The Presence
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Beth is devastated by the untimely death of her husband Bob. Left with two teenage children she is transferred to a new state to try to have a new beginning. Little does she realize that there is an interesting presence there that will alter her life as well as her children. Feelings will be awakened within her that she didn't realize she possessed. Other families and their children will be all drawn into the mix. Slow start but it builds.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Workplace   Aliens   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Squirting  

Sunday just seemed to fly by and it was now Mon, 7am and Beth was getting into Jill’s car. She wore a dress pant suit and Jill was in a nice skirt and blouse. Making the greetings they were off and Beth felt good knowing that she would be working again. It felt like it had been forever but know it was time and she felt emotionally ready. Beth was feeling a bit nervous and Jill took notice.

“I talked to Jen yesterday and she is eager to meet you. You will like her, she has an air of wanting things done right and she doesn’t care what you have to do to accomplish the task. She is not demanding or pushy and if you have a problem she will do everything she can to help you with it. As I said she will give you the guidelines and ask you how you want to proceed, believe me when I say that every one working there is pleased with her as a boss.”

When they got to the office, Beth was awestruck at the magnificence of the building. Beth was introduced to the security officer and followed her into the elevator, introducing her to some of the people that she knew. When they got to the top floor they were met By Jen’s personal assistant. Reaching out to shake her hand, “Mrs. Mason, Janet Davis, We are glad to have you with us, right this way as Jen is expecting you.”

“Why thank you Janet, I am looking forward to working here, I hope we will see much of each other.” Beth was led to the front office, knocked and she ushered them in. A woman in her late 40’s stood, very tall with long brunette hair, a large woman, not fat just big boned Beth thought as she quickly scanned her profile. Wearing a nice business suit, walked up to her, a big smile on her face and reaching out her hand.

“You must be Beth Wilson, Jen Cummings and I have been waiting to finally meet the one I have heard so much about. Won’t you please have a seat over here on the couch; this is not a time for formalities.” Looking up at Jill, “Jill would you give us about an hour to get acquainted and then you can show Beth, her new office. Take her around to meet the girls who will be working under her, and if there is anything she would need in her office, have her make out the acquisition forms.”

Jill shook her hand, and patting Beth on the shoulder as if to say that everything would work out all right, she exited the room. Jen asked her about herself and her family, telling her how sorry she felt for why she had come to this office and that she would do everything she could to make her transition a smooth one.

Jen spent the remaining time going over what Beth would be expected to do in her position here. It was really nothing different than what she had been doing only now she would have people that she could relegate the work load out too. Jen made her feel very relaxed but there was some underlying ... she wasn’t sure how to even express it to herself.

Standing “Well Beth, I hope you will be happy working here and if you need anything, anything, my door will always be open to you. Now Have Janet call for Jill and you take whatever time you need to familiarize yourself with your new surroundings and your new work force.” They shook hands and Beth exited the room.

Jen sat down on the sofa. “Now there is a gal whom I would love to spend time between her legs. I believe I could make her pussy just sing.” Jen sat there, closing her eyes, fantasying about Beth. After a few minutes she got up and went to the door. “Janet honey, put your phone on answer and come with me, I think I need your help for about an hour.

Janet got up, with a big smile on her face walked over to Jen as she held out her hand to her and brought her into the office. Turning toward Janet “Janet, I think I need a little help with something, would you be willing to help me?” She walked her through the door in the side of the office where there was a lounge area that looked better than an elegant hotel room. “Janet, I do believe we are a little overdressed.”

Janet removed her dress, no panties or bra underneath. She removed her shoes and stockings as well. By this time Jen was naked, standing there looking like an Amazon. Even for her age there was very little sag in her breasts which had to be a d cup. Both pussies were completely devoid of any hair. Janet came almost to her chin as Jen leaned down and gave her a kiss on the lips and then Janet raised her arms up and Jen picked her up, without hardly any effort and placed her on her hip as you would carry a child.

Janet raised her knees up wrapping her arms around Jen’s neck and laying her head on her shoulder. Jen had her hands under Janet’s ass, her right hand was open with her thumb up and Janet’s pussy held tight to it. Her other hand under her with her thumb knuckle up and poking into her pucker hole. Jen began moving her thumb side to side; making contact with Janet’s aroused clit. “Would you like for me to bounce you up and down?” She said softly to Janet.

“Yesssss ... please?” Jen’s thumb knuckle was poking into her ass hole as she would lift her up, her other thumb stroking her hard clit. She could feel Janet’s knees tighten as her arousal climbed. Jen just walked around the room, bouncing her on her hip. Janet’s nipples were rock hard by now and finally Jen moved her hand down a little so when Janet bounced down Jen’s thumb went right into her very wet pussy. “OOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!Mmmmmmmmmm ... mmmmm”

“You can cum anytime you want to Janet, Are you Ready?”

“Ooohhhhyessss ... now” Jen held her and began hammering her thumb into her pussy as her other hand, thumb knuckle pressing into her ass as she held her up. “YESSSS ... dontstopdontstop!” Janet was humping her ass and hanging on to her very tight as her orgasm washed over her. Jen’s hand was soaked by Janet’s cum as she walked to a chair and sat down, bringing Janet around to set on her lap with her legs straddling her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.