The Presence - Cover

The Presence

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Chapter 16

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Beth is devastated by the untimely death of her husband Bob. Left with two teenage children she is transferred to a new state to try to have a new beginning. Little does she realize that there is an interesting presence there that will alter her life as well as her children. Feelings will be awakened within her that she didn't realize she possessed. Other families and their children will be all drawn into the mix. Slow start but it builds.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Workplace   Aliens   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Squirting  

(PAGE ONE)

As Jill rode Tim’s cock, she felt as thou she could not get enough of this thing that she had been without for so very long. Tim was holding her waist, sliding her back and forth then raising himself up so he could pound into her. He didn’t know where the staying power was coming from but he was enjoying the ability to make his mom cum almost nonstop. He sat up, holding her around the waist. His cock buried deep inside her, Jill hugged him and put her feet behind him. Tim maneuvered them to the edge of the bed, putting his feet on the floor he stood up.

Jill was literally impaled on his cock. Her pussy was so full. All she could do was hang on while he held her and jack hammered into her. Tim was fucking into her with a speed he didn’t know he possessed. He could feel her clamping down on him and it just drove him on more. Jill was coming nonstop. “mmnahoooooohhh Tim, don’t ever stop.Mmmmmmmm IIIII ... love it.” Jill had some fantastic rides on her Sybian but nothing compared to this.

Tim gave one final push with his cock, burying it as deep as he could, the tip right up against her cervix and he came. Bathing her pussy with more cum then he ever thought possible. “Mmooh Mom!” He shot load after load into her. Jill clinging to him, feeling the torrent of his seed, screamed and then passed out. Tim held her tight until he came down from the biggest orgasm he has ever experienced. He could feel their juices running down his leg as he walked to the bed almost staggering by the time he got there.

Tim laid her down on the bed, his cock plopping out of her, her pussy was drenched with so much cum. She was like a rag doll as he positioned her. Her hands above her head and her legs open. Tim went into the bathroom and brought back a wash cloth and cleaned her up some. He lay down beside her, his head propped up on his hand as his other hand played with her nipples which were still hard as was his cock. “How come my cock is still hard, this has never happened before? I feel like I could go all night.”

Jill opened her eyes and looked over at him feeling his fingers on her tits. Smiling at him she took his hand and moved it toward her pussy. “I would think that you would have had enough for now.”

Jill moved his hand over her pussy.” Keep rubbing it, I want to cum more.” Tim pinched her clit and twirrilled it with his fingers. Jill raised her pussy up some, moaning as he began to run his finger toward her hole. She kept looking at him as she squirmed under his fingers, feeling the orgasm approaching. Then he slowed up.

“Soooo you want me to make you cum ... again?”

“Yesssss!” Tim thinking this over now,

“How often do you want me to do this, as often as I ... want to?”

“Mmmmmmmmm yesssssss.” Jill was humping her pussy up to get more attention from his fingers. “I can do you at home ... anytime?”

“Yesss! Any time, just make me cum.” Tim wasn’t sure whether his mom was thinking clearly or just caught up in the moment. But he would test it out. As he played in her pussy and trying to keep her on the edge, her hands were still above her head.

“What if I brought John and josh over?” Her mouth was open as she looked at him but did not respond. Her breathing was getting more rapid and she was humping her pussy off the bed. “Did you know that their cocks are as big as mine? Just think three of us naked with raging hadrons’ and you naked in the middle.”

Jill’s eyes were wide as she looked at him. “Mmmmmmnuh ... mmmmmmm” Tim stopped with her pussy and got off the bed holding out for her hand to join him.

Tim walked around behind her and held her arms to her side. Jill turned her head one way then the other to see what he was going to do. “Now maybe John would stand where I am and place his hard cock right on your ass and press it into the crease.” Tim did just that and began to rub it up and down, trying to get to the pucker. Jill didn’t comment only moaned when she felt his cock on her ass.

