The Blind Date - Cover

The Blind Date

Copyright© 2018 by Peeobsession

Chapter 22

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A Depressed hard working young man who just broke up with the love of his life is being set up by friends on a Blind Date. Things seem to be boring at first, loss of words insecurity and memories of is old high school love still lingering on but then the restaurant waitress decides to help fate a bit and things develop rapidly. Love develops, romance and lots of 'wet' moments. Discovering international foods, culture and sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

Debra got up, and greeted Bipasha and Celia, who came along, I guess Bipasha had picked her up. So much more comfortable than taking the subway.

She ushered them in, and upon seeing me, a big smile and they greeted me with a kiss on the mouth. I still was not completely used to Tom’s ‘little’ sister, kissing me and seeing me naked. Sure she is certainly old enough, but I knew her since she was little, when Tom and I were high school friends.

“Make yourself comfortable ladies, as you can see, I made some changes, leave your shoes by the door and open up your mind when entering., I take the shopping’s and put them away in the kitchen,” Debra told them.

Bipasha and Celia dressed up in similar comfortable clothes, silky and soft. They rearranged the cushions and Celia sat down while Bipasha went over to the kitchen to see if Debra could use a hand putting away the groceries and fixing some Indian milk tea for all of us.

“So happy to be here Lucas, Tom suspects nothing, told him that I was going to a friend’s house, he is so protective of me, and even I am nearly 30 years old. Thanks for your open mind and letting me be here, nice not having him breathing down my neck for a change, nice brother and all, but I have needs as well. I have been fantasizing all week long and my snatch is leaking,” Celia said boldly out loud.

“Whose snatch is leaking, I heard you, watch your language young lady,” Debra said with loud laugh, “We will see about that snatch of yours, or rather taste before we give our judgement on how wet it is. Have you been practicing at all Celia?”

I did not know what they were talking about but I guess, I would find out later, probably.

All of us sat down, snacks on the table, mostly vegetables like cucumber, carrots, some fruits left over from breakfast, tea, yoghurt and mango drink lassi and some coconut milk. We started the conversation about how erotic last weekend was and very addictively pleasant, not a bad word was spoken, not one jealous moment. Everybody was ok with everybody.

I reminded that Celia seemed upset when she first confronted us on Sunday morning when she unexpectedly caught us in a soaked bed, with the strong smell of sex through the whole place. “I wasn’t really upset you guys, just pretending, I became horny the moment I set foot in the house because of the intoxicating erotic smell, I knew something was going on before I entered the bedroom, just could not resist to give you a scare. I was dying to just jump in the bed with you all, remember what I said, ‘include me in the next card game’. So, are we going to play tonight?”

“Wow, you cut right to the chase Celia ha ha, well yes, as a matter of fact, I came up with an idea, did some thinking, because I could not concentrate on my job this week anyway, trying to hide my hard on most of the time while coming up with this plan,” I said, “The club we went last weekend asked for new ideas, and they are very flexible and desperate at the same time for original ideas.”

“You got our attention Lucas, I have an idea as well, let’s hear yours first,” Bipasha said, “By the way, did you enjoy my present last night ha ha, yes I can do a bit of editing, a jack of all trades ha ha”.

I continued, “Yes Bipasha, shockingly a great surprise, quit a show you did. Well ok my idea maybe not so original but on this scale it might be. Last weekend was a contest of dancing and getting the public to join in. This time I was thinking about a card game match, or a dice match, like blackjack, strip- poker or Yahtzee. Each table plays their own game, losers and winners and the loser strips, everyone wears 4 pieces of clothing maximum and after the clothes have been shed, the game of 2 minute favors start, just like we played it last week.”

“Sound groovy!, I had the same idea, so 4 people per table, 2 men and 2 women or in case that are more women, which there usually are, a women more to the table no one would complain I think.” Bipasha said.

“Each table has a winner and each table has a looser that lost the most. After a certain time limit we stop the games and then the winners play against each other and also the losers. I still got to work out the details. In the end of the evening there will be one male winner and one female winner and one male loser and one female loser. The winner will get a prize, a dinner coupon or visit to a health spa or whatever, and the 2 losers a consolation prize. Of course we all get to watch what is going on at the other tables. So let’s practice and enjoy.”

At the same time I finished talking I took a new deck of cards that I had brought along and I had made sure they were plasticized so they would not become soggy if they were accidentally pissed on.

So let’s play! I took the cards out of the box and started dealing them around...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.