The Presence - Cover

The Presence

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Beth is devastated by the untimely death of her husband Bob. Left with two teenage children she is transferred to a new state to try to have a new beginning. Little does she realize that there is an interesting presence there that will alter her life as well as her children. Feelings will be awakened within her that she didn't realize she possessed. Other families and their children will be all drawn into the mix. Slow start but it builds.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Workplace   Aliens   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Squirting  

Beth and Jill held each other for the longest time. “Jill, I ... I don’t know what came over me. I have never had an urge like I just experienced. I have never had an interest in another woman ... sexually I mean. And then just looking at you the lust hit me and what to do. Seeing your ... ass presented out like that was such a turn on and then when you told me to go for it, something took over and I did what I never thought I would ever do and Jill, I hate to admit it but I ... enjoyed it. Can you believe it?”

“Beth, believe me I wanted it as much as you did, so please, no guilt. I have always liked my ass played with and ... ate. Oh I can’t believe I am telling you this, but you have become such a friend and to tell the truth, this is not the only time for me, with a woman that is. I’ll tell you about it sometime.”

They sat there and hugged each other for a while. Beth stood and reached out and took Jill’s hand and they walked back to the boat. Beth suggested they go in the water to clean up. When they began to walk out they stopped and looked at each other. Jill stepped closer to Beth; putting her hands around her she leaned in and gave Beth a kiss. Beth hugged and kissed her in return and before long their hands drifted down to the others pussy, playing with their clits and both at the same time interred the other’s pussy.

“Mmmmmnahnhanhanhaooooooohh “ They both orgasmed together again. After it was over they walked to the shore and got into the boat. “Beth, I don’t know what it is about this place but if I don’t leave now I cannot guarantee what I will do to you.” They both laughed and got into the boat and went back to shore, naked. Walking up to the house, carrying their clothes, they went in and showered and had a snack.

“Beth, there definitely is something going on here and I can’t say that it is a bad thing. But whatever is causing this, why us? And what would happen if we are together with our kids or someone else. It would be so embarrassing.”

Beth thought for a minute. “To tell the truth and I can’t explain why and don’t even ask me but ... I have a feeling that that would not happen. I don’t know why I am sure but just am. Does that make any sense?”

“Well I am no authority on this matter but I guess I will just have to trust my “boss” on this one.”

“Yah right, like because I’m your boss that makes me an authority.” Just then the phone rang it was Karen.

“Mom Mrs. Stevens and her two kids are soooo nice and they want to meet you. She also asked if you and Mrs. Larson would come over for a B-B-Q.”

Jill could over hear the conversation and shrugged ok. “Well, I suppose, ok we will be there shortly, by sweetie, love you too. They want us to come over but what about the bikes.”

“Beth they can just leave them there and walk back over tomorrow and get them, the walk will do them good.”

Beth drove her SUV and when they got to the house, all the kids came out and this red headed woman, about 34 came out with them. Getting out of the car they were each met with hugs and kisses from their kids.

“Well I can see that your kids appreciate their mother. Hi I am Kathy and this is my daughter Joann and my son Josh.”

“Hello Mrs. Mason.” They both said in unison and shook her hand. Beth was in awe.

“Oh sorry Beth, they do that all the time. They claim that it is not on purpose but you will get use to it. Now come on in and let’s get acquainted. Josh and Joann would you please get our guests some refreshments.”

“Right away mom.” They said in unison. Beth and Jill just laughed as they walked into the house.

They sat on the couch with a tray in front of them, the kids all helping with drinks and cookies and then went out doors.

“Kathy, Jill tells me that you also work at our company.” Sipping her drink and putting it down.

“Yes, I work on a different floor; I guess you could call me the head bean counter. Make sure the accounts are what they are supposed to be. Now tell me about yourself.” They talked for about an hour, all sharing their stories and Jill making note of how their stories were all similar.

“But Beth, yours is more tragic then ours, you ... lost someone that loved you very much.” They all were teary eyed at this point.

“I was very down when we came here, but Kathy, there is something about this place, where we live that has ... somehow got me over the hump in dealing with my loss. I can’t explain it and having met Jill and now you, besides the work environment, I am regaining myself worth and feeling like I can really start moving on.”

