The Presence - Cover

The Presence

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Chapter 15

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Beth is devastated by the untimely death of her husband Bob. Left with two teenage children she is transferred to a new state to try to have a new beginning. Little does she realize that there is an interesting presence there that will alter her life as well as her children. Feelings will be awakened within her that she didn't realize she possessed. Other families and their children will be all drawn into the mix. Slow start but it builds.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Workplace   Aliens   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Squirting  

Kathy got out and held the boat as Beth tosses the ropes on the platform. With the boat secure they walked up to the house. “How about we have some soup and a sandwich for lunch? I think the kids would go for that.”

“That sounds good for me.” When they walked into the house the girls were just coming into the room.

“Wow mom, your suit. It looks a little ... small.”

Kathy placed her hands on her hips. “Do you think anyone else would notice me?”

“Mrs. Stevens, if I had your figure I would WANT to be noticed.”

“Karen! I would hope that you would use a little more discretion when parading around.” Beth was smiling when she said that.

“Mom, just saying she looks very nice.”

“Why thank you Karen. Oh where are the boys?”

“They said they were going for a walk and end up at Josh’s house and maybe get a snack before they come back.”

“Oh ok. Now, would you girls like to have lunch?”

“We have already had something but we would like to ask a ... favor, Karen?” said Joanna a little sheepish.

“Mom, could we take the boat and go around the lake ... please? I promise we will not be careless and very careful ... please?”

Beth thought for a moment. “Ok as long as you promise to take care and no horseplay. Do you know how to operate it?”

“Remember last year when John and I went with dad fishing? He showed us how to use a boat almost like this one, in case something happened and we needed to get to shore.”

“Ok then, I will trust you and don’t do anything to break that trust.” Beth was straight faced when she told her that, wanting her to know that she was serious. “Oh, I didn’t ask Kathy if she was ok with this.”

“Well ... I don’t know Beth. She can be rambunctious you know.”

“MOM! You know I’m not like that.”

“Ok just as Beth said.”

The girls thanked Beth and Kathy and went back to their room. In their room, “Hey why don’t we wear our suits just in case we want to check out a certain float?”

They looked at each other and smiled, their pussies were getting moist just thinking of what happened earlier.

Beth went into the kitchen and put on a can of soup. “Beth, where are the sandwich fixing’s, I may as well earn my keep.”

The women sat down to lunch as the girls came into the kitchen in their bikinis. “If you’re going to be in the boat be sure you have plenty of sun screen. And try to be back by5:30 for pizza.” The girls gave the two a hug and a kiss and out they bounded.

“Well what shall we do for the afternoon Beth?’

“How about a movie?”

“Maybe one that is...”R” rated?”

“Why Kathy, I think I have corrupted your innocent mind.”

“Oh. And if you only knew the half of it.”

The girls had been on the lake for about an hour and a half. “Karen.” Said Tammy “Can we like go and check out the Island?”

“Sure, why not.” Karen was feeling an overpowering urge to go there for some strange reason. As always, not thinking why but just giving into the urge. They pulled into the slip and tied up the boat to the small dock.

“Karen have you noticed, no bugs. Isn’t that weird?”

“When we were out here before I noticed that but I thought that maybe there is something in the vegetation that repelled them.”

“Boy, that’s pretty deep thinking Karen.”Joanna chided her.

The other two girls, who had not been here before were looking around. “Karen does anyone come out here?” Tammy noticed the appearance of fire pits, but they hadn’t been used for some time.

As the girls stood there looking around this feeling came upon them. Joanna spoke. “Hey, wouldn’t it be wicked if we went exploring ... naked.” The other two agreed and with no comment they removed their bikinis and stored them in the boat leaving their togs on.

“Oh guys, I feel soooo naughty.” Joanna ended with a giggle. “Karen, which way should we go?”

“Let’s try ... this way, when we were here before we didn’t go this way.” The girls didn’t know it but they were being led in the direction of the stone.

As they walked a short ways they all noticed how their nipples were becoming erect and a feeling of arousal was beginning. Tammy stopped and grabbed her chest. “I don’t know about you guys but my nipples are hard and I am feeling ... like we did on the float.”

““I feel it too, I cannot explain it but I want to keep on going. If it was anything like what happened on the float...”

The girls held hands as they walked together. The feeling of arousal was growing and their pussies were definitely wet by now. After walking for another few minutes they saw it, the stone.

“Karen did you know this was here? It seems so...”

“Out of place, I know.” Joanna finished for her.

They stood before it and then a voice came into their minds, separately. “Step closer and place your hands on the stone.” The girls didn’t acknowledge the voice. They each thought it was their own thinking. Three beautifully naked girls walked up and placed their hands on the stone. When they did their arousal rate went off the charts.

Their pussies felt like they would explode. They were so wet and their clits were protruding out to their fullest. They had their eyes closed and weren’t even aware of the others. “Feel the stone; place your body against it.” The girls raised their hands over their head as they stepped closer, placing their body flat to the stone. When their tits made contact it felt as if they were being manipulated. They pressed their pussies tight to the stone, letting their hard clits make contact.

