The Presence - Cover

The Presence

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Beth is devastated by the untimely death of her husband Bob. Left with two teenage children she is transferred to a new state to try to have a new beginning. Little does she realize that there is an interesting presence there that will alter her life as well as her children. Feelings will be awakened within her that she didn't realize she possessed. Other families and their children will be all drawn into the mix. Slow start but it builds.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Workplace   Aliens   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Squirting  

The girls got into their two piece suits, Karen went to John’s room. “John, were going swimming ok?”

“Yah ok” The boys were really engrossed in the game they were playing. The girls ran down to the end of the dock and just stood there.

“Ok now, are you sure you two want to check this out? I mean you don’t have to.”

“No ... no it’s ... just last minute jitters.” Joann said grabbing Tammy’s hand. Karen grabbed Tammy’s hand and they all jumped in together.

“Last one there does dishes.” Karen yelled as she began to head toward the float.

“Oh no you don’t, Tammy lets show her what the swim team has to offer.” And off they went. It was all Karen could do to keep up, but all she wanted to do was try to remove the apprehension they were experiencing.

Joann was the first to the float and Tammy and Karen tied. “Boy that was a good swim.” Karen said as she hoisted herself up on the float, followed by the other two. “So, you two are on the swim team? Do you think they could use another team mate?”

“Oh Karen, we would love to have you.” They sat talking for awhile, kicking their feet in the water when they all felt it at the same time. They got very quiet as they looked at each other. Karen was in the middle.

“Can you feel it?”

“Uh ... yes ... yes. Karen you were right. Tammy are you feeling what I am?”

“Oh Karen I feel so ... like you said.”

Karen removed her top and bottom and placed it beside her, the other two hesitating but following suit. Now they were all naked as Karen grabbed their hands and they all lay back. When the sensation reached their waist, “Ooh Karen ... I ... feel it ... there is like a sucking sensation ... Mmmmmm oh is this what oral sex is like?” Tammy opened her knees and closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling on her clit, moaning as Joann joined her, feeling the same thing. It was at their breasts now and their nipples were so hard and poking out, they all could feel the caress and what was like fingers twirling their nipples.

The girls were humping their asses up and squirming all around, as they also felt something playing in their pussy and anus. Not going in to far, just wiggling about as it played in side some. They were all cumming as the juice ran out of their holes; they moaned and humped their bodies toward an invisible figure. Neither girl felt conscious of being with the others as they experienced what was happening to them.

‘Ooh Karen, I can’t stop cumming” Joann moaned out and then the big orgasm hit all three at ounce.

“Oooooooooohhhhhhhyesssssssssssss ... sooooo wonderful.” Their asses rose off the float as their pussies all squirted. The orgasm lasted for almost 30 seconds or more then they slumped down and slept. They didn’t know for how long. It was Joann who came around first. Letting go of Karen’s hand she went for her pussy and tits, feeling how hard her clit was she was lightly stroking it, her pussy and legs were drenched from her cum and she began playing with her nipples.

The other two came around and did the same thing. Joann spoke “Oooh that was fantastic and I am still aroused and my clit is still hard and sticking out ... I want to cum again. Mmmmmnhanhanhanha ... it won’t stop cumming.” Joann was rubbing her pussy and squeezing her titts.

Karen placed her hand on Joann’s which was busy on her clit and held it up. “Joann just let it calm down.” Joann closed her legs together as she was humping her ass up for a little longer. Finally she calmed down.

“Karen like Joann I just have the urge to keep rubbing my pussy, it is beginning to calm down and Karen, if we didn’t believe you before we sure do now. So where do we go from here?”

“Gee, I don’t know. Does this change our relationship any?” Karen was afraid that she had ruined a good friendship.

“Oh no Karen, Joann and I, well we experience ... pleasures together. I don’t mean we are intimate with each other but we do have our ... sessions together sometime.” Joann was blushing as Tammy revealed that fact to Karen in hopes that it would nullify her fears that this would, in any way, ruin their friendship. “Can we talk about this when we are alone tonight?” They all agreed to this and putting their suites back on they swam back to the house.

The kids played around some together, outside when Karen said. “Hey let’s get things set up and ready so that mom won’t have to do all the work when she gets home.”

“Good idea Karen. Josh Tim and I will get things set up out here and you girls get ready inside.”

“Hey Karen, Tammy and I were thinking, how about a camp fire for later on?”

“Great idea Joann, guys would you mind doing that after you have your tent set up.”

“Karen, we already had planned that, see great minds think alike. Call mom and have her bring home some marshmallows and candy bars.”

“Karen that sounds great I haven’t had smores in a long time.” Joann felt so excited about her new friendship with Karen. They all worked together and when Beth arrived home all was set up. John had the meat on the grill and the girls had salads and other fixings ready.

