The Presence
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Beth is devastated by the untimely death of her husband Bob. Left with two teenage children she is transferred to a new state to try to have a new beginning. Little does she realize that there is an interesting presence there that will alter her life as well as her children. Feelings will be awakened within her that she didn't realize she possessed. Other families and their children will be all drawn into the mix. Slow start but it builds.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Workplace   Aliens   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Squirting  

Just as Jill got dressed the phone rang. “Hi there brother, what’s up with the air head?” This was her pet name for Tom.

“Hey there chicken legs. Look, mom is going to stay with Aunt Ruth so she won’t have to go into a nursing home. She’s not sure how long she will be there so she wants me to bring a bunch of stuff from the house. I have the van already packed but I may stay for a while to help mom get moved in and to take care of a few things around the house. I thought that if you went along you could bring my van back. Mom has her car and Aunt Ruth said that she could have hers.”

“Well I guess I could. Are you leaving right now?”

“I would like too.”

“Gee Tom, nothing like giving some advanced notice. Look I will pick up Tim and take him with us; will there be enough room in the van? I know how you pack.”

“I think there is a little space in the back for both of you.”

“Ok, see you in about an hour. Buy” Hanging up she called Tim and asked him if he would like to go and maybe help. For some reason he was all for it.”

“Kathy I have to go and help my brother move some things out of town. Let’s continue that conversation later.” Kathy agreed and they parted to pick up their kids. When they arrived at Beth’s house Jill explained everything to Beth and asked her if she would mind if Tammy stayed over until tomorrow.

“Jill I think Tammy would love to stay with the girls, they can have another sleep over.”

“Beth? When I get back there is something I need your opinion on.”

“You know me, very opinionated.”

Jill and Tim left to their house to pack an overnight bag, just in case. It was a full 6+ hour drive there plus unloading, so she wasn’t sure if they would drive straight through or not. Upon getting to her brothers house, sure enough the van was packed, floor to ceiling.

Tom came out and gave all a hug. “I removed two of the seats and left the back one in. there is a narrow isle to the door but there are things also on the seat. If you haven’t put on too much weight I think you and Tim will fit.” Jill popped him in the arm for that remark about her weight.

“Uncle Tom, how come you still have the divider behind the driver’s seat?”

“I thought it would help in piling stuff. That way it wouldn’t be coming at me if I made a quick stop. So shall we get started?”

Tim got in first and took the bags a got into the back seat. When Jill got in the back and saw how much room was left she tried to squeeze in between Tim and the side of the van. It was a very tight fit to say the least.

Tim could see that she was very uncomfortable. “Mom, there is no way you are going to be cramped there, come here.” Taking her hand and tugging her up she got the idea and sat on his lap, her legs were on the outside of his as Tim had his legs closed.

“Tim, are you sure about this? It will be a long drive and Tom likes to drive straight through.” She was sitting a little forward on his legs.

Jill had her hands on a box ledge in front of her. Tim could see that this was uncomfortable for her. Placing his hands on her hips, “Mom sit back against me, it will be more comfortable.” Jill let Tim pull her all the way back against him. She had on a pair of thin shorts and so did Tim and when she was all the way back she could feel it. It was soft but it was still there and pressing into the back of her ass.

Tim could feel his mom’s ass pressing against his cock. He didn’t really think that out when he suggested it to her but maybe he could keep it down and not embarrass himself.

Jill began talking to Tim, asking him how his sleep over went with the other boys, trying not to pay any attention to what was pressing on her ass. It was getting hard for her to just sit still as she talked. Try as she did, she could not help but to move around some, rubbing against his cock. Needless to say for Tim, it was a losing battle. He was trying all he could to keep it down, but for a teenager in this situation was next to impossible. He could feel it beginning to swell. And with the night’s dream he had only fueled the fire in his loins all the more.

Jill felt it getting hard and pressing more into her ass. Feeling sorry for her son, “Honey, maybe I...”

“Oh mom, I ... I am so sorry.” Tim didn’t know how to respond or what to say.

“Tim, I am surprised that and old woman like me can turn you on like that.”