“Mom, would you want him to do that ... to you?” Jill was enjoying the feeling of his cock as she pondered his statement. “Maybe he would grab it and rub it down until it came to your backdoor.” Tim did that and when he touched her anus Jill pressed back on it. May be that was her saying yes. Her eyes were closed and instead of thinking if she would, all she could imagine is john behind her ready to fuck her ass.

Tim was stabbing his cock at her hole, Jill was ramping up. “Mom, I think Josh would be standing at your front with his cock in his hand, stepping closer he swipes it up through your wet pussy.” Tim reached around her and placed his finger on her pussy. Jill moaned when he did, her eyes still closed, her hands at her side clinching. “Open your legs for Josh Mom let him into your pussy.” Jill opened her legs wide. “Are you ready for this?”

Pause...”YESSSS!” Tim couldn’t believe his ears.

“Mom get on the bed on your hands and knees.” Jill opened her eyes, walked to the bed and climbed on. Getting to the middle she opened her legs. Her pucker hole was open as was her wet pussy. Her clit was so big; every so often she would wink her holes. Jill was completely caught up in the scenario and completely for it. Tim got the KY jelly and got on the bed behind her. Putting some on his cock and rubbing it over her hole and pressing it in some.

“Mom John needs to lubricate your hole.” Tim placed the tube at her hole and squirted some in. Then with his finger he pressed it in to lube her insides. His finger went in with ease. “Hmm, that’s interesting.” He thought. Pulling his finger out he placed his cock at her hole, pressing it in some. “Mom, are you ready?”

With no hesitation “Yessss” Placing his hand under her and his fingers going to her pussy opening.

“Mom are you ready for Josh’s cock also?” “Yesssss”

“Are you sure you want them to fuck you?”

“Yesssyesss.” Tim felt like this was a dream and he pushed in his cock into her ass as his fingers penetrated her pussy.

“Oooooohhhhh yesssssss.fuckmefuckmefuckme...” Her head was going all over as she humped her ass. Feeling her ass and pussy filled was something she has always fantasized about. The machine couldn’t compare with this but it was close to the real thing the real thing in her mind. Jill was totally lost in this fantasy. Her mind had accepted the fact of a threesome even thou it was her son and her friends son’s. It wasn’t long and Tim felt her clamp down on his cock and fingers as her orgasm roared through her.

Tim was surprised to feel his cock ready to cum again and so soon. There was just something about his mom that really turned him on. She was like a wild person humping her ass back and forth as she groaned nearly screaming through her orgasm. Tim reached his hand to her breasts and brought them both up to their knees holding her tight to him. His cock was still in her ass as he humped into it, scissoring his fingers in her pussy and now he had her nipple pinching and pulling on it. Jill was almost on a continuous orgasm, her head laid back against Tim, mouth open writhing as he held her.

“Mom, I’m ready to squirt a load into your ass, are you ready ... ask me for it.”

“Yesssssss ... please give it to me ... please.” Tim held his cock tight to her ass as he came. It felt like a tight sheath around his cock. He felt her clamp down on him but this time it was harder than before. Tim again couldn’t believe how much he squirted into her and how long his orgasm lasted. All Jill could make were squeaking sounds as she came. Her pussy drenched his hand as he held his fingers into her pussy until it was over.

They both fell onto the bed with Tim still holding her and in no time they were fast asleep.

Rosa had her clothes off as she viewed the whole event. Her vibrator buried in her pussy and her chair was soaked from all of her orgasms. “Boy! These two are the best yet, if I could only get them to stay for a while longer.” She thought out loud.

As the boys moved away from the window they grabbed up their pants and headed off to their tent. When they got inside, each one just lay on his bag thinking about what they had witnessed. “John, that has to be the hottest thing I have ever seen. I guess our mom’s are just as Horney as we are.” Josh waited for a moment then continued. “John, how do you feel ... I mean about what we saw?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.