Brews & Brushes - Cover

Brews & Brushes

Copyright© 2018 by KingBandor

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Larry and Faith retire early and open a brewery and art gallery that hosts naughty parties where friends come together to drink, paint and get naughty. All goes well until Faith decides she wants to try things on her own.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Swinging   Voyeurism  

One afternoon, following a quickie, Faith was in a playful mood.

“Larry,” She said as she lay naked next to her husband, “I was thinking about doing something to liven up the Brews & Brushes parties.”

These events had become quite popular, and Faith had built a strong following of regular participants. She would often dress scantily and flirt with the customers. Some liked it; some didn’t. Those with a more provocative streak tended to attend together, and the focus for that class grew increasingly adult oriented.

Larry always had a blast playing the bartender at the events but what he enjoyed, even more, was how turned on Faith would get after the naughtier classes. “What do you have in mind?” he asked.

“Well, so you know how sometimes I get a little carried away, and things get a bit risqué?” She asked as she idly fondled Larry’s limp cock.

“Yes,” Larry replied, kissing her neck softly, “I love the effect it has on you.”

Faith giggled. “Well, not everyone appreciates it the way you and I do. Some customers get put off by it and don’t come back. Others love it and come more often, specifically looking for more of that type of thing.”

“Mmhmm,” Larry whispered, “you mean like when you wear the almost see-through chemise and no bra underneath? Or where you have them paint art that resembles a vagina?”

“Uh-huh,” she confirmed. “That kind of thing. Well, I was thinking it might be fun to take that a couple of steps further.”

She had his attention now. He gave her a wicked grin. “Like what?”

She smiled back, noticing that his cock was already getting hard again. “Well, I thought we could do a special once-a-month class, for couples only. We would make it invitation only, for those people we trust and know like to be a bit more playful, shall we say,” Faith explained. “Instead of just a simple painting, we could have nude models on display for the couples to paint. It would be very erotic and fun for everyone. If we make it adults only, and we know that the participants won’t be offended, then it wouldn’t matter if my tits are on display.”

“That’s pretty daring,” Larry agreed, raising his eyebrows. “Male or female models?”

“Well, maybe one of each,” she elaborated, “or we alternate. That way everybody has something fun to look at.”

“I think it’s a great idea,” he said, leaning down to kiss around her bare breast. “I think it would give us a lot more freedom to explore things, but aren’t human bodies pretty challenging to paint? Usually, our participants can barely hold a paintbrush.”

“Yes,” Faith replied, giggling, “but knowing the people who come to the parties, I doubt they’d be that serious about the painting anyway. They’d come mainly to gawk at hot young naked bodies, drink some of your wonderful beers and get turned on with their spouses.”

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.