The Blind Date - Cover

The Blind Date

Copyright© 2018 by Peeobsession

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A Depressed hard working young man who just broke up with the love of his life is being set up by friends on a Blind Date. Things seem to be boring at first, loss of words insecurity and memories of is old high school love still lingering on but then the restaurant waitress decides to help fate a bit and things develop rapidly. Love develops, romance and lots of 'wet' moments. Discovering international foods, culture and sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

“I would love to continue; I am in, what more can happen? Mysterious that I have to accept before you tell me the rules but I trust you, I can’t leave now anyway, not that I want to, but I had a bit too much to drink to drive, so a good excuse” I said.

Debra and Bipasha made the rules up and told me, “Well, the game continues and if we lose, we shed a piece of clothing like before, but if you lose, you don’t have any clothing to remove, so you have to fulfil a command from us, if you lose and one of us ladies wins, you perform a duty what the winner says you have to do, can be anything but there is a time limit of two minutes, it can be, cleaning the floor of pouring a drink or more exciting duties, I am sure your fantasy will come up with ideas, don’t you think.”

“Wow it might be fun to lose” I said,” let’s see what happens.”

Cards were being dealt, game played, full house against three of a kind, Bipasha lost, Debra won. Bipasha lost her bra, nothing much, because it hardly covered anything anyway.

She has a beautiful skin, lightly tanned, medium size tits, long nipples, and love to put them in my mouth and see if I can make them hard.

Oh my, my fantasy made my cock jump up and forming a droplet at the tip, calm down boy, the evening is just starting.

Debra’s turn to shuffle the cards and one flipped out, flew across the table and on to my leg. Debra is trying to catch the card that was planning to land on my thigh. She succeeded but swiped across my boner, with her arm unintentionally, that wanted to poke its head above the table, ok, not exaggerating, the table and chairs were not a match, the table is a bit low, and the chair high.

The droplet that was forming on top, ‘jumped over’ to her arm, she noticed it too ... but pretended to ignore it, and wiped her arm across her nose nonchalantly.

What kind of evening this is turning out to be, my my.

We moved to the floor, arranged some pillows to sit on, and a very low table to play cards on.

Cards ready and dealt again, it was over before I knew it, and lost with just two pair.

Waiting for the judgement, like an executioner had to decide what my fate was.

Bipasha had won, so she decided that I go to Debra, stand in front of her and massage her shoulders with both hands.

I complied, walked over on my knees to Debra, stood in front of her and tried to reach her shoulders and lower neck to give her the massage. However, in order to give her real massage and able to use the strength in my hand, I had to take a step closer and my cock was up and the head very close to her face which was slightly forward.

While trying to give her a real massage, of course my movement caused her body to rock a bit and at one point my cock head touched her nose, she stuck out her tongue and took a quick lick across my pisshole.

Debra looked down, and breathing heavily, looking at my cock with hot eyes, with a big smile.

The next game showed Debra as the looser and she shed her bra, which she threw with a gentle toss towards the bathroom, ready for the hamper.

Finally I got to see her tits, absolutely a piece of art, no need for a bra I told her, let them be free.

She cupped her tits, and thanked me for the compliment in name of her tits, with a big smile.

Drinks were filled up again, a bit less alcoholic and a bit more water I noticed when Bipasha filled them up.

She apologized, “Sorry, but we must keep a clear head and not bring our libido in jeopardy.” She said with a wink.

“Before we continue ladies, I must have a bathroom break, be right back.” And started to get up.

“Oh no”, Debra said, “not happening, that is another rule we will tell you now, you got to hold it, you can go when we tell you when you can go, same for us, let’s see who’s is too desperate to hold it, ha ha.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.