The Blind Date - Cover

The Blind Date

Copyright© 2018 by Peeobsession

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A Depressed hard working young man who just broke up with the love of his life is being set up by friends on a Blind Date. Things seem to be boring at first, loss of words insecurity and memories of is old high school love still lingering on but then the restaurant waitress decides to help fate a bit and things develop rapidly. Love develops, romance and lots of 'wet' moments. Discovering international foods, culture and sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

After Anahita had been singing for us, we were all in trance, hypnotised almost by her beautiful soft but clear voice. Even I could not understand a word she was singing, it seemed like I could understand the song and it’s emotions and eroticism even. My cock had started swell, just by listening to her, and from the breathing I heard around me, I wasn’t the only one that was brought into a first level of ecstasy.

She kept continuing to dance, after the song had finished, for about 5 minutes and slowly moving passing by every booth showing her moves and curves, her hands moved backwards on her back and removed a piece of material so that her satin like bra became semi-transparent.

She had a tan skin and dark brown nipples that were easy to spot through the material. Beautiful tight protruding breasts, not too big and not sagging and not too small, just perfect and she knew it because she looked at her public with pride and a big sensual smile.

The dance tempo became slightly faster and the drumbeat more persistent.

Moving her hands from next to her pussy area, cupping them and sliding them upwards via the sides of her body, then touching with her sleek fingers, the bottom of her breast and kept on going upward until her arms, hands and fingers were stretched above her head.

Her hands travelled down, out of site suddenly.

She had moved her hands unseen by us at first, to her back, pulled something out from the back of her sheer pants, a piece of light and fluffy fabric that she threw towards her partner playing the drum.

Then we saw it, her pants became even more see through than before and we could see now the outline of her pussy and pubic hair became visible if you focused well.

Her hands moved now while dancing massaging her breast and moved down to outline her pussy a bit better, and caressed her hands over her but while turning. We could all see it up close because while dancing she moved from booth to both and changed places almost every minute or so.

The next time around she stepped on the low table in front of us, carefully avoiding the snacks and drinks on the table and moving her legs, arms in the air, her head in trace looking up and slightly backwards.

We could clearly see her pussy through the material which was getting already moist and I could smell the beauty and hotness of her lovebox. My cock started to move and I had to adjust it, the give it some space in my pants. Debra saw it and tried to help me, finding more room.

The music ended and Anahita took a bow, and received applause and returned to her booth.

We could feel the temperature started to rise in the building and people started to relax even more. Instead of sitting upright, the people laid back sunk in the pillows with their partner cuddling on one side of them

The next contestant was a young woman called Nira with almond eyes dressed in the Hindu traditional clothes who started dancing on Indian music, she had makeup on in a Bollywood style like she was a movie star from there.

She was acting and talking to an imaginary person who told her to start taking of her clothes, slowly piece by piece. It took a while because there were so many layers.

She walked and danced by every booth and took turns looking at everyone in the eye, putting a fingertip in her mouth and touching every man on the nose with it.

We looked mesmerized at her performance especially at the point she took her wraparound dress of and she was in a kind of boxer short see through loose panties that hold nothing to the imagination and her breasts were bare.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.