The Blind Date - Cover

The Blind Date

Copyright© 2018 by Peeobsession

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A Depressed hard working young man who just broke up with the love of his life is being set up by friends on a Blind Date. Things seem to be boring at first, loss of words insecurity and memories of is old high school love still lingering on but then the restaurant waitress decides to help fate a bit and things develop rapidly. Love develops, romance and lots of 'wet' moments. Discovering international foods, culture and sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

As soon as most of the people were back in control, Jeevika and Heemita started their show, not separate but decided to work together.

They both had put on a kind of dress of some kind, not really transparent much, silky white, strange material actually.

One of the tables was placed in the middle of the place, they would not do separate performances at each table this time. Since they performed together they told, they decided to play a game and the winner of that game, would win this performance.

They laid themselves down on their back, across from each other, feet against feet first and then slowly moving their feet next to each other’s hips. Each had a small stone bowl in their hands, like a porcelain worship bowl of some kind and placed in rest position on their chest.

The first one to start pulled the dress up so her pussy came into view and the trick was to pee on the other and not hitting the bowl the other was holding but as much as possible on the dress. The dress then would become soaked and completely transparent, the first to be able to make the others dress transparent would win the game or, also if the other was able to move the bowl and catch the pee in time, avoiding the dress to become transparent and getting bowl full in that way would win the game also. Each took turns and was allowed to pee for 3 seconds per turn.

Of course, it goes without saying that aiming at tits and pussy would be desirable.

With a coin toss, Heemita was allowed to start first. She pulled up her dress and started right away, aimed and shot too far hitting Jeevika straight in the face first but then tried to redirect the stream to Jeevikas tits.

Jeevika in turn moved the bowl towards the place she taught the stream would land and most of the stream landed in the bowl. Applause from the crowd, some people cheering for Jeevika and some for Heemita and trying to give directions.

Next Jeevika’s turn, she pulled up her dress while Heemita put it down again to cover her pussy.

Jeevika had a powerful stream, she was smart and direct the exploding stream at Heemita’s eyes and say sorry for that, and fast directed the stream to Heemita’s tilts and was able to soak the dress surrounding the breasts of Heemita while Heemita was still trying to clear her eyes with one hand and unable to place the bowl in the stream in time.

Within seconds the wet spots became a 100% transparent, like there was no material at all.

The game went on. Sometimes Heemita seemed ahead, and sometimes Jeevika, they must have had saved up a lot of drinks or having a big well trained bladder, they squirted at each other for close to 10 minutes. Tits and crotch were visible by both and difficult to say which dress was more transparent, so coming down to the bowls. When measured it was decide that Jeevika won the game, her bow with Heemita’s pee was slight more than Heemita’s bowl.

The DJ was the referee and stood between them, each woman lifted the bowl about their head as the DJ decided the winner. Then the bowls were lowered and set to their lips and the drank it all down, swallowed some and with their mouth still full, Jeevika and Heemita kissed each other on the mouth, mixing its contents and swallowing what’s left.

About the dresses, I thought it was like magic, the dresses were so transparent they had become invisible so I thought, but I was wrong, the dresses had completely disappeared on the spots that were soaked, completely dissolved, not a thread left, loved it.

Since everyone was standing around, might as well get ready for the last act and that was Celia.

Amazing girl, never saw Celia as a potential girlfriend, she was my friend’s younger sister and therefore more as a sisterly and protective feeling for her, but now I was looking forward to her performance. From a woman who had come in unannounced this morning in Debra’s apartment and looked like she was disgusted with the sex and the mess we made last night to an insatiable woman enjoying what we were doing now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.