The Presence - Cover

The Presence

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Beth is devastated by the untimely death of her husband Bob. Left with two teenage children she is transferred to a new state to try to have a new beginning. Little does she realize that there is an interesting presence there that will alter her life as well as her children. Feelings will be awakened within her that she didn't realize she possessed. Other families and their children will be all drawn into the mix. Slow start but it builds.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Workplace   Aliens   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Squirting  

There was a nice breeze coming in as she drifted off to sleep. In her dream, she was alone in the house and there was a knock at the door. Opening it there stood a very nice looking gentleman at the door. Looked to be around ... she couldn’t say. He looked muscular in his shirt and shorts. “May I help you?”

“No Beth, may I help you.” He stepped in and closed the door behind him. Taking both of her hands gently in his and raising her arms up. “Beth, why do you hide that beautiful body of yours behind those clothes, shouldn’t we get these off?”

Beth swallowed, lost in his eyes she nodded her head and he removed her blouse and bra before she even knew it. He walked around behind her and stepped up close and put his hands around her and on her stomach, feeling the bulge in his pants resting in her ass. “Beth these titts of yours are just asking to be squeezed and fondled and these nipples just want to be tweaked and sucked on in the worst way.” He was doing all of this as he spoke. Beth closed her eyes, her hands going to his arms.

“Beth we need to uncover that beautiful pussy of yours and let’s not hide that lushes ass.” He undid her shorts and kneeling down, had her step out of them. “Beth, move your legs apart so I can view that wonderful pink crinkle of yours.” His nose parted her cheeks and into her anus, sniffing and licking it. Beth was wet and so aroused.

When he stood up he was naked and she felt his hard cock ride up her leg to her pussy. When it touched she took in a breath and let out a moan. “Beth that pussy needs a lot of attention. It needs to be caressed and stroked, licked and sucked on and penetrated, just like your ass. Your clit should extend more.” He took her clit in his fingers and pulled on it and it grew about an inch.

“There that should give you a little more feeling when you rub it yourself or on someone. Now let us go to your room shall we?” The man grabbed the tip of his cock which must have stuck out a good 3 inches in front of her, holding it he stood up, lifting her off the floor, his cock was tight to her anus and her pussy hole and it rubbed against her long clit as he walked with her impaled on his cock and into her room. Beth held on to his arms as he walked her feet not touching the floor.

The feeling was unlike anything she had ever experienced before. Standing in the middle of the room he managed to bounce her up and down some on his cock, causing her to have a hard orgasm, her juices flowing all over his cock. She could feel the orgasm even in her ass, if that were possible. Her head back against his chest, mouth open and moaning as she came. He let her calm down and lowered her to the floor.

“Beth would you get on the bed and present your pussy and ass for me, I am going to fuck you now.” Beth was feeling very submissive and wanting what was about to happen, climbed on the bed on her hands and knees and lowered her head to her pillow and opened her legs.

“Oh Beth, that is a wonderful sight. You should be very proud of your pussy and ass. This should be serviced daily for your enjoyment.” Beth smiled to herself for the comment, wanting all of that cock that will fit into her. He mounted her and reached under and twirled her clit as he drove into her. His other hand was on her ass with his thumb playing around and into her pucker as he fucked her.

“Ooooohhhhhhhyessssss. I have wanted this for a while. Make me cum again ... please make me cum.” It felt as thou his cock was all the way in, but how? She was screaming into her pillow as orgasm after orgasm came upon her. Her pussy was just squirting nonstop and then she passed out.

Waking up, Beth found herself on her knees, her bed soaked and feeling like she had been fucked forever. Rolling to her side she looked down at her clit and it looked like it was extended more than usual. When she touched it she almost went off again. This startled her as she had never been quit that responsive before.

“Was that a dream? I have never had a dream as real as that and my pussy actually feels like it was penetrated. I don’t ever remember having an orgasm while I was dreaming. What is going on here and do I want it to stop?” Beth tried to shake it off, going in to take her shower before Jill arrived. Knowing they were going to the island and what might transpire, Beth chose shorts and a top, no bra or panties. “Now I hope my nipples don’t decide to come out until we get there.”

It was 9 am when Jill arrived. “Well the kids are off on their adventure and I am ready for mine ... I think. Beth, are you sure ... about the island I mean. I have heard stories...”

“Would you like coffee?” Beth asked without answering her question. Pouring her some and handing it to her. “Jill, believe me there is nothing to be afraid of, trust me.” They sat talking for a while.

“Beth, you seem ... predisposed, anything wrong?”

Without any impromptu “Jill it happened again, last night.” And her nipples came alive and not to Jill’s unnoticed eye.

“What do you mean another dream?” Beth felt that Jill was a good friend by now.

“Oh, I don’t know if I should tell you Jill, it was pretty ... erotic.”

“Beth honey, I am all ears now spill, please.” Beth recounted the dream and how real it felt and all that the mystery man had done to her. Revealing how she wanted it all to happen. Beth’s nipples were really poking her top by now and how could Jill not notice.

“And Jill, when I awoke, it felt like I really had, you know. Even my bed was wet and I don’t mean from sweat or pee either.”

Jill had her legs crossed and trying to hold off the rise of her own orgasm just by hearing what Beth had related to her. “Oh Beth, it makes me wet just hearing about it, do you think you could get him to come to my dream?” They both had a laugh as Beth picked up their coffee cups and placed them in the sink.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.