The Presence - Cover

The Presence

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Beth is devastated by the untimely death of her husband Bob. Left with two teenage children she is transferred to a new state to try to have a new beginning. Little does she realize that there is an interesting presence there that will alter her life as well as her children. Feelings will be awakened within her that she didn't realize she possessed. Other families and their children will be all drawn into the mix. Slow start but it builds.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Workplace   Aliens   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Squirting  

Getting to the edge of the dock they all dove in. As soon as they hit the water they began to feel ... something even John this time. Like the others just passing it off to the naughty feeling of swimming naked. “Hey, let’s swim out to the float.” And off they went, unlike the woman this feeling that something was caressing them, started as they were swimming. It was beginning at their feet and moving up their body, and when the feeling had reached their waist they had a raging hard on. Upon reaching the float each one took a side and rested his arms on the platform.

“Hey guys, I don’t know about you but right now, I’m feeling great.” The other two admitted to John the same thing as their arousal was beginning to climb. As before no one thought the “why” of the situation only that it was very pleasant. Climbing onto the float, neither one conscious of the others hard on, lay down facing toward the center of the float, their cocks pressing hard to their bellies as they lay on the carpeted surface.

Their heads were close to each other, hands beside them. “John, it feels like someone is jacking my cock.” Josh was really getting into this sensation he was feeling.

“Josh, I feel it too. And it is like there is this sensation of ... fingers’ caressing up my legs ... Oooh John, its right there at my ass.” Each boy felt the same thing as they spread their legs apart. The finger sensation felt as thou it were opening their ass cheeks as each one reached up and held the others hand. They could actually feel the air on their tight rose buds. Their heads were turned sideways as they lay on the float, eyes closed as now there was a feeling of a tongue, for a better description, working around their hole.

“Mmmmmm ooohhhh. There is a tongue in my hole ... and I love it ... love it.” Josh was as vocal as to what was happening to him. The other two were there in agreement enjoying their virgin ass hole to be treated in this manner. They were squirming around to the feelings of something on their cock and at their anus. Each boy was thinking the same thing that if this was a gay thing they were feeling, it was ok.

They were moaning from the great feelings they were all experiencing at that moment. Neither one was feeling any embarrassment at all in the presence of the others to what was happening to them. It wasn’t long and there was a sensation of something going into their ass.

Tim spoke first. “Oooohhh. It feels as if there was something entering me back there. Do you guys feel it?!” Tim had put his finger in his hole when rubbing his cock but this was something entirely different.

The other two agreed with Tim As they humped their ass toward the intrusion in their hole. Their backs arched up as they held their ass as high as they could. Enjoying the fucking sensation their ass was receiving. They ended up on their knees, head and shoulders on the float and squeezing each other’s hand. Their ass’s were presented perfectly “Ooohhhh I never thought I would ever enjoy anything like this.” John was enjoying something that he would have made fun of. But now he was really enjoying the sensation that was taking place in his ass.

Their ass’s up in the air, knees apart they could feel it coming. Just as they were about to reach their climax there was a feeling of pause and then a release of ... something deep in their ass. The sucking feeling had taken over their cocks and they released. Their cocks were almost spraying cum as they had an orgasm unlike anything they had ever experienced. Clenching their ass and moaning as they held each other’s hand. Each one was humping their ass toward the intruder as if they never wanted it to stop. It was a few minutes before their orgasm finally subsided. The boys lay back down on the float, releasing each other’s grip and just enjoying the best cum they had ever experienced. Tim reached back to see if he could feel any difference in his hole but it felt normal. It was tight as usual and not like something had just been in there.

After some time had passed they stood and faced each other, all three feeling a kind of bond to each other. Josh said. “I don’t know about you guy’s but I am still aroused.” Josh held his cock as he began to jack it. The other two felt compelled to do the same thing. Each boy was jacking their cock as they stepped closer to each other until their cocks were almost touching. Then almost on queue their left hand went to the ass of the one on their left and they each worked their fingers into the crack until they found the hole. Working their fingers around each other’s pucker hole had them highly aroused.

Tim spoke up and said. “I don’t know about you guys but I really like this ... and John what you are doing to my ass ... Oooooo I’m going to cum.mmmmmmmnha.” Their eyes closed as their heads went back and they shot all over each other. Pumping their cocks for all they were worth. Each one was moaning as the hand left the ass it was in and putting their arm on each other’s shoulder, still pumping their cock, they held each other in a tight hold until it subsided.

