The Blind Date
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2018 by Peeobsession

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A Depressed hard working young man who just broke up with the love of his life is being set up by friends on a Blind Date. Things seem to be boring at first, loss of words insecurity and memories of is old high school love still lingering on but then the restaurant waitress decides to help fate a bit and things develop rapidly. Love develops, romance and lots of 'wet' moments. Discovering international foods, culture and sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

My mouth forgot to shut itself again and I felt something started to drool, just in time I closed my mouth and swallowing the upcoming ‘drool’.

“Yes well, sure, I am in, sounds great to me, you call the shots on this, I am fine with it.” Finally I felt loosening up and my shyness was suddenly gone, smile on my face, twinkle in the eyes, cock ready for action if need to be.

Big grin on her face, Debra said, “ha ha Lucas, I saw you staring at my panties for most of the night, in the restaurant and here at the couch pretending to sleep, now you have a chance the see them even better, all you have to do is win ha ha”.

Bipasha dealing the cards, I exchanged my set and had a full house. The ladies lost Debra had the lowest points and had to shed a piece of clothing, her blouse came off.

This is going well!

Next round, Bipasha lost and had to shed some clothing and she had plenty on, so it did not even make much of a difference.

Again the next two rounds Bipasha lost again and looked at me with a devious smile.

Debra’s turn next to take of a piece of clothing and her skirt came off, so I could finally enjoy her blue lace panties in the open, and with a winners arrogance I stared at her panties clearly and made a compliment on how sexy it looked and mentioned the wet spot I saw.

Things were going well, but arrogance always revenges itself...

I lost the next round, and the next and the next ... So I lost in about less than 10 minutes, my shirt, pants and socks.

Sitting down again, hands in my lap to conceal my growing hard on, my briefs were a bit too small to conceal everything and the more I felt ‘dicky’ wanting to peak its head out, the harder it became.

The ladies seemed to have a lot of fun with it, and the next round Bipasha lost and finally she took something of and started to show some flesh. With Debra in Bra and (wet) panties and Bipasha in see through bra, panties, and in Indian wrap around skirt on. The next round was going to be exiting. Again Bipasha lost, and off came the skirt.

Adorable panties, light without elastic around the legs, also some lace and therefore semitransparent with all the tiny holes in it. And when she moved I could peek and saw some short pubic hairs, very well trimmed pussy I thought. She must have put them on after her work finished because the clothes she was wearing in the restaurant, she wasn’t wearing any.

“Your mouth is open again Lucas, forgot to shut it?” Debra teased, “How about some drinks”, she continued, “I think we should have some before we continue”.

Yep, a bit stronger drinks would be best and some beer to flush it down was my motto because my throat was getting dry I thought.

Drinks on the table and after a couple of cheers, it went down smoothly and the game continues.

Lucky enough Debra brought the bottle so we could fill up when we felt like it, if needed.

And I needed it, because I lost the next round.

The ladies told me to stand up and shed my last piece of clothing “and make sure we see you taking it off and not sitting down, behind the table, we deserve our win, and see to it we get the ‘payment’ in full and clear”, is what they said.

Ok, I am standing up, slowly taking away my hands from the front and ‘plop’ out comes the head, ‘smiling’ at the ladies, down my briefs went.

“Very nice Lucas, it has been peeking at me, for most of the evening so finally let it out and let it be free, will be less painful for you, wahahaha.” Debra said laughingly

Debra and Bipasha laughed and almost screamed when laughing.

“Ok, don’t feel embarrassed, our turn now to peek at you while you have been peeking all time at us.” Bipasha said, “The card game can be over now because you lost, but we can continue with another set of rules if you like so you can stay in the game, up to you. If you take your loss and finish, time to go home maybe, but if you want to continue and having a chance of revenge, you can. But the rules will be totally different. Before we tell you those rules, you must first accept them and continue and then we will let you know as we go along, what will it be Lucas?” Debra said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.