Beth hugged the girls and went out to do the same to the guys. “I can’t tell you guys how pleased I am. You have everything all ready and I haven’t done a thing.”

John hugged his mom. “Mom, you work hard and it was no trouble at all. We all worked together and it was fun really.” All were nodding their heads. “And also we will clean up afterwards. So go in and get changed and relax and we will call you when it is time to eat.” Beth was so elated that she was almost giggly as she went to her room to change.

Earlier that day, Jill went down to Kathy’s floor to see her. Knocking on her door “Is the head bean counter in?”

Kathy smiled at this. “If you can count beans then you’re welcome to come in.” Jill came in and sat down.

“Are you doing anything tonight?”

“Well ... no what did you have in mind?”

“Well ... the kids will be over at Beth’s and I was wondering if you...”

“YES! I have wanted to ride that thing for a while now. Do you think we can?”

“I’ll warm it up, come over about 6 and we will have a light dinner and then you can ride to your hearts content.” Kathy’s pussy was so wet, just thinking about the night at Jill’s.

Kathy arrived at about 5:30; they had a light dinner of salads and a little wine afterwards. Going into the living room and turning down the lights, Jill put in a “50 shades of grey” movie to begin the festivities. They sat together on the sofa and watched. The scenes were getting those more in the mood for the night’s activities so when the movie was over, pussies were wet and ready.

Jill reached down and took Kathy’s hand and off they went to the bedroom. When Jill opened her door, there on the bed was the object of their delight, a Sybian and with all the attachments. Kathy could not contain herself as she walked to the bed. “Jill, you have no idea how much I love this thing. I was thinking of getting one but with the kids ... it will have to wait.”

Jill walked over to her, putting her hand on her shoulder. “Kathy, you are welcome to come and ride any time you feel you have the need. Now shall we get naked and ride this puppy?” They both began to remove their clothes. Kathy’s breasts were a little bigger than Jill’s and her nipples were rock hard already. Jill had it set up for double penetration and the high rise clit attachment.

“Jill, I have never had my ... you know anus penetrated, only by my finger ... I don’t know about this, should I?” Kathy was a little submissive in nature, always wanting the approval of another.

“Kathy, believe me, when you feel both of those going at the same time and your clit vibrated to the max you are going to cum like Niagara falls, trust me. Look, let me get some KY jelly and I will apply it to your anus. If you don’t object, I will put my finger in there and you will get a better idea of what that will feel like. If it is uncomfortable, I will change the attachment.”

Kathy feeling a little embarrassed about having someone else in her ass, “Well ... I guess that makes sense ... ok.”

Jill got the lube and standing behind Kathy, told her to open her legs some as she squirted the lube on her finger. Placing one hand on her shoulder and with her other hand placing it on Kathy’s ass, using her index and ring finger to open Kathy’s cheeks she bent her middle finger in and made contact with her pucker. Kathy flinched a little but didn’t move. Jill began to rub it around the hole and then began to press it in. “Kathy, if this becomes unpleasant you tell me.”

“Ok ... go ahead.” Jill began to press her finger into Kathy’s rectum slowly. Going in a little and then coming out. Jill could feel the tightness of her anus and Kathy would squeeze herself some as she did this. After doing this a few times Jill asked,

“Are you ok Kathy?”

“Yes ... so far ... keep going, I think I can handle it.” Up to this point, Jill only had a couple real lesbian experiences but there was a feeling coming over her as her finger was as far into Kathy’s ass as she could get it. Jill left her finger there for a few moments and then she began to move it around. Kathy responded, pressing her ass back to Jill’s hand. “Oooh yes Jill that does feel nice.”

Jill was fucking her finger back and forth now really enjoying the feeling that she was giving to Kathy. Jill leaned in and with almost a whisper. “Kathy, you like your ass finger fucked don’t you?”

Kathy was almost humping her ass. “Jill, I am afraid that if you don’t stop, this will have to go farther.” Jill pondered that statement as she slowly removed her finger from Kathy’s ass. Jill brought her finger up to her nose and sniffed before walking over to the bed. She motioned for Kathy to come over and kneel over the Sybian.

Jill took a tube of KY jelly and while Kathy knelt above the machine, Jill squeezed a small amount on her fingers and lubed up the phallus’s. “Now Kathy, just slowly lower yourself down until you make contact. Move around and when your anus is centered just ease on down.” Kathy was a little reluctant never having her anus penetrated and at the same time as her pussy. She could feel them at both of her holes, she lowered herself down. The one in her ass felt strange but not unpleasant.

Finally she was all the way down. They were both only about 5 inches long and the diameter was not that big. With her clit snuggled up against the high rise clit attachment she had to admit that the feeling was not at all uncomfortable. Jill picked up the remote and knelt behind her. “I will start out with the vibration on low and the rotation on slow. That should give you a chance to get use to the new feeling and we can go from there. Are you ok so far?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.