Backing up they looked each other over as the knowledge passed through their minds of what had just happened. Neither one felt ashamed or overly conscious of what they had just experienced. “I think we had better get cleaned up don’t you?” And John dove into the water with the other two following. When they got back to the dock, they went into their tent and lay wet on top of their sleeping bag. It was still warm out and they now felt comfortable being naked in each other’s presence. They all were quiet for a short time, not knowing how to approach what they had experienced with each other.

Tim broke the silence. “John, do you think that this has anything to do with the stories that we have heard about this place? Don’t get me wrong but I really enjoyed what happened. I hope that doesn’t offend anyone.” Thou no one could see that Tim was feeling a little down after having admitted how he felt about what had happened.

“Tim, I overheard Mom and Karen discussing something that I think was similar and to tell the truth? I feel the same way as you do. I don’t know why but guy’s, I think I would like to feel that ... again.”

Josh spoke up “I don’t know if I should admit this but I think ... I would like to feel that ... for real.” They couldn’t see the blush on Josh’s face as he revealed that bit of information to the others.

“Josh, I have to agree now that you have so bravely admitted it too. I don’t think I am gay but that feeling? Wow it was intense. So, are you guys saying that we should maybe ... do it ... to each other?”

“Hey, what if we were to have a ... sleep over at my house? Mom and Joann go to bed early and we could pitch the tent out near the woods. We would have plenty of privacy and if we could ... you know ... experiment and then if we didn’t like it we are still friends. Right?” The other two were in agreement. They chatted for a little more than all were so relaxed that sleep came on very quickly for each one. They lay on their side, their hand wrapped around their hard cock as they each thought about what it would feel like to fuck each other’s ass as they drifted off to sleep.

During the same time that the boys were out on the float, the girls were in Karen’s room having a discussion about what happened to them out on the float. “Karen, I still can hardly believe what happened out there on that float. I have to admit that I do not feel afraid or ... anything negative. Is that just weird?”

“I feel the same way.” Tammy said as she sat cross-legged on the bed with the others. “It was like ... natural. It’s like it was supposed to be. And I feel such a connection to you two. Karen, does this happen to you all the time?”

“That was the first time on the float but there were times when I was swimming by myself and the feeling came over me and I just went with it. I have had some ... erotic dreams since I have been here.” She paused for a moment. “Can I ask you guy’s something and you won’t judge me too harshly?”

“Hey, we are best friends here. We should be able to share anything with each other, don’t you agree Kathy?”

“Yes, I guess so. So tell us Karen, what is so bad that you think we would judge you so harshly?”

“Well” she cleared her throat. “I had this fantasy and it dealt with my ... brother. I saw him on the float, as we were but alone. He had an enormous hard on and he came, like we did. The worst part was that ... that ... I wondered what it would be like to have ... him inside of me.” There, it was out and she was blushing and not being able to look up at anyone.

Tammy was looking at Joann then putting her hand on Karen’s. “Karen, Joann and I have to confess ... we have each had fantasies of fucking our brothers. May be it’s because of the trauma we have been through. So please don’t feel bad on our part about this.”

Karen looked up at them. “But you don’t understand. I really ... want him to do this to me. It is more than just a fantasy to me. I never had this until I moved here but now, I find myself lusting after him and if I do make a move. What will he think of me? We have a good relationship and I wouldn’t want to do anything to ruin that. Our unity is a help to mom. We don’t fight or argue we work together to try and do our part to keep harmony in the family now that dad has...” And she just trailed off there.

Joann took the lead on this. “Karen. We have not lost our dad like you have but I have to admit, for quite some time now ... I have had the same feelings as you have spoke about your brother. And yes, I have felt the same way. If he found out what would be the outcome?”

“Karen? I feel the same as you both and me? If I lose my cherry, I want it to be with my brother. I have heard the girls talk about their experiences with boys only to have them brag about it to their friends with no thought of how the girl felt. Most told of their time and it wasn’t very pleasant and to tell the truth? I think Tim would be very loving and kind. We too have a very close friendship and maybe like Joann said, it could be because of the trauma that has been in our lives.”

“You guys don’t know how glad I am to hear you say these things. I thought I was the only one who had these feelings. Now I feel at least a little better and it is nice to have friends to share with who will support you.” They all got together in a group hug, each having misty eyes as they broke.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.