The Presence - Cover

The Presence

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Beth is devastated by the untimely death of her husband Bob. Left with two teenage children she is transferred to a new state to try to have a new beginning. Little does she realize that there is an interesting presence there that will alter her life as well as her children. Feelings will be awakened within her that she didn't realize she possessed. Other families and their children will be all drawn into the mix. Slow start but it builds.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Workplace   Aliens   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Squirting  

As she sat there she had this strong compulsion to go skinny dipping. “Now where did that come from?” But the more she thought. “The kids will be gone most of the morning and if anyone comes by they will think I’m not home. You know, I think I will.” Beth stood and removed her shorts and panties. Took off her shirt and bra and stood there naked. There she was her 36c chest and nice perky ass and in she went.

As she began swimming around, she couldn’t believe how good she felt. Her body felt strange, but she couldn’t quit describe it. She noticed a tingling feeling in her nipples and pussy but thinking it was because she was swimming naked seemed to answer her thoughts. Eying the float she began to slowly swim toward it. She was feeling very relaxed as she swam and when she got to the float, Beth held herself up with her arms on the float. It sat in the water enough so it that was no effort to hang on to the edge.

Resting her head on her arms and kicking her feet some, she began to sense this wonderful feeling beginning at her feet and coming up her body. Again, like Karen, she was not concerned about the why only the sensation it was causing. As it got to her knees she was feeling aroused and she knew her clit was extending. When the feeling reached her pussy her legs opened and she humped her ass back her head on her arms and her eyes closed. Beth was a little surprised at the arousal that she was feeling her pussy was very wet by now but the guilt that she had experienced afore time was slowly ebbing away. She just let herself go with the feeling she was experiencing at the moment.

When it reached her waist, it felt as if something was caressing her pussy. “Mmmmooooh that feels soooo good ... so good mmmmm.” Going to her tits her nipples seemed to become harder. She was pressing them against the side of the float as she humped her ass. And then before she knew it. “Ooooh I’m going to cum. Nnnnnnng cummmmminggggggg ... mmmmmmmmm ... yes sonicesonice.

Beth held herself tight to the float as she came, feeling a most welcome orgasm and not believing what had just happened. When it was over, she got on the float and lay on her back. Trying to understand what had just happened, but not feeling at all guilty for what she had given into but she noticed that the feeling was still with her. This time there was a sensation that her clit was being sucked, but how could this be as there is nothing there. Lifting her head and looking down at her pussy, she could see how her clit extended but it has never been extended like this, ever.

Again Beth, not thinking why, placed her hands at her side and opened her legs. Her pussy was bare like her daughters. Her husband had only eaten her a few times but she thoroughly enjoyed it when he did. As she was moaning and humping her ass she felt like something was going into her pussy. Putting her hand there she felt nothing not even her hole opening, but the feeling was there.

As it continued her eyes closed as she reveled in the feeling of being fucked as her orgasm quickly approached. She felt like something was pumping her pussy and sucking her clit but again she didn’t really care about the why, only the end result. And then it hit. Her mouth opened but nothing came out. Arching her ass off the platform, holding her pussy up as far as she could her orgasm roared through her, still sensing the ministrations that were just going on and on, still feeling the protrusion and the sucking on her clit. She squirted like she never had before. “Mmmmmmmmmmmmmnnngggggoooooohhhh yessssss ... yessssssss” It was a feeling that Beth didn’t want to ever stop. She couldn’t remember ever having a climax like this and for so long, especially when she was not touching herself. When it seemed to end it began again. Feeling the spasms in her pussy as it clamped down on this invisible object that felt like it was fucking her.

After what seemed to be forever it finally subsided. Beth lowered herself to the deck and then she was asleep. When she awoke, not knowing how long she had been there. The feeling of contentment, joy and love brought tears to her eyes. She began toying with her wet pussy as she lay there contemplating what had just happened. “Wow, what has come over me? Maybe it is just finally the release of all the tension that has been building up for the past weeks.”

Beth was trying to reason it in her mind without letting it drift to anything ... mysterious. Beth slowly arose, stretched and dove into the water feeling more relaxed than she could remember. She felt conscious of her nudity as she swam back toward the dock causing a twinge of arousal to course through her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.