The Presence
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Beth is devastated by the untimely death of her husband Bob. Left with two teenage children she is transferred to a new state to try to have a new beginning. Little does she realize that there is an interesting presence there that will alter her life as well as her children. Feelings will be awakened within her that she didn't realize she possessed. Other families and their children will be all drawn into the mix. Slow start but it builds.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Workplace   Aliens   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Squirting  

Jill and Tim went into the motel and she reserved a room for them overnight. “Would you like two beds?”

Jill glanced at Tim and thinking for appearance sake “Yes, that would be fine. Two queen size if you have them.” The clerk acknowledged that they had what she wanted. She got the key and went to find their room. Now Tim had hardly ever been in a motel before so this was luxurious to him.

Sitting back on the bed and laying back. “Mom, I could get use to this.”

Jill feeling a little wicked said “The hotel room or getting one with your mom?”

Tim sat up reaching out to his mom with his hands on her hips, drawing her between his legs. “Both and Mom, I am going to eat this pussy again.” He just looked up at her. Jill bit her bottom lip as she contemplated that statement. A week ago it would not have interred her mind, but now? Her pussy was beginning to feel wet, just the thought of that tongue of his on her clit. Tim stood. “Mom let’s get something to eat. Could we afford a nice restaurant? When we get home I will gladly pay you back for it.”

Jill placed her hand on his cheek and said “Honey, you already have so let’s go. I know of a nice Italian restaurant near here.” The place was a little more upscale than olive garden. There was no waiting and they were ushered to a booth in the back corner. It was unusual as there were no booths adjacent to theirs. It had a petition and the way the table sat back into the recess it was secluded. You would have to stand at the end of the table to know if two people were in there. Tim was getting an idea.

The waitress came to take their drink orders. She was early twenties and Tim couldn’t help but to notice the rack. At least a 36 and the ass was the same. He could feel the stirrings in his loins as he looked her over. This did not go unnoticed by Jill but she didn’t say anything ... yet. The waitress acted as if nothing was out of the ordinary but if you could read her mind. To have this young stud looking her over was having an effect on her. She could feel the wetness beginning.

When she brought their drinks Tim said. “Could you give us some time before we order? We would like to sit and relax a while before we eat, maybe 20 minutes plus?” Jill looked at him very quizzically. When she left Jill picked up her drink as she stared at Tim. “Mom, unbutton your shorts.” And before she could say anything Tim was under the table.

“Tim! What are you doing ... not here?” There was plenty of room for him to get to his mom’s knees. Jill had her hands on the table looking out to see if anyone could see what was going on. Tim reached up and in no time he had her shorts undone. Jill was trying to talk him out of it but she did nothing to stop it, strange. Tim pulled at her shorts and panties and Jill found herself lifting enough to allow him to remove them. Placing them by his side, he pulled his mom as far forward as she could move. Jill placed her purse beside her to try and cover her exposed ass which felt strange sitting naked on a booth seat.

“Tim ... please ... not here.” The response was very weak as Jill knew what was coming. Tim opened her knees and there it was the object of his desire, his mom’s pussy. Jill could feel his face on the inside of her legs and she knew where he was headed. As he got right up to it the aroma became very intoxicating to his senses. Jill wasn’t sure exactly what he would end up doing but she was afraid that by the way she was feeling right now? Anyone coming by would know what was going on.

“Mmmm Mom, that pussy looks so inviting. I said I was going to eat it and you always told us to carry through on what we say.” Jill’s legs were wide open and so were her lips. The clit was hard and protruding. Tim ran his tongue as far down as he could, pressing it in, he lapped all the way up to her clit. Jill clenched her hands, her arms pressing down on the table. Her pussy was wet on Tim’s tongue and when he got to her button he sucked it in and began chewing on it.

Jill tried to clamp her thighs together feeling it wash over her. “Eh ... eh ... eh ... Timmmmmm you’re going to make me Cummmmmmm.” Her ass was humping forward to Tim’s ministrations to her clit. Her eyes closed feeling the orgasm approaching. “TimmmmmITSTHERE!” Tim let up just as she was about to cum. He could see her pussy wink some as it was trying to go someplace but without any stimulation.

Pushing her legs open more, he tried to lap up all of the juice that he could. Jill had calmed down some but she felt him go after it again. After two more times of this Jill was so aroused that she could fuck him right there. Tim cleaned up his mom as best as he could with his mouth. Her hole was gapping open and her clit was standing out very proudly. She could feel him putting on her panties and shorts. Jill pulled them up the rest of the way and tried to compose herself. Just as Tim was getting out from under the table the waitress came by.

“Oh ... just getting my napkin.” But she noticed it was still wrapped over the dinning ware. Tim had a very relaxed look on his face but the waitress noticed the look on the other woman’s face. One she had had many times. As she was waiting to take their orders the smell hit her.

“Oh my word ... that is an aroused pussy.” she thought. Trying not to let her thoughts be conveyed by her facial expressions. “Was he ... down there ... between her legs and she looks like she could be hi...” And then the thought hit her. Her expression was a little evident as Tim, surmising what she might be thinking just grinned.

Then to settle her thoughts he said “Mom! Are you going to order?” This just blew the waitress away. The thought of what he may have done, to his MOM caused her pussy to come alive. Tim noticed that she stepped her legs closed some more causing him to chuckled to himself. After the order Tim reached over to his mom and held her hands. “Mom you need to come out of your shell and enjoy yourself, if I were older and your husband you would have enjoyed it now admit it.”

