Black List III: Rising Tide - Cover

Black List III: Rising Tide

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 16

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Everything has gone from bad to worse. The world is in a crisis as Russia and China work together to gain new territory in a game of hidden truths. The Goji are becoming even more bolder than ever. And just when the people need to be united, they are slowly being torn apart from the inside out.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Military   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Oral Sex   Violence  

“We’ll land in Port Louis shortly,” Graves announces as he enters the cargo area.

Samantha and Spencer sit alone, away from the three soldiers that accompanied Graves earlier that morning. The other three are breaking down their weapons and cleaning them.

“I think you owe us an explanation,” Spencer says, quickly getting down to business.

“You’re absolutely right,” Graves says with a sigh. He takes a seat across from the two agents and begins giving it. “I am part of a secret special force group called DEeP Six. It was created through a joint venture between the Navy and the Army. You’ve met three of the members. The fourth is on another mission. They are the top of their classes—the best America has to offer.

“Surprisingly, that’s not too surprising,” Spencer remarks. “But you said there is four. What’s the six for?”

“That includes me and my boss,” Graves answers. “Our history of how we got started is another story, one irrelevant right now too. And right now, we have other tasks to complete. War has erupted between America and China.”

“We know the source,” Samantha offers. “If we cut off the head, we can stop the war and everything else.”

“And that is why we have gotten involved,” Graves agrees. “More because of Roger then anything else.”

“Speaking of Roger, we need to report in,” Spencer says, dropping the hint of demand to his voice.
Graves looks apologetic a moment later. “I’m sorry to have to tell you at a time like this, but Roger was murdered.”

‘When?” Spencer spits out before Samantha can say anything.

“Yesterday,” Graves informs. “Doug Wiltkins is currently in a coma, but expected to pull through.”

Samantha tries to hold back her tears unsuccessfully. Spencer pulls her in close and holds her there. Graves remains silent, allowing her to mourn for her former boss and mentor while the three soldiers focus on their weapons cleaning and staying out of the conversation. It isn’t their business and they want to keep it that way. Graves gives the woman some time before interrupting her grief to move on.

“Roger left a video message designated for you two,” he tells them. “I don’t know what is on it, but I’m sure it will open up some sort of explanation.” He produces a tablet and hands the device to them.

Spencer presses the big symbol on the screen. Roger appears at his desk, but in a location neither Samantha nor Spencer recognize. His demeanor is serene, mixed with a serious tone. “If you two are watching this, I’m sorry I couldn’t reveal this in person. The recent events have been a combination of the unforeseen and orchestrated. First my final order for you is to take the aid of Major Graves and Deep Six. I’m certain he’ll fill you in with the details that you need to know. I have a long history with him and I want you to trust him as I have in the past.” A smile forms on his face. “I’m glad to know that you are safe, Spencer. I trust you to protect Sam in my absence. And I am sorry not to have ever reveal to you, Sam, your lineage. But because of t, I have made sure to keep a working relationship with the Black List.” His smile quickly fades. And though he now doesn’t show it, the two agents can see the hurt in his eyes. “I have kept many secrets which have allowed me to acquire assets for the TDF and keep America safe. Safer than would be possible without. It has always been my goal to make the TDF the only needed organization against the threat of the Goji. Most recently is the assassination of Senator Rustlin. I sent him in that direction with a simple email. He took the bait and the result is as it is. Now the TDF is cast in the shadows, made to operate in secret.” Roger shakes his head. “It is a price we must accept in order to keep America safe, and perhaps the world. I know murder is not an accepted form of getting things done, but it had to be done. I didn’t choose it, but I played my part. Colonel Pierson deemed it necessary.” He seems to brighten a little, looking hard through the screen at them. “In my absence, Mike Grines will take my place. All my resources are now at his disposal. He is adept and will make a great leader. I leave this country and the world in your hands. Good luck.”

The screen goes blank, leaving only silence and the hum of the plane’s engines. It is Samantha that breaks the silence first. “So, what’s the mission?”


Maltaus sits on his knees chanting, waiting in anticipation for the release of the ancient, Avyanna. It won’t be long before she is freed. Once Winter has assembled, her bonds will be broken. It will be a moment long awaited for. The chamber is dark except for the faint lighting of ceremonial candles scattered throughout. Everything has gone as planned. The war has begun, the world is riddled with chaos and soon the arrival of one of the most feared Goji will take place.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.