The Blind Date - Cover

The Blind Date

Copyright© 2018 by Peeobsession

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A Depressed hard working young man who just broke up with the love of his life is being set up by friends on a Blind Date. Things seem to be boring at first, loss of words insecurity and memories of is old high school love still lingering on but then the restaurant waitress decides to help fate a bit and things develop rapidly. Love develops, romance and lots of 'wet' moments. Discovering international foods, culture and sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

The last contestant who had to try to outdo the others was Jaladhi, a sensual looking woman, eyes sparkling with joy. She danced as a feather so light. After about 3 minutes of dancing she took a wine pitcher, called a porron in Spain. It is a glass jar with a thin spout the you hold with one hand above your face, about 4 inches away from your open mouth and let stream in your mouth, regulating the stream by covering the top opening with your thumb.

The porron was filled with water en she let it flow in her mouth until it spilled from her lips and then wetting her face all the while swallowing and emptying her mouth so to fill it again.

It was a very erotic site to watch, while her body was moving to the tones of the music.

When the porron was empty she placed it on the table and danced around it short while, pretending to worship it, she ten gestured the DJ and he placed a funnel in the top opening.

She gestured to all the onlookers to sit around the table and the row behind them on their knees and so on and she herself crouched down, then laying down and turning on her back so the top of her head was touching the porron and slowly like a bridge opening, started to lift her but, pulling in her legs and spreading them wide.

She showed s how flexible her hips were, twisting and turning. She asked for assistance from 3 people who had to move their heads close to the porron and keep telling her how to move.

She concentrated, and a stream started to shoot out, first hitting herself in her open upturned mouth but quickly gaining strength and she directed the stream over her head, trying to direct the stream into the funnel.

The three assistants had to tell her to move the stream in which direction in order to hit the funnel. After just a couple of times having the stream hitting the faces of her assistants and her own face, the rest went perfectly into the funnel, filling up the porron.

It was an amazing site, her pussy open, clit visible and hard, a beautiful arc, a slight sexy hissing sound and it only took a minute and a half or so to fill up the glass porron to the rim. The pee was very clear, a light foam, it could probably hold a little over a quart or so.

As soon as she finished, people applauded and she stood up, dancing again around the jar holding her urine. She picked it up and showed it to all the people, dancing around with it and slowly lifting it up as high as she could above her head.

Very slowly she turned the spout towards her face, it must have been at least a foot above her mouth.

She told the people watching her that if she spilled anything on her body, everyone who felt like it, could lick it of her body. She controlled the force ot the stream that came out of the spout and it entered her mouth, letting it fill up, overflowing and wetting her face. The clear urine dribbled down over her tits and shoulders and some people moved to her and started licking the spilled pee from her breast and arms and back and arm pits.

I even saw women waiting her turn and when she could finally started to lick, a stream had gone down towards Jaladhi’s pussy and she did not hesitated to put her tongue between jaladhi’s legs and suck up the wetness. Rarely, or never, I have seen an erotic scene like this.

I could not control myself and sank to my knees when I was standing behind Debra watching the show. I licked my way down between Debra’s ass crack, over her asshole, circling it, and further down towards the entrance of her pussy.

Debra could not control herself either and gave shorts squirts’ of pee juice while moaning loudly.

“quick Lucas, fuck me, don’t wait, I need it now, put your cock in, fuck me hard and put your hands in front to rub my clit, I am so out of control”. Debra yelled.

She sunk to her knees, hands on the table, face upturned and waiting for me to enter from behind. I fucked her with long strokes, going all the way in. Amazing, my cock is a good size and I was surprised to be able to enter her all the way to the base.

Jaladhi was still dancing her rounds on the table, pouring her pee from the spout in her mouth and sometimes she would ‘throw the spout around’ so others around the table were splashed a bit, but with open mouths trying to catch it.

When Jaladhi came to pass the spot where we were fucking, Debra with her face upturned, eyes closed, mouth open, Jaladhi could not resist and poured quite a bit of her pee from the spout in Debra’s mouth, which she wasn’t expecting and had to swallow quickly in order not to drown, she opened her eyes and smiled when she saw what was happening. I felt she was starting to go into a wild orgasm. I bent over and she turned her head and I kissed her, tasting Jaladhi’s piss dribbling from her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.