The Presence
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Beth is devastated by the untimely death of her husband Bob. Left with two teenage children she is transferred to a new state to try to have a new beginning. Little does she realize that there is an interesting presence there that will alter her life as well as her children. Feelings will be awakened within her that she didn't realize she possessed. Other families and their children will be all drawn into the mix. Slow start but it builds.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Workplace   Aliens   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Squirting  

When Beth got home, she kicked off her shoes and sat down to see what was on the TV. Not finding anything she went to the kitchen and poured herself a small glass of wine, turning off the lights and going to her bed room, she set her wine down and removed her clothes, picking up her glass she went to the sliding door and walked out on the small deck balcony.

Beth stood there, looking out over the lake as she sipped her wine. “I wonder if there is any truth to those stories. I cannot deny the things that happened, but maybe it was just from missing Bob so much and suppressing my desires. I don’t know. I would like to confide in Jill but she may think I am over thinking these things.

As Beth stood there sipping her wine a slight breeze began to blow and it felt good on her naked body. Beth set her wine down on the table next to her and placed her hands on the railing. The breeze was wafting against her titts and pussy as she stepped her legs apart and sticking her chest forward some, she closed her eyes and let her mind drift.

0 The sensation was different this time as the breeze was causing a tingling feeling that seemed to cover the front of her body. Like before, Beth didn’t think this was strange. It was not that it didn’t surprise her but that her mind was telling her it was natural. The breeze was almost a caress as her nipples were feeling stimulated, causing them to become hard and almost un seemingly erect. Her pussy was becoming very aroused, her clit was beginning to protrude and she was becoming very wet.

Beth stepped up and pressed her pussy into the railing, lifting herself up on her toes and back down, causing her erect clit to ride over the edge of the railing, humping her ass as she did so. “Nooooohhhh ... ooooooohhhh ... ooohhh ... oooohhhh.” Beth kept this up for some time, her eyes closed and her mouth open as she ground her pussy tight to the railing. The breeze seemed to stimulate her even more as she opened her knees some to give her pussy more contact.

Beth could feel the orgasm approaching but she wanted more. The sensation of her arousal was all over her body now, even in her ass. It felt like every part of her was on fire and she wanted it to continue. “Ooh I want a cock sooo bad, to feel Bob’s cock in my pussy, ooh I miss it sooo much. I want to be fucked ... I want to be fucked ... MmmmmmmmmmmmYESSSSSSSSSSSSS” Her pussy just exploded.

Beth’s orgasm came and came hard. Throwing her head back and moaning loud as she gripped the railing, moving her pussy and clit up and down and she was spraying all over the railing, herself and the deck. Beth had never experienced anything so wonderful; the orgasm just kept going and going. Her pussy and her ass felt so alive and stimulated beyond belief. Finally Beth just stopped and held her clit tight to the railing and it began to subside. After a few minutes she sat down in the lounge chair, her feet on either side, running her hands over her nipples and down to her wet pussy, eyes closed and gently stroking it. Her belly was so wet from the cum, Beth ran her slick hand all over her pussy, going down to also caress her pucker hole.

“Why am I so aroused and I have never had orgasms as strong and long lasting as I have had lately. Even with Bob it was never like this and my pussy feels like it could go again.” After playing with herself a while longer, she went in, laid a towel on the bed and lay down, too tired to take a shower.

“I can take one in the morning, I just want to relax and enjoy this feeling of bliss.” It wasn’t long and Beth was asleep, it was then that the breeze died down and quit. Beth woke early feeling really great, almost singing to herself as she got up and took her shower. Putting on a pair of short shorts and top, she went to make breakfast.

It was about 9am when she heard a car pull into the driveway. Getting up and going to the door, she opened it to see Jill coming up the walk with a small bag. “Hi, do you think a girl could get a decent cup of coffee around here?” She walked up to Beth, giving her a neighborly hug.

“I think I might be able to help with that request, now why are you here so early? I thought the kids were going to the mall which doesn’t open until 10 Am.?

