The Blind Date
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2018 by Peeobsession

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A Depressed hard working young man who just broke up with the love of his life is being set up by friends on a Blind Date. Things seem to be boring at first, loss of words insecurity and memories of is old high school love still lingering on but then the restaurant waitress decides to help fate a bit and things develop rapidly. Love develops, romance and lots of 'wet' moments. Discovering international foods, culture and sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

Jaladhi was the last act and The Dj came to the stage to ask that all contestants to return to the stage so we could all admire them, say thanks and the jury will decide the winner.

It was decided that Nira was the winner and Celia runner up. Also because they were the ‘rookies’, first timers and did not shy away in giving a hot performance.

The both received a coupon for a free dinner with a partner of their choice in the Indian restaurant where Debra and I had our dinner date the night before.

It was time to clean up, by now it was very late or should I say, very early in the morning already, close to 4 am.

Everybody seemed to volunteer to help clean up, so it did not take long to dry the place, collecting the cups, glasses, dishes and there where about 8 buckets and mops the clean the floor and tables. Within about 20 minutes or so, it was spic and span and we took turns in the showers.

Most people, including Debra had brought some dry clothes and we picked them up by where the coats were hanging.

We ended up saying our goodbyes and giving away a lot of hugs.

On our way out the DJ asked to think about new ideas for next time in what to organize and maybe compete. Well that did not seem to difficult, I had plenty of ideas.

“Let’s talk about that with the girls at home and we will let you know soon enough.”

Walked over to the parking lot and drove to Debra’s place.

I dropped the girls off; I gently did the right thing, got out and opened the doors for them. In the car we already had talked that we were exhausted, but pleasantly tired and should call it a night after such a heavy weekend with new experiences. Have a ‘normal week’, go to work, but will try to get a day off on Friday so we could spend a long weekend together and meet in Debra’s apartment. Celia was invited this time also.

I gave each of the girls a goodnight kiss, giving a little lick on the nose and drove off, hoping to stay awake during the drive home.

Did not even feel like brushing my teeth, just undressed, crawled into bed, trying to recall the night and what might happen the following weekend, but no change, my lights went out before my head had hit the pillow.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.