The Presence - Cover

The Presence

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Beth is devastated by the untimely death of her husband Bob. Left with two teenage children she is transferred to a new state to try to have a new beginning. Little does she realize that there is an interesting presence there that will alter her life as well as her children. Feelings will be awakened within her that she didn't realize she possessed. Other families and their children will be all drawn into the mix. Slow start but it builds.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Workplace   Aliens   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Squirting  

The next morning, everyone was up early and had breakfast and was very excited about going out to the island. They all agreed to wear their bathing suits just in case they wanted a swim afterwards. So putting shirts and shorts over their swimwear and bringing towels, they all went down to the boathouse. Beth told John to check the gas.

The boat was good size with a steering wheel and a large outboard motor. “Mom, we could ski with this boat.” Beth was no stranger with this type of boat. Her family had one almost the same size and her and her sister used it quit often as they were growing up. The kids undid the mooring lines and pushed it out and then jumping on when it was clear of the opening.

They began motoring out toward the island. The lake was about 5 miles around and the island was about a quarter of the size. Beth suggested they go around the island to see what they could before actually getting on the Island. When they were almost all the way around there was a short inlet that had a dock at the end.

“Wow, this is convenient. John you get off and tie the front up and Karen you get the back.”

“Ok mom.” They said in unison. They got off and began walking around. The Island was mostly wooded and it rose to about 10 feet from edge to middle. There was evidence of campers by the fire pits scattered around, but the place itself was very clean of debris or trash. Actually it looked as if no one had been here for quite a long time. There were a few fallen trees and rock formations and the walk was very pleasant as they explored deeper into the middle. They noticed that there didn’t seem to be any wildlife. A few birds rested in trees but didn’t stay.

After an hour of walking the kids said they were getting hungry. To them it was just an island, not really much to see walking around. “Mom, could we go back to the boat and get some snacks?”

“Well, I guess, I would like to explore more but if you want too.” For some reason Beth just wanted to keep on looking around, just a feeling as they walked back to the boat and got out the snacks they had brought with them. “Mom, we know you would like to stay so Karen and I were thinking. Why don’t you stay as long as you want, we can swim to the raft, it isn’t very far from here then we will swim to the dock.”

“Are you guy’s sure? I mean I don’t want to hold you here if you don’t want to.”

“Oh mom, we can all come back here, maybe next time why don’t we come and camp, that way we can take our time and see the whole Island. We thought we would go for a bike ride. There is a family down the road about a mile and we thought we would go and introduce ourselves.”

“Yah mom, they have two kids about our age and I think Karen wants to check out the guy.”

“Hey! Do not, but I noticed you couldn’t keep your eyes of the girl’s ass.”

“Karen! Language, please.” John swatted her in the arm as she laughed.

“Well ok, but you two be on your best behavior, remember, you represent our family.” They gave their mom a kiss, put their shorts, shirts and shoes in the boat and walked to the edge of the Island and began swimming to the raft.

Beth sat thinking as the kids swam off. “Why does this place arouse my curiosity so much? As Beth stood and removed her shorts and shirts, she had this compelling urge to take her Bikini off also. “Well why not; it doesn’t look like anyone comes to this place.” She put all of her clothes in a bag and placed them in the boat. Standing there naked except for her flip flops she went exploring. There was some brush but not enough to make walking naked a problem.

As she walked she felt that “feeling” again. Not as strong but all over. It was a feeling of, contentment and relaxation. As she headed in a new direction from where they had gone before, the feeling was causing her to begin to feel aroused. Her nipples and her pussy were beginning to tingle, for a better description of how she felt.

Karen just gave it up to her walking around naked and feeling a bit “naughty” as she did. Karen absently grabbed her breasts and gave them a squeeze and then let go. She walked a little farther and then ahead of her something caught her eye. She walked up to a very large stone, almost flat and square. It was about 7 feet wide and the same distance tall and the ground formed up and around it, so you could climb and sit on the top.

Beth walked up to the stone and placed both of her hands on the stone. When she did all of a sudden her arousal peaked, closing her eyes as the sensation over took her. “Ooooooohhhhhhhh.Ooooooohhhhhhhh.” Her nipples became hard as a rock. Her pussy was as wet as she could remember and her clit was so engorged it was as if something was sucking on it to make it protrude like it was doing. If she could see it, it would remind her of a small cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.