Jill followed her to the kitchen, sitting her bag on one of the chairs. “Jill have you had breakfast? I just finished mine, I would be glad to make you something?”

“Oh no thanks, the kids had me up early, said they wanted to get to the mall early, the food court has a restaurant there and they were going to grab something to eat and plan out the day, so I picked up something on the way here.”

Beth poured them some coffee and sat down to talk. “Beth, if I am not mistaken I would say that you are in a wonderful mood this morning. Care to share?”

Her face was flushing some “Oh I don’t know I just woke up feeling really great, knowing my friend was coming to spend the day I ... just feel good.” Jill had a suspicion what was going on. Knowing how she felt in the morning after she had spent some time on her machine the night before, especially when the kids were not there and she could let herself go. Daring to go farther...

“Now Beth you are talking to a person who has not had a man in a long time and when I have a “good night” I feel just like you look.” Jill could be quit forward as Beth was finding out.

Beth looked at her for a few moments and feeling a little embarrassed. “Jill, can I talk to you about something without you thinking I am off my rocker, Friend to friend?”

“Why sure, I won’t be judgmental.” Her interest was really peaked by now.

“Jill, do you believe in ... strange happenings?”

“Well, I guess soooo. What are you getting at?”

“Remember I was telling you about the stories the sheriff was telling us about. I really thought it was a lot of nonsense...” Beth just went quiet.

“Beth, are you taking them seriously?”

“You tell me, here goes. Karen told me to go swimming while they were on their bike ride and that it would help me to relieve some stress. I walked down to the dock, sitting down I took off my shoes and dangled my feet in the water. I think that is when it all started. After a few moments, I had this strong urge to take my clothes off and go skinny dippen.”

“Beth, you went in ... naked? Weren’t you afraid someone would see or come by?”

“I didn’t even think about it, only getting naked and swimming. I dove in and swam around for a bit and I felt sooo relaxed. It was as if none of the tragedy was even evident in my mind. I swam out to the raft and as I was holding myself up on the float I had the strangest feeling begin to come up my body. I can’t explain it only it was very relaxing and euphoric.”

“Now, here comes the hard part to tell. I was becoming ... aroused, Very aroused. And when I felt it get to my neck Jill my nipples were so hard and it felt like something ... rubbing them. But that isn’t all It felt like ... someone was rubbing my ... you know, and then I came ... so hard. Jill I have never had an orgasm like that before.”

“WOW Beth, that is quit a story...” Beth raised her hand.

“Jill, that is not all that happened, after I calmed down I got up on the float and lay down with my feet in the water and the feeling was still there. I laid back and it was as if there were hands sliding up my legs, not physical hands only the sensation. I found myself opening my legs and giving into the feeling. The next sensation was like a pair of lips were licking and sucking on my clit. Jill the strangest part is I didn’t feel scared or concerned. My husband had only done that to me a few times but I have to admit, it was great.”

“I lay there just caught up in the euphoria of the moment when it felt like something interred me. I looked down and even put my hand there, nothing, my ... hole was not even open that far.”

“Oh Beth, that must have freaked you out, I know it would me.” Jill was beginning to feel somewhat aroused by the things that she was hearing from Beth.

“Jill I was so caught up in the moment, and not wanting it to ever be over I just gave in to what was happening. I could feel my orgasm coming. The intrusion felt like a pumping motion and again Jill, I came like never before. The sucking and the fingering just kept me in a state of orgasmic bliss. I didn’t think it would ever stop and when it finally did I must have passed out because I awoke sometime later.”

Jill was feeling more aroused by Beth’s story. “Beth, I don’t know what to say. Are you sure it was not just your imagination.”

“Jill, if that was the only time I had these feelings, I would say yes, but whether you believe me or not, I know there is something going on here. I cannot explain it but I definitely believe it. And another thing, I don’t believe it means me any harm, because afterwards I have such a feeling of love and contentment that I cannot explain. Maybe later I’ll tell you about the others, but for right now I think I’ll stop before you don’t want to hang around this weird girl anymore.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.