woman in the place when we have the party. Stop being modest. You’re the perfect solution. Don’t ask your employee to do it. Bite the bullet and do it yourself.”

“Yeah! What he said!” Kat chimed in.

Faith shook her head negatively then said, “Oh, alright. I can’t believe I’m agreeing to this, but I’ll do it.”

A couple of hours later, Faith was a nervous wreck. She had taken a long, hot bath and masturbated twice. She finished getting ready, wearing only a terry cloth bathrobe and slippers. She was hiding upstairs, trying to get her nerve up. She’d been drinking some of Larry’s new brew and was feeling pretty loose. Larry was doing last minute prep on the beer and Katrina was busy setting up the painting stations and setting out the supplies.

As the couples began arriving, Kat greeted them and ushered them over to the bar where Larry offered them his latest creation. “Hey everybody, come on in and try out my new Tangerine Tantric Tart. It is a Saison with a hint of tangerine and local honey. He could tell that everyone was looking around for Faith, so he explained. “So, Faith will be down in a few minutes. Tonight, Kat is going to be your hostess and get things kicked off. We have an exceptional nude model for you to paint. I think you’ll all be very pleased.”

Everyone sampled the new beer and were very complimentary. Kat helped everyone to get settled into their stations and refreshed their beverages. A few minutes later, she noticed Faith descending the stairs and cleared her throat.

“If I could have everyone’s attention,” Kat began as she moved to the front of the room, by a Victorian divan they would be using for the model to recline on. “Unfortunately, our regular model is sick tonight, so Live Oaks has something extraordinary planned for you tonight. May I introduce your model for the evening.”

Kat raised her hand and gestured to the back of the room. Everyone turned to look. “Faith!”

Faith entered, blushing profusely and walked by all the customers to the front of the room, her robe tied tightly around her. Everyone was surprised. Someone whistled. Someone else said, “About damned time!” Larry was pretty sure it was Greg. Some of the women had shocked but bemused looks on their faces.

Faith smiled and held her hands up, waving for them to settle down. “Sorry, to disappoint you all, but I couldn’t find anybody else to do it tonight. It was either cancel the party altogether or have me model for you.”

“Don’t apologize!” called out one wife.

“We love it!” said another.

“Better than any model,” said one of the husbands.

“So, take off the robe already!” said Greg, chuckling.

Faith grinned sheepishly and blushed even brighter. “Thanks for the votes of confidence. I am a bit terrified, so please bear with me.”

“Wait, you want us to bare with you?” asked Jennifer, playfully making a pun, “I’m game, but it might be hard for me to paint you while I’m naked.”

“Ha, ha,” her husband said, “something would be hard, for sure.”

“He said wood,” came another wisecrack.

Faith giggled and looked at her husband before continuing. She reached to untie the robe but paused when someone interjected.

“Hey, wait, this is really not fair,” Jennifer said, sounding disappointed.

“I’m sorry,” Faith started to apologize, but Jennifer interrupted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.