“Beth, I am so happy for you but may I ask. You are living in a house where 2 families have moved out of and I am sure you have heard the stories and about the Island.”

“Kathy, I have heard the stories but there has never been anything frightening to me or my family to substantiate any of them. And as far as the island, we have been out there and nothing bad has happened, right Jill?”

“Oh ... yes, been there and nothing bad, excuse me but this lemonade is just running right through me.” Jill got up to use the bathroom. Beth had an idea but Kathy was totally clueless.

In the bath room, Jill was blushing badly and her pussy was so wet. She wanted to rub herself so bad but thought against it. Just the mention of that place caused her feelings to come on full force. She removed her shorts and panties trying to dry them some on toilet paper and then wrapping her panties up and putting them into her pocket. She dried her pussy and tried to wash it off some. “I sure hope no one will smell me.” She heard Kathy go to the back door and give the kids instructions about dinner.

Jill walked past Beth and headed for the door giving her a little smile as she went to put her panties into her pocket book. The rest of the day was uneventful. After having a good meal and Beth telling Kathy that she would like to return the favor by her and Jill coming to her house the next Saturday, “That is if you are not afraid of the stories you have heard.”

“Oh Beth, I would love to, and to tell the truth, I never believed any of them anyways. The kids have wanted to go for a campout on the island but we have no way to get out there.”

“Well I have a boat and we can work out something. Kathy it was so nice to meet and get to know you, please do not be a stranger. Today was so nice and thank you so much for inviting me and having our kids over.” They all hugged and said good bye, the kids complaining that they would have to walk “All the way over there” But she knew it was just a put on.

When they got home, and Jill drove her family home Beth sat down with her kids. “Now tell me, did you guys have a real good time?”

John had a funny look on his face. “Well mom, I am sure that John and Tammy did. They just about hung on each other.”

“Oh and what about you and Josh, huh?”

“Wellllll we got along well.”

“I’ll say if you could have sat any closer to him you would have been on his lap.”

Karen not wanting the spot light on her either “Well did you see Tim and Joann? If they are not going to be an item then I don’t know what.”

Beth, in true form “Hmm, just maybe I will have grandkids after all.”

“MOM! SERIOUSLY?” They said in unison.

Beth kissed them goodnight and went to her room, enjoying the banter they had, it has been so long it seems. Beth got undressed and lay naked on the bed, the windows open, a light breeze blowing and in no time she was off to sleep.

There was a knock on the door. “Yes may I ... oh it’s you.” The man walked in the door and closed it behind him as Beth stepped back into the room. Walking up to her and placing his hands on her shoulders.

“Beth ... Beth I have told you not to cover this beautiful body of yours. Immediately her blouse and bra was gone. He brought his hands up to twirl her nipples which sprang to life and hardened. He pulled on them as he sawed them between his two knuckles. Beth just let him do it with no protest; her pussy was getting excited by his ministrations. He kneeled down in front of her and immediately her shorts and panties were gone. “Open your legs for me Beth.”

Beth stepped her feet apart as he reached in and fluttered her clit with his finger. “Mmmmmmnha”

He grabbed her clit with his fingers and pulled on it. “Beth, if you pull and twirl your clit you can make it longer, see this?” He pulled on her clit and it came out almost an inch, more than it has ever done before. “And now it is out of its hood which will give you more pleasure.” Her moist clit stuck straight out and he began blowing on it. His breath was like a lot of fingers caressing it.

“OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!MMMMMMMMMmmmmmm”

Beth with her hands at her side closed her eyes, head back and humping her pussy toward him as the orgasm built. The air on her clit was unbelievable, her pussy was opening and it was very wet. He stood, now naked himself; he turned her around and told her to open her legs wide. Beth was in such a state of arousal as she felt his cock at her rear door.

“Beth your ass will now become wet when aroused and it will orgasm. Have you ever had an ass orgasm before?”

Breathing hard and never hearing of one “Uh ... no” He grabbed his cock and began sliding the tip over and around her hole. She could actually feel her ass getting “wet”. He placed the tip just inside.

“Beth, fuck your ass on my cock.” Beth reached back, first opening her ass cheeks more for his cock and then trying to grab his hips as she humped her ass back on his cock, thrusting it back and forth as his cock impaled her ass and she could feel it building.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.