When they did they all let an “Mmmmmmnah.” They were rubbing themselves on the stone as if making love to it. It was like dozens of fingers playing on every part of their body. They felt their orgasm climbing but it wouldn’t release. Each girl was experiencing an arousal like never before. Their eyes were closed; mouth open and moaning as the sensations completely overtook them.

“Do you feel that on your ass, pressing into your cheeks sliding up and down? Could it be a ... cock?”

Each girl stepped their legs apart and pressed back into what they were thinking was a cock. Their tits were still tight to the stone. “Doesn’t it feel nice to have that in there? Now the question is whose cock would you want that to be, maybe your ... brothers?” The cock pressed in tighter to them.

“Ooooohhhh yesssss.” They each said in unison, having the picture of their naked brother behind them with his hard cock pressed between their ass cheeks and humping it up and down.

“Maybe you would like (Bros. name) to place it somewhere else, maybe a ... little lower?” Each of the girls moaned a yes as they stepped back to arch their back and present their open pussies to their “brothers” cock. They felt a pair of hands on their hips as the cock slid down and to their opening. Their legs opened more in anticipation of what was to come next. The cock was right at their opening which was wetter than they had ever experienced before.

Neither girl had ever been fucked before. They were each a virgin in the loose sense of the word as neither girl had an intact hymen. The thought of fucking their brother was now the foremost in their mind. Each had entertained this fantasy but now it seemed so real. “Are you ready for it? Feel it at your entrance, the head is ready to go in, shall we begin?”

Each girl moaned out a “yessss” As they felt the penetration begin. The cock slid up slowly into each one. “Yessss ... more ... farther.” They said feeling the cock pressing all the way inside and then coming back out. This feeling was much different then what they felt on the float. The hands were grabbing their hips as the cock began to thrust up into each one, a little faster now. This feeling of fucking is something that neither one wanted to end. It was the most wonderful feeling in the world.

It wasn’t long and they each came, yelling out their orgasm, their hands and tits still pressed against the stone. Their pussy was creaming more than they could ever remember. They felt fingers pinching and twisting their clit as the cock pumped into them. They were experiencing one orgasm right after another.

“Are you ready for the finally? Do you want your brother to shoot that hot seed deep inside of you?

They each moaned yesssss and then they felt the sensation of a cock Cumming in their pussy. When that happened the most intense orgasm washed over them. Their pussies were spraying all over as they humped their ass back on the “cock”. Yelling out their orgasm, hands clinching, their pussy was clamping so hard that a real cock might not have survived. The orgasm just went on and on. The girls were writhing on the stone, not wanting the feeling to ever end. At the float it was more of a sensation but here, it felt like the real thing. They could feel the girth and their pussy was stretching to accommodate it. They moaned and voiced their acceptance of the cock in their pussy. When it was finally over they slumped down, passed out.

“Whenever you hear my voice you will think of it as your own thought.” The girls slept for a short while and when they awoke they were sitting at the base of the stone. They looked at each other, wondering if they should share their personal experience. Their nipples were still erect and their pussies were still wet. “I can’t believe what just happened” spoke Karen.

“That was more intense then on the float.” Tammy said breathlessly.

“Karen, what were you thinking about when you came?” Joanna knew they would talk about it and she didn’t want to admit anything until she heard their experience.

“Do you remember that conversation we had in my room ... about our brothers?”

“Ooooh Karen I had the same thought.” Tammy said rather enthusiastically. “Joanna, what about you?” They looked at her hoping for the same answer.

“I ... was so afraid to say anything. I don’t know why, after all we had all agreed we wanted to ... do it.”

“I have never had sex with anyone before, but the way that felt it was soooo real. I still am feeling aroused, how about you guys?” The other two acknowledged Tammy. They all stood and looked at each other. “A group hug would feel nice right now.” The girls hugged each other, arms on waists and heads together. Their titties were touching each other. Joann spoke...

“I don’t know why but I enjoy your bodies touching mine.” To Karen and Tammy...” I should do something nice for her, something I have thought about before.” To Karen...” I just want to do something with her ass.” To Tammy... “I wonder what her pussy would taste like.”

Karen walked behind Joanna and hugged her holding herself tight to her. Tammy stayed in front and hugged her; their breasts were mashed together. “I love the way they feel against me, I hope it will be something I have thought about before.”

Karen began the journey down her back with kisses, starting at her neck and kissing slowly down, running her hands along her side as she headed for her destination. Joann’s ass just stuck out and looked so inviting. Tammy began kissing her neck in the front and headed for her tits. She kissed around each globe and worked to the center. Opening her mouth and placing it over her nipple until her tongue touched and then she sucked it hard and ran her tongue all over it. Her nipple was very hard almost like an eraser.

“Mmooohhhhh.” Joann had her eyes closed and pressed her chest forward as Tammy worked on her nipples. Karen was at the middle of her back, kissing and licking that sweet spot while her fingers ran down and up the furrow of her ass searching for her anus. Tammy began to kiss her way down and Joann knew where she was headed. She had heard other girls talk about this and wondered what it would feel like. When Tammy reached the top of her pussy, she knelt down as did Karen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.