Her response really shocked Tim. “Mom, you are not an old woman and yes ... you do turn me on. Please don’t be mad at me. I can’t help it. You are beautiful and who wouldn’t be turned on by you in these circumstances.” Tim couldn’t believe he had just said and admitted that to his mom.

Then to shock him even more, “Why Tim, I am flattered. You think I am beautiful? Really, and I turn you on?”

Tim now had his hands on top of her legs. “Mom, I don’t know why Dad ever left you. That was his loss. And I never have understood why you haven’t dated. When you come to the school you should see how many of the boys are checking you out. Some of the things that I have heard I wouldn’t want to repeat but mom, you are anything but old and unattractive.”

Jill leaned back against Tim, feeling that hard member press into her ass. “Tim I have to admit something and I hope you won’t think less of me but ... you also have an effect on me, like this.” Jill could feel the tingle in her pussy and her clit was hardening fast. Tim’s hands still being on top of his mom’s legs began slowly rubbing them up and down.

“Mom your legs are beautiful and so smooth.”

“Why thank you, just for you Tim.” She chuckled a little but her voice said something different. Tim began to slightly open his legs causing Jill’s legs to open. She leaned back against him more enjoying the caress of his hands on her legs. “Tim that is so relaxing.”

After a few minutes he became a little bolder and began to slowly open his legs more as he caressed his mom’s legs. Now Jill’s legs were spread wide open and she either didn’t notice or didn’t care. Tim upped his game and extended his thumbs down some so they were not just on top any more. Tim would rotate his hands from the outside of her legs to the thumbs about half way down the inside of her legs as he brought them back. Doing it very slow and bringing his thumbs up just before they got to her v.

Jill had an idea what her son was doing but it felt so good and she didn’t want it to stop. After what she had admitted to him and the feeling of arousal was beginning to rise did she want it to go farther? Tim’s caress was progressing to the point that now his thumbs would press in a little and come right up the crease of her legs and pussy.

“Mhuh ... mmm ... mmm.” Jill’s hands were on the seat a little behind her. She was almost humping when his thumbs got near her pussy.

“Mom ... are you ... ok?”

“Uh huh ... very.” Tim wasn’t sure how to take that statement. After about 5 minutes of this and with her seeming to enjoy what he was doing. By now Jill was slightly humping her pussy when Tim’s thumbs pressed into the junction of her legs. She knew she was getting wet but for whatever reason she didn’t really care.

Tim could feel his mom’s slight movements and her purring had him convinced that she liked this. His next daring move was to extend his thumbs in a little each time they came up her crease. He was now on the lips of her pussy. She would press a little into his hands when they rubbed her there. Jill had her eyes closed; her mouth was open a little, her tongue coming out to lick her lips. His thumbs were almost touching the crease of her pussy which was open and she knew before long that his thumb would caress over her clit.

This time his thumbs were a little deeper coming in toward her pussy and when the tips touched they were right at her hole. “Mmehh.” Tim could feel the heat of her pussy as he pressed in a little. She knew he was right at her pussy’s front door.

Tim made a bold statement, “Mom, are you wide open down there?”

Jill was so caught up in the arousal by now she didn’t care what he wanted to do just get her off.

“Oooh yes ... very.”She said in a breathy manner.

“Is the other part hard and pressing against your panties?” Tim couldn’t believe he said that but he was feeling very embolden now by the situation and he would keep going until told not to.

“Yessss ... yes.” Tim pressed in and slowly brought his thumbs up to where he thought her clit would be. When Tim pressed against her clit Jill opened her mouth with a moan. “Right there right there.” Jill humped her pussy into Tim’s hand wanting him to stimulate her and make her cum.

“Mom, do you want me to do something there?”

“Ooooh yes Tim ... please.” Tim pressed his thumbs together with the fabric of her shorts, trying to trap her clit and press it together. He didn’t know it but he was right on target.

“Do you want it inside or on the outside?” By now Jill didn’t care where he was touching her. Isn’t that what she has wanted all along?

Without even thinking she said “Inside inside.”

