The Blind Date
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2018 by Peeobsession

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A Depressed hard working young man who just broke up with the love of his life is being set up by friends on a Blind Date. Things seem to be boring at first, loss of words insecurity and memories of is old high school love still lingering on but then the restaurant waitress decides to help fate a bit and things develop rapidly. Love develops, romance and lots of 'wet' moments. Discovering international foods, culture and sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

Anahita started of the second round, as she had started the first as well in the same way, her husband playing the drum positioned between his legs.

She continued where she had left when her first performance finished. See through panties and a bra. She belly danced and visited every booth and came closer by stepping onto the low tables. When she came to our table her moving pussy passed by my face at maybe 3 inches at one point. She invited people to stroke her legs and touching the front of her pussy.

She touched her own pussy which was very wet at this point, through her panties, and swiping up some of the juice and licking it off, the people at the table gasped. She stood at one point in front of Debra and invited Debra to feel her pussy and when Debra did, Anahita bended down and licked her own juice of Debra’s finger.

When Anahita came back up, she had picked up an almost empty cup from the table; she spread her legs, while her belly was still dancing to the music, and started to pee through her panties into the cup for just a few seconds 5 seconds at most. She tilted her head, opened her mouth and turned the cup above her mouth and poured a small stream of pee into her mouth so we could all see what she was doing. She closed her mouth, straightened her head and while dancing and looking at us, let some of it dribble on het tits.

She repeated this performance at every table. When she was finished she received a standing ovation so to speak, people were ecstatic about her act.

Celia had big eyes and a scared look on her face and started whispering to Bipasha. She had never done anything like this before so how could see top this performance. Bipasha comforted her and told her not to worry; she will come up with something. “There are no set of rules here what we can and cannot do, so I will help you Celia, when it is your turn, I will let you know.” Bipasha said.

The next performance from Nira was about to start, this lady had muscles and was very flexible. She started to dance the tables and at one point in her hot performance she looked at each person for a few moments with intense lust in her eyes.

Slowly she sat down in a squad, legs spread and showing us the insides of her pussy, she then lifted her but, arms backwards and hands placed behind her, lifted her ass higher and higher feet spreading wide, head tilted backward. Her pubic mons Venus hill was the highest point now. We saw her pussy opening up and the next moment a powerful stream shot out of her, hitting the man at the end of table square in the face. Instead of being shocked or upset, he just opened his mouth to let it flow in.

Wow, this contest took to a whole other level now. The vague sweet smell of her urine entered my nostrils and brought me in a higher state of arousal but I wasn’t the only one that it happened to. I saw many people around our table having lust in their eyes and in some kind of trace, men and women alike.

The squirt was only short but she repeated the act slowly turning so many people around the table had a chance to catch some of her nectar. Several of the women also did not shy away to have a taste.

When it was our turn, Debra and I just waited and sat with our mouth open and let it happen. Her piss was tasty indeed, not bad at all.

Nira took a short break, took some drinks to fill her bladder again and continued her performance at the other tables.

Hearing the feedback, sighs and applause from the other tables we knew this was a successful evening for sure.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.