Jill just looked at him. For some unknown reason his logic felt ... well right to her. “Yes honey, I guess you’re right. But your ... father would have never done anything like this.”

“And if he had, would you have responded to it?” Jill lolled this over in her mind then looking at Tim.

“Yes”

“Mom I am not trying to make a toy out of you I just have this feeling, need if you will, to make you happy and give you something we can both enjoy ... together.”

The waitress put their order in and went to her boss. “Hey Ben, got to use the ladies room, girl stuff. Could you cover for me if I’m not right back?”

“Sure Chelsea you do what you have to do.” Thinking what he would like to do to her. She went into the private bathroom and removed her clothes she was so turned on.

Chelsea stood in front of the mirror grabbing her breasts and pinching her nipples. The thought that this hot stud had just maybe licked his Mom had her head filling with all kind of thoughts. Incest had always intrigued her, even thinking about her dad before. Her hands went to her pussy and she just attacked it. Rubbing that clit and plunging her fingers into her very wet hole. Thinking it was her sitting at that booth, completely naked with his Mom beside her and him eating her pussy.

It wasn’t long and her orgasm was there, it was so intense that it almost brought her to her knees. Her fingers were soaked and her clit was so sensitive. After she relaxed she cleaned up and got dressed, making sure the fan was on when she left. She could feel the panties rubbing against her exposed clit hoping it wouldn’t cause her any feelings that she could not control. Her boss seeing her leave the bathroom walked in and closed the door. He could smell it and it brought his cock to life thinking about her in here jilling herself for whatever reason. Boy would he like to have a go at her.

The meal was excellent and the waitress told them she would like to have them back again. Looking at Tim, it was him she wanted and the main course would be her. They got to the car and Tim asked his mom if they could drive around the country side for a while. Jill didn’t think anything about this and off they went. Jill knew the area and showed him some spots that were quit secluded.

“Mom, turn up here.” It was a dirt road that went off into the woods. They came to a wide spot and he told her to stop here. Tim got out of the car and motioned his mom to do the same. He walked around the car and took her by the hand and walked over to a small group of saplings. “Now stand right here.” He said as he stood in front of her.

“Tim ... what are you doing?” Tim didn’t respond but instead began to unbutton her blouse. “Tim ... Not here.” But he continued and she did nothing to stop him. He had her blouse and bra off and laid them on the ground. He then undid her shorts and removed them also. She was now standing before him, naked except for her yellow thong panties which you could still see the bump of her clit.

“Mom, didn’t you always tell us that we should always follow through with what we say?”

“Well ... yes but...”

“And if I said I was going to do something, shouldn’t I follow through?”

“Well yes but I...” Tim grabbed her hands and led her over to a small sapling. He grabbed her panties in the front and pulled them up giving her pussy a wedgie. “Tim ... what has gotten into you?” She couldn’t explain why but she felt compelled to follow his instructions. Tim placed her hands on the tree and had her step back some, lowering her hands down a bit he had her spread her legs and arch her back making her ass protrude even more. Oh he wanted to fuck her right there with the way she was standing.

“Tim, what are you doing?” Then, looking over her shoulder she saw him remove his belt and then it hit her. Not letting go of the tree. “Oooh Tim ... wait. You can’t be serious about this, I mean.”

Tim walked up to her and stood to her left side. “Mom, I told you not to cum. And then I said I would whip your ass if you did. I have to do this.” She began pleading.

“OOOH Tim Please, Don’t whip me. Please? I’ll be better next time. I promise I won’t cum until you tell me.” Tim could not believe his mom’s submissiveness.

“Have you ever been whipped before mom?”

“Yes! When I was 8. I had lied to my dad. He took me to the woods, had me remove my dress and panties and bend over a fallen tree. He removed his belt and whipped me 20 times and it hurt terribly. Tim, I don’t think I can take this.” Just then he brought the belt down on her ass. “Ahhh Tim ... please ... that hurts so.” Jill lunged forward a little but kept her stance.

Tim started lighting up her ass. She cried out for him to stop but he kept going. He wasn’t hitting her hard enough to break the skin but her ass was getting red. “Oooh Tim please ... no more, it hurts soooo much.” She was sobbing now. “I promise I’ll listen next time. I won’t cum ... please no morenomore.”

After 20 he stopped and put his belt on. Jill’s ass was really red and it would be hard for her to set for a while. He took her hand and she turned and hugged him, sobbing and telling him she was sorry. Tim felt like the man of the house now and his woman was going to respect his wishes, at least in this concept. Tim hugged her back and he could feel her pressing herself to him.

Tim had his hands on her lower back and pulling her in tighter to him. She could feel his cock pressing against her pussy. “Mom, I think you would like it between your lips?”

“Yes, if you would like too.”

“When we get back to the hotel, now I want you to lay down on the carpeted floor in the van and I will drive us to the hotel.”

“But Tim, I need to get dressed.”

“No mom, we will park under the hotel and take the elevator to our floor. The hotel is practically empty and beside, it will be an adventure.” Tim noticed that she didn’t challenge him at all. He picked up the clothes and led her to the car. She got in the side door and lay down on her stomach. Tim got in and drove back to the Hotel. His cock was so hard but he wanted to save it for later. They arrived in the hotel parking garage. As Tim thought there were no other cars there. He parked near the elevator and got out and opened the side door.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.