Tim tried to undo her shorts but then. “Mom stand up so I can get these off.” Tim felt fully in charge now and he was going to get his mom naked. His uncle had the divider in and his music on and he would not be stopping any time soon unless asked to do so. The widow’s were tinted so no one could see in. Tim closed his legs so his mom could stand some. Stepping inside of his legs she was bent a little forward and leaning on the lip of a box in front of her Tim undid her shorts and took them down.

As he reached down to have her step out of them his face was almost in her ass. Tim couldn’t believe the sight before him. His cock was so hard he didn’t know if he could hold it off. She had on these yellow thong panties and when he reached up and put his thumbs in the elastic and pulled them down they caught in her anus and her pussy. He could smell the pungent aroma of an aroused pussy.

There it was the object of his fantasies, her anus and her wet pussy. “Oooh mom, you’re beautiful. Hold on to the box and put your knees on the seat on either side of me.” Jill was flattered by his statement. She felt no guilt now in baring herself before him. Knowing he could see her ass and pussy actually turned her on even more. She didn’t know what he was going to do but she complied with his wishes.

Holding herself up she was able to straddle him with her knees on either side. Tim put his arms under her legs and lifted her up until his hands clasped together on her back. There was enough lip on the box that she was able to put her elbows on. Tim brought her ass and pussy right up and buried his face there. First he attacked her open anus with his tongue, stabbing it in and rimming it.

“Ooooohhhhh Timmmmm.mmmmmmmmm yessss” Jill couldn’t believe what was happening to her but she was willing and going to enjoy every bit of what would come.

Tim moved his tongue down to her entrance and began lapping it in and out, His mom was so wet and his face was covered by her juices. Jill just moaned and tried to press back into him. She loved having her pussy tongue fucked and it had been a long time since a man was in there.

Tim licked up to her clit which was standing out so proud, he gave it one lick and then sucked into his mouth and just bathed it with his tongue. Jill’s orgasm was there. Trying to stifle her pleasure as much as she could “Aaaaah Tim I’m commingggggggg ... nnnnnnnnngha ... nnnngha ... mmmmm.” Tim could feel her legs squeeze his head as he ate his mom’s pussy. He loved the feel of that hard clit in his mouth and he determined right there that this would not be the only time he would do this. Tim’s face was covered with Jill’s cum as he licked her through a few more orgasm’s before he let her go and rest.

He got her to sit back on his lap as he held her tight to him. Jill, holding his arms to her leaned back against him. “Mom lean forward some.” Jill leaned forward and before she knew what was happening he raised her blouse up, taking her bra with it. Jill raised her arms up and let her son strip her naked. When she sat back down her legs were on the outside of his and as he cupped her tits and opened her legs again. He sawed her hard nipples between his fingers stretching them forward as he squeezed her tits.

Jill sat there, eyes closed and leaning back against him as she let him minister to her desires. “Mom, stand up a moment if you would.” Jill did not know what he was going to do; she stood as he closed his legs and she leaned forward on the box. Tim removed his shirt and shorts, kicking them aside. There was a towel sticking out of a box next to him so he quickly placed it on the seat under him and sat down. Jill wasn’t sure what he was up to until he pulled her to sit back down on his lap. His legs were closed and unknowing to her he tucked his hard cock down between his legs, a difficult feat to say the least.

Jill felt his bare legs and when he pulled her back against him she realized that he was also naked. She could feel her ass touch his lower abdomen. Tim opened his legs which intern spread hears and then she felt it. His hard cock came up and slapped her pussy. “Oh ... Tim” Was all she got out. Tim placed his hand on his cock and worked it in between her lips.

Tim was very bold now. “Mom, do you like what is between your lips or should I take it away, you choose.”

“No ... no ... I think it can stay there.” Tim didn’t know how he was holding himself back from shooting all over. Having his cock pressed in against his mom’s pussy was more than a dream come true. Holding his cock against her pussy he began to rub it around. The back of his cock was rubbing against her clit, Jill began to breathe harder and she began to squirm on his lap. At this point she didn’t care what he wanted. She would go along with anything Tim wanted to do to her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.