Black List III: Rising Tide - Cover

Black List III: Rising Tide

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 7

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Everything has gone from bad to worse. The world is in a crisis as Russia and China work together to gain new territory in a game of hidden truths. The Goji are becoming even more bolder than ever. And just when the people need to be united, they are slowly being torn apart from the inside out.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Military   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Oral Sex   Violence  

Mike Grines sits in the window of a secret TDF safe house. The envelope Roger left him contained a key with an address attached to it. Apparently there are things that Roger has kept secret from everyone. Through binoculars he sees the entire attack in the Oval Office taking place. The small apartment consists of a bed, dresser and small kitchen. The apartment has the prefect view to the White House, specifically the Oval Office.

The one thing it does lack is a phone, however. Of course, even if there had been one, how could he call and warn anyone without giving away his location? Besides, with the current situation, who would believe he had an innocent part in the attack?

He follows the assassin with the binoculars until losing sight of her completely. The next step is to gather some information about her and the only place for him to do that is to see McKinsey about it. Grines dumps the contents of the envelope out on the bed and begins rummaging through the pile before finally settling on a badge. The badge already has his picture on it and he has the mean to alter it to whatever circumstance he needs it for. Stuffing the scattered contents back into the envelope and putting the badge in his coat pocket, Grines leaves the apartment not knowing who he is going to pose as. He has a few blocks to decide and come up with a story.


“When do we launch an attack on the Goji?” Spencer asks. He is getting eager to get some payback.

“It’s not that simple, Spencer,” Sternigan says with a grin. “For one thing, we have no idea Avyanna’s exact location. We only have a general idea. And for another, we don’t have enough Intel.”

“What about the scientist that was there with you, Sam?” Spencer asks as his face lights up from the idea.

“Alvar Dahlin?” she offers.

“Yes, him,” Spencer says. “He knows the location.”

“Without an analyst digging into the system we could have a hard time finding him,” Samantha says with a frown.

“So let’s get one,” Spencer says, not knowing of the situation with the TDF.

“We can’t, not with the trouble Roger has to deal with,” she continues, not thinking about his ignorance of the matter.

“What trouble?” he asks, clearly confused.

“The TDF is being investigated for everything that has happened,” she explains. “We’re even being investigated in our involvement with Sara McKinsey’s kidnapping and death. Roger pulled what favors he had to get me sent to rescue you.”

“Do we have any contacts?” he asks, not wanting to believe what he is hearing. “I mean we have to have something, right?”

“I’m afraid not,” she says with a shake of her head. “As far as I know, everyone has been detained. I don’t even have a way to contact Major Graves.”

“I’ll see what contacts we have that we can pull for you two,” Sternigan offers. “But your next move and ours are one in the same.”

“You can’t be serious, Martin,” Julie says with disgust.

“Now is not the time, Julie,” Sternigan warns—his tone full of the authority of a leader. “I’m not letting you or any other agents go alone right now.”

“You know I can’t do this and this isn’t one of your little tests!” Julie nearly screams as tears begin to well up in her eyes.

“This isn’t a test,” Sternigan assures her. “This is an important mission and they,” he points to Spencer and Samantha, “are going to assist you.”

The two TDF agents look at each other. Spencer shrugs his shoulder to the unspoken question. Julie holds her hand up, cutting Sternigan off from anything else he may want to say. The man gives her a pleading look, but she ignores it and leaves the room with her head hanging low.

“Something we’ve done wrong?” Samantha asks.

“No,” Sternigan sighs. “It’s inadvertently done.” He looks at the two agents. With another sigh, shake of his head and an apologetic look about his face, he continues. “It’s about you.” He points at Samantha. “Because you are what you are.”

“What? Half Goji?” she asks, being the one full of disgust now. “And that is my fault?”

“No, not your fault,” he says with another heavy sigh. Clearly the events leading up to now are taking their toll on the man. “Both her parents were agents for the Black List and subsequently were both killed during a mission by the Goji. She was only eleven years old when it happened, but the memory of their death and funeral are as fresh in her mind now as they were then. That is the reason she doesn’t trust even you.”

“Reason or no reason, she obviously doesn’t need to do this,” Samantha denotes.

“Consider it therapy,” Sternigan says. “She is a very good agent. She needs to learn that we need allies more than enemies right now. And while you’re not the enemy, we do not have a single agent that is half Goji—the enemy.”

Spencer cups her hand and gives her a small shake of his head. “Let it go,” he says. “We’re in a whole new ball game now.

Samantha gives him a faint smile of understanding and looks back at Sternigan. “What is this mission you were talking about?”

“Two months ago we had an agent go missing,” the man begins. “Sarai Leclair last made contact saying that she was headed to Guangzhou to meet an informant. That was the last time she was heard from. Then Victor Lepescu, Sarai’s contact and lover, went looking for her and disappeared as well. Orders were given to not go searching for her, but Victor ignored orders and went anyway.”

“I can understand why he’d go,” Samantha says, squeezing Spencer’s hand. “I put everything on the line to come looking for him.”

“Yes, but order are given for a reason,” Sternigan says harshly. “We have been losing agent left and right lately. Winter has stepped up their game, more so than they have in centuries and we are feeling the effects.”

“It seems that we all are under attack,” Spencer remarks.

“So what does either of these agents have to do with us?” Samantha asks, her impatience getting the better of her again.

Sarai was gathering Intel on both the exact location of Avyanna and which Goji has a seat in NATO,” Sternigan reveals. “Whether or not she found the information she was seeking has not yet been determined.”

“And this is why you’re sending Julie in and we’re playing back up,” Spencer interjects, saying that like it is leaving a bad taste in his mouth.

“Somewhat,” Sternigan says smiling. “Yes, we need the information and she needs the protection. But, it also provides you with the opportunity to gather whatever Intel might be needed now or in the future. Of course if you scratch out back, we’ll scratch yours.”

Samantha looks to her partner again with a questionable look. Spencer shrugs. “What choice do we have?”

“Point taken,” she says as she stands. “Of course it won’t matter if there is no Terrestrial Defense Force left to use the information.” She looks sternly at Sternigan. “How much of a liability will she be? I mean, can she keep her shit together?”

“She’ll set aside her feelings to complete the mission,” the Black List leader assures her. “She was able to do so to rescue you. Julie is a professional.”

“Works for me then,” Samantha says. Whatever the woman’s feelings toward her or anyone else don’t matter so long as the mission is done and their backs are covered.

“It’s settled then,” Spencer says, standing up as well and clapping his hands together. “When do we leave?”


“Halt! No unauthorized personal beyond this point,” the young National Guardsman says when Grines comes within threatening distance. Grines doesn’t say a word, but he keeps the soldier’s gaze as he continues advancing. “I said halt!” the man yells, this time adding more authority to his voice. When Grines continues to not show any interest in stopping, the young man brings his rifle up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.