The Blind Date - Cover

The Blind Date

Copyright© 2018 by Peeobsession

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A Depressed hard working young man who just broke up with the love of his life is being set up by friends on a Blind Date. Things seem to be boring at first, loss of words insecurity and memories of is old high school love still lingering on but then the restaurant waitress decides to help fate a bit and things develop rapidly. Love develops, romance and lots of 'wet' moments. Discovering international foods, culture and sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

After a much needed shower we moved to the bedroom and the girls laid me down and started to go down on me again, taking turns to get me hard again.

“I still have not sucked your pussy Bipasha, I want to have to taste of your fuck juices, let me please you and see if I can get you wet as Lucas did before.” Debra told.

Deb used her fingers on Bipasha first until the wetness started and then went down to put her mouth on her. Slow and steady, licking from front to back and left and right. I could hardly keep my eyes open sleepy as hell, but would not miss this for the world. I moved my head closely so I could see every swipe, and tongue massage, Debra used on Bipasha, and she did not even shy away from poking at Bipasha’s asshole with her tongue. My god, what got into that girl? I loved it.

Debra kept on going and poking he tongue in the Hindu pussy and from pussy to asshole, back and forth.

Both holes became so wet, Debra was slurping away and suddenly turned her head and let the slippery juices drip into my sudden opened mouth as soon as I realized what she was doing. Sher returned to sucking pussy again and when her mouth became filled up, turned to me to empty it.

“Do me”, Debra said, “suck the juice out of me and fuck me hard, I need it, haven’t fucked for more than a year and a half, I am so ready.”

I moved over to Deb’s ass, she was laying on her belly and I did not hesitate, I started with my tongue on her back just where her ass crack started and licked downwards, coming to her asshole, poking my tong in as I passed it on my way further to her pussy.

I kept on doing this, going back and forward, massaging her asshole with my tong was a first, never done it before, but loved it immensely and of course even more happy that Debra enjoyed it. Soon Debra started to flow, the juice did not stop flowing and wetting the bed. I try to, plug the hole, and kept swallowing.

“Sorry Lucas, I know I have a problem, can’t stop the flow, once I am getting horny, don’t worry, the bed is protected. Enjoy what you can, and let the rest just flow. Clean up time in the morning.”

I was enjoying it; I had found my match it seems. I kept on licking and sucking and swallowing. And with a mouth full I moved and brought my cock up to her pussy and slid right in, no resistance whatsoever.

I fucked her, and deep, long strokes, Jeez, I surprised myself, I was hard so soon after coming earlier, never thought that could happen so easily. I started to massage my fingers around her asshole each time I went in.

But I could hold out now. Debra started squirming, moving and moaning, “I am coming, o wow, I have never had this happening to me, so much and so powerful.” Her juices kept flowing, where did that all come from, she must be empty and deflated by now, but I didn’t mind.

The bed was a mess.

She moved over and my very wet cock came out with a plop, her face wet from Bipasha’s juices. Wow if my friends could see me know how successful this ‘blind date’ turned out to be ... nah, probably better not, they did not expect this and are probably disgusted.

“You are still hard, come and fuck Bipasha now, I am flushed, fuck her hard but gentle at the same time, just like you did me”. I moved my cock over Bipasha, I had done Debra from behind, because she was lying on her belly but Bipasha was lying on her back with a pillow behind her shoulders and head.

I could not resist to lick pussy and ass for a couple of times, using my tongue inside both holes and then moved to enter her with my fully hard cock, almost bursting from its skin.

I fucked her while looking in her eyes. Her eyes and mouth wide open, unable to say anything, I moved out, almost completely out and back in, slowly out and hard back in, and using my thumbs on her clit.

She came to a point that when I was almost out, she squirted some juice or pee, ‘plugging the leak’ while moving back in. my goodness, the bed was soaked by now.

It did not take long and she started coming, slamming her ass on the bed up and down while coming and my cock flexible enough to follow her movements.

I started my point of no return as well and started coming, filling her pussy up with a few ‘lovin spoonfuls’.

I let myself sag half on top and half next to her, completely worn out.

Just before I closed my eyes, I saw Debra crawling up back to Bipasha’s pussy, who wandered of to sleep already, and started to suck my semen out of her. That is the last I remember of this night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.