The Blind Date - Cover

The Blind Date

Copyright© 2018 by Peeobsession

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A Depressed hard working young man who just broke up with the love of his life is being set up by friends on a Blind Date. Things seem to be boring at first, loss of words insecurity and memories of is old high school love still lingering on but then the restaurant waitress decides to help fate a bit and things develop rapidly. Love develops, romance and lots of 'wet' moments. Discovering international foods, culture and sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

By now Bipasha was fully awake also, and we all looked at one another with frowned faces and questionable eyes, what was that all about?

We sat up, swung our legs over the edge, and raised ourselves from the bed, not bothering dressing because Celia had seen us full naked anyway.

I walked out of the bedroom, into the living room, passed the kitchen on my way to the bathroom with a half hard cock. From the corner of my eye I saw Celia trying to concentrate on getting the trash from the living room but also staring at my swinging cock. Did I notice some lust in her eyes and a faint smile there for a moment?.

I stood by the toilet and decided to leave the door open, I couldn’t care less and I was still a bit groggy anyway.

Took me a while to finish and just before I shook the last drops, I noticed Celia, standing in the doorway, staring at my cock still dripping.

“you guys must have had a wild date, how come I wasn’t invited, would have loved to see how in such a short time you changed from a nervous shy person to a an obvious great lay, overconfident and walking past me in the nude. Few weeks ago in the pool with friends when you saw me you even put a towel in front of you crotch while you were wearing an oversized swimsuit from the sixties or so. “Celia blurted out.

“Well Celia, and this was only the first date, tonight we have the second date. Somehow we played some cards and it went from there. You are welcome to join us if it was up to me, as long as you say nothing about it to your brother Tom and the others. But if we do play cards again you do have to play along or leave. But ask Debra and Bipasha if it is alright with them.” I said.

“I don’t need permission from my friends, I come if I want to come, won’t humiliate myself by asking permission, wait and see, I just turn up Lucas, this opportunity is too good to pass up, or is it?” Celia softly yelled while still staring at my dick in my hand.

Debra came into the bathroom, slipped past me and sat down on the toilet seat and let loose, and gave a small kiss on my cock and the last drop lingering on the tip of my cock changed place, transferring to her upper lip. In the mirror I could see Celia squeezing her legs and changing position a bit in the door way.

Celia then turned her back, went back into the living room and continued cleaning. I’ll be right there to help you Celia,” Debra said, “Lucas can make some breakfast maybe for us and fry some eggs maybe, they are on the second shelf Lucas, in the fridge, and bread is in the left cabinet.”

Debra finished peeing, got up from the toilet and without wiping and flushing, left the bathroom just as Bipasha was coming in to empty her bladder as well.

“Sounds wonderful Lucas, if you first shower and make us something to eat I will take a shower with Debra and clean the bathroom.”

I decided to put a towel around and cover my genitals in order not to get Celia exited and getting another lecture from her and to get possibly some hot grease splatters on my cock while cooking.

I made up scrambled eggs with some discovered ingredients in the kitchen cabinets, and found some Darjeeling tea as well to accompany it and found slices of bread that looked a bit as a variety of Nan bread. I had set the table and called out for breakfast to everyone.

I walked into the bathroom and caught Debra and Bipasha kissing and stroking each other under the shower and gave me an instant hard on.

“Breakfast on the table my lovelies, save the sex for later, difficult as it is, walking around with a hard on.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.