The Blind Date - Cover

The Blind Date

Copyright© 2018 by Peeobsession

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A Depressed hard working young man who just broke up with the love of his life is being set up by friends on a Blind Date. Things seem to be boring at first, loss of words insecurity and memories of is old high school love still lingering on but then the restaurant waitress decides to help fate a bit and things develop rapidly. Love develops, romance and lots of 'wet' moments. Discovering international foods, culture and sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

I decided, since I had plenty of time, to take detour to visit some store uptown to buy myself some comfortable and sexy clothes, Indian style pants loose and colorful clothing, Something I could comfortably easy in to walk around on the streets but at parties as well.

I arrived around 7.30 in the evening at Debra’s place after calling ahead that I was on my way and asking if I needed to stop somewhere to pick up some food or so, which she turned down, because she had plenty of exotic food in het place.

She kissed me upon arrival, took my coat and shopping bag and welcomed me in.

“Nice to have you here again Lucas, I must admit that I have been looking forward to this all week long, I could hardly concentrate. What happened last week, was a first for me, my life has come into a whole new dimension and discovered new ways of enjoyment. I knew Bipasha only slightly because of her being a customer of my store and in return visiting the restaurant for some meals after it opened for business. Somehow a dream has come true of which I never thought I had.” She said, “I must have been ‘Miss boredom’ all those previous years, no wonder my dates all gave up after the first date.”

“Well, I wasn’t too much of fun either I recently realized, Debra, just mocking about without looking into the mirror.” “I Picked up some new clothes today to impress you with, I haven’t done that in ages. My previous relation usually did the selecting based upon my work and people I had to meet.”

“I Can’t wait to see you into those clothes Lucas, let’s wait for tomorrow morning when we welcome Bipasha and Celia here again, and celebrate our free day a new way. “ I brought some clothes from my store as well, just for relaxing right now and to get you out of these uncomfortable clothes. Let’s eat some light meal, I have some homemade chicken curry ready, nothing fancy, watch some movies and have an early night to have some good energy tomorrow.” Debra said with a wink.

“I hope you don’t mind, but I did not prepare the guest room, Hope you’d be ok, sleeping in the queen-size with me, sounds so odd being lonely and a friend sleeping in another room.”

Well, I was a bit surprised but I was hoping for it already, this was so much better than having spent the night at home alone.

Somehow she had been able, during her busy schedule, to find time to rearrange her living room, not a chair in sight any more, just pillow and a low table, carpets, a bit Indian style as we had seen in the club and restaurant, a new big screen Tv, on a low stand and lights a bit dimmed.

She had given me some loose “house pants” and wearing those with nothing underneath, of course, was a relief. She further told that she would never allow anyone including herself, to wear any shoes in the house anymore, barefoot or slippers only, keeping the house clean from street dirt that way.

Sitting in the cushions, bare feet, smelling fresh and nice, drinking a glass of lassi, a mild yoghurt drink, and eating some curry. Sometimes she scooped up some of the curry and fed me with it, she was making me feel like a king. She put on a movie; it was one I never thought I would like because it was a soft sugary sweet Bollywood movie.

“Ha ha, another first I never thought I would watch, Bipasha brought it over last night to give to me, to help us getting into the mood she said”. Debra said.

Debra laid herself into my arms and we reclined, stretched our legs and dozed off.

Far away I heard the movie playing, slightly opening my eyes for a few seconds as far I was able to, sure it had subtitles ... and back to sleep...

I must have slept for about half an hour, movie still playing, and Debra whispering in my ear to wake me up. “Lucas, Luuucaaasss, wake up, look at the movie, Bipasha has rigged the movie! Look at it!, What a joke!.” Debra giggled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.