The Presence
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Beth is devastated by the untimely death of her husband Bob. Left with two teenage children she is transferred to a new state to try to have a new beginning. Little does she realize that there is an interesting presence there that will alter her life as well as her children. Feelings will be awakened within her that she didn't realize she possessed. Other families and their children will be all drawn into the mix. Slow start but it builds.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Workplace   Aliens   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Squirting  

Beth pulled into the boathouse and secured the boat, grabbing up her things she went into the house and up to her room. As she walked her clit was rubbing against her shorts. “Golly, if this doesn’t go down soon, I am going to have a rough time. I’ll be cumming as I walk around.” Beth undressed and took a shower. After a while she lay down and was soon fast asleep. Beth was lying naked on the bed, her legs were opening and she could feel her pussy becoming aroused. She could see him crawling toward her naked, a pleasant face and a good size erect cock bobbing between his legs.

He ended up kneeling beside her. His hand reached out for her pussy as he leaned down and began to assault her nipples with his tongue. His fingers were running through the folds of her lips, going from her clit to her hole and then to her anus. Beth was raising her ass up to better make contact, looking at him and what he was doing. Her orgasm was fast approaching when he looked up and asked her if she was ready to cum.

“Hey mom, were home are you in there?”

Beth opened her eyes and sat up in the bed, confused as to where he went. Realizing it was her daughter, “Uh yes ... wait ... What do you want?”

“Mom, are you all right?”

“Oh ... yes, just dozed off to sleep ... I’ll be down in a minute ok?”

“Ok” Now Beth was mystified it was soooo real and her pussy is so wet. She grabbed her tits and felt her taught nipples.

“Was that a dream? It was so ... real; I can still feel the effects.”

Beth cleaned up and got dressed and went to see what all the commotion was all about. As she walked into the kitchen, “Mom guess what? We stopped and talked to the neighbors down the road and got to know them. They asked us all kind of questions about us and this house. Their mom asked if they could stop by later. They want to meet us as there aren’t very many neighbors around here especially in our age range, was that ok”

Beth placed her hand on Karen’s shoulder. “Karen that was the right thing to do, what time did they say they would be by?”

“About 6:30 tonight. Mom they are so nice and yes I think their son is cute and John really hit it off with Tammy.”

“Yah mom they are really nice, I think you will like Jill, oh uh I mean Mrs. Larson.”

“Well then let’s have a light supper, we will get cleaned up and have company. Why don’t you two figure what we could have for a snack when they come, I will get busy on supper.” 3 hours later there was a knock on the door. Karen went to open the door. “Hi you must be Jill Larson I’m Beth Mason, wont you please come in.” Beth reached out to shake hands with Jill as she took her hands. Except for her looks she could have been an exact copy of Beth. Same eyes, hair color, tits and ass identical.

“Pleased to meet you Beth, these are my two children, Tammy and Tim.” The two very politely responded as they shook hands and followed their mom into the living room. “Oh here is a little house warming basket and a pie to welcome you into the neighborhood.”

“Oh Jill, this is so thoughtful, but you didn’t have to, really.” Beth looked through the items she had received and was very pleased and the apple pie. “Jill, please come into the kitchen, the kids have made up a snack for us and we will top it off with a piece of that wonderful pie.” They all sat around the table as John and Karen placed a plate of Nachos in front of each person. They passed around a heated pot of cheese so everyone could have as much as they wanted.

They traded pleasantries about kids and school. “Beth, where will you be working, I am sure there is a story there.” Beth just told her that she needed a change in location and she wanted to get away to a new surrounding, she told Jill who she would be working for.

“Oh my goodness Beth, you are not going to believe this but that is where I also work. The lady whom you will be replacing was my boss of that department and I was her assistant. That means you will be my supervisor. Oh I cannot believe this.”

“Mom can we take Tammy and Tim and go and play some games?”

“Sure I’m sure you kids aren’t interested in what we are going to discuss.”

“Oh ... uh we can stay if you think we are being rude by asking.”

Again Beth was very pleased with her daughter’s attitude. “No honey, but thank you for being considerate, no go ahead and enjoy yourselves.”

When they left “Wow Beth that is very mature, I wish my two were a little more responsible like that.”

“I don’t know Jill, sometimes I wonder if these are really my kids.” They had a laugh at that. “Well now Jill, tell me a little about yourself.”

“Not much to tell, fell in love with what I thought was a wonderful man, right after Tammy was born I come home to find a letter telling me he was through, didn’t love me anymore and that was all, I never saw him again.” She began to weep. “Beth I loved that man so much that it just tore me apart, I was in denial for a while and then it really hit me, Oh I’m sorry for raining on your parade, this is supposed to be a happy time.” Beth took her hand and wept with her, knowing full well the feeling of emptiness.

They talked about a lot of things. Amazed at how many things they had in common. “Beth have you heard the stories about the lake?” Beth was feeling a little embarrassed now, not wanting to tell what she has experienced so far.

“Yes, the sheriff greeted us and told us a few things about the lake, aliens and all. Don’t know if I really believe all of that.” Beth did want to confide in her but it was way too early to share these types of things, so she just played it coy. “Yes, we have been out swimming and even went out to the island...”

“Wait a minute, the island? You actually went out there?”

“Yes ... why the concern?”

“Well Beth, all I have heard is ... rumors but the general consensus is that there are strange things that go on out there and nobody will even go there anymore. One of the girls that are in our department told me that her and her fiance swam over there and it just felt so creepy that they never went back.”

“Well Jill all I can say is that we were there exploring around and creepy is not what I would say to describe it. Actually I would have to say, contentment, I felt very relaxed to say the least.” Beth felt a blush coming on not wanting to share what really had happened out there.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.