The Blind Date
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2018 by Peeobsession

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A Depressed hard working young man who just broke up with the love of his life is being set up by friends on a Blind Date. Things seem to be boring at first, loss of words insecurity and memories of is old high school love still lingering on but then the restaurant waitress decides to help fate a bit and things develop rapidly. Love develops, romance and lots of 'wet' moments. Discovering international foods, culture and sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

I’ve had an eventless week. Boring as hell, negotiating about pennies and trying to squeeze better deals out of the suppliers by making promises about ordering quantities, we all knew, can never be keep.

Tom had called on Monday and Pete the following day with the same question; How my date had gone with Debra. I thanked them for their concern and making the arrangements, the date and restaurant and sad that I will be seeing Debra again for a second date, what pleased him a lot.

“Yes Lucas, I had heard something like that from Celia that you enjoyed the evening. She went to visit Debra on Sunday and had said that you had enjoyed it according to Debra and that she was looking forward to the next date as well”, Tom had said.

I could not really concentrate on my work, thinking about the upcoming weekend.

Debra had called on Wednesday, asking me if I managed to get the day off on Friday and said that she had arranged the day off with the evening manager and now had the whole weekend off. Bipasha was free as well and Celia could not wait to be there either. I confirmed to her that I indeed got the day off and that I was eager as well.

She asked me to come up with some ideas for the club in an irresistible way.

Just chatting with her and about the coming events made me hard as a rock and had to sit down to hide my discomfort and not trying to causing a nuisance at the office.

I got some compliments from several colleagues that my mood was up, sadness gone and friendlier but at the same time a bit absentminded.

... if they only knew, if Tom, Jim and Pete only
knew, “I had a little secret”, childishly winding
through my head.

Debra called once again on Thursday, just for a moment I thought she might cancel but no, she invited me, if I was up to it, to come over after work or later in the evening and sleep at her house, maybe a relaxing evening with an early night so we could have a fresh start on Friday morning after breakfast.

“Just bring a bag, with some necessities, toothbrush, some casual, loose clothes, leave the suit and tie and don’t bother wrecking your brain about a present or flowers, just bring a bottle of some sort that you already have at home and never got around drinking it. No pressure, any time, you know the place.” Debra had said.

Sounded like a wonderful idea, told my colleagues at 3 pm that I had to prepare and meet a client later and did not feel too well and asking them to cover for me for this early leave.

I shouldn’t worry, just because of my pain previously when Lisa had left, I had been spending last year lots extra hours at work, putting in enough unpaid overtime just to get away from home.

It was good to get ahead of the traffic jams. Easy drive home, cleaning up a bit, taking a shower, searching for that bottle I had forgotten about, a tropical liqueur of some sort I remembered. The longest it took was to find clothes that would be comfortable for the weekend to come, the ones that gave my dick some space to move. I was suddenly disgusted with the clothes I have, suits, ties, jeans, shirts, and boxer shorts, nothing erotic about those.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.