The Blind Date
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Peeobsession

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A Depressed hard working young man who just broke up with the love of his life is being set up by friends on a Blind Date. Things seem to be boring at first, loss of words insecurity and memories of is old high school love still lingering on but then the restaurant waitress decides to help fate a bit and things develop rapidly. Love develops, romance and lots of 'wet' moments. Discovering international foods, culture and sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

“Ok Lucas, listen to your good friend Pete, since your breakup with Lisa a year ago, you have been not yourself anymore lately and very irritable, so take it from a friend, find someone soon and all of us, we are your friends and care about you, so...”

I frowned and missed the cloe a bit, indeed I wasn’t all ‘there’ so to say and my mind was wandering off constantly thinking about Lisa, who I still missed dearly. “Uhhh, hold on fellows, what are you talking about”, I said.

“Don’t interrupt, Lucas!, me, Jim and Tom, your drinking buddies, we have found the perfect girl for you, at least so we think. She is a manager of a local discount clothing store, too busy with work and also single for god knows how long, probably is growing some spider webs up there, but she is nice and friendly. Ok not a Miss World candidate maybe but not at all bad looking and a lovely smile.”

Pete looked at me and read my expression and concerns and continued, “We have talked to her yesterday, she’s Tom’s older sister former schoolmate and dropped by Tom’s house when his sister Celia and she came to pick her dog, Tom had been ‘babysitting’ for a few days.

“Aha, I think I might have seen her a few months ago, if that’s the one, yes, that once when she was driving away with Celia, when I went to visit Tom. She has a very religious expression on her face, I thought back then. She wasn’t that bad just a few pounds extra, but not that much though. “, I replied.

“Well Lucas, not sure if it was her that you saw, but she must have dropped those few pounds then, and she did not come across as religious, I know you are not fond of church going types with priority set to heavenly things, but we have arranged a ‘blind date’ for you, so, Friday afternoon after 3 pm she is off work and expecting you to pick her up, if not, it is up to you to call her and to cancel it, but don’t let us down. Maybe we drag your ass over there. Lisa is not coming back; get over it for once and for all ... I have arranged a reservation for the 2 of you at a new Indian restaurant only 20 minutes from her house, so you can either choose vegetarian or meat, and they have private booths. Our treat!”

That was last Tuesday...

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.