The Presence
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Beth is devastated by the untimely death of her husband Bob. Left with two teenage children she is transferred to a new state to try to have a new beginning. Little does she realize that there is an interesting presence there that will alter her life as well as her children. Feelings will be awakened within her that she didn't realize she possessed. Other families and their children will be all drawn into the mix. Slow start but it builds.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Workplace   Aliens   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Squirting  

The house was a split foyer with 10 acres of land and it sat at the edge of a good size lake. Beth, Karen and John thought it was the most beautiful place in the whole world. They worked to get settled in and then went about to exploring the property and surroundings. That weekend they were finished eating in a popular restaurant when the sheriff came over too them to talk.

‘Hi, I’m Ted Carson and I believe you are the new folks who just move into the house by the lake.”

“Why yes Sheriff, would you like have a seat with us?”

“Yes thank you, I think I will. I like to get too know the folks who are in the community.”

Beth introduced herself and children. Told Ted some of why they had relocated here. She thought it was a very nice gesture of the company to offer her the job and a place to live.

“Well Beth I am glad that things are working for you. Eh, just to let you know, there is a little history about the place you are living in.”

This perked up the teen’s ears “History Sheriff, what kind?” Karen was very interested in where this was going.

“Well I don’t want to spook you or anything, but stories have it that a flying saucer crashed in that lake many years ago. Thou it has been searched from top to bottom and found nothing, still people believe that strange things happen out there. That is why the former occupants of the house picked up and left. There has been nothing proven, just talk. I have been called out there many times of suspicious happenings but there was never anything I could find to back up the complaints.”

Karen and John looked at each other, a big smile on their face. “Karen, wouldn’t it be cool if we were neighbors to ... aliens?”

The conversation just took off from there. The kids had so many questions that the Sheriff had to finally relinquish to their curiosity and told them to visit the local historian.

When they got home, they told their mom they wanted to go down to the dock and go swimming. Beth was a little reluctant, especially about what she had just heard, but she gave in to “that is just silly talk.” John and Karen donned their swim ware and down they went. Sitting on the end of the dock, “John, do you really believe in all of that?”

“I don’t think so Karen, I don’t feel afraid or anything. The Sheriff wasn’t very specific about anything, so I just think some local fairy tales. Come on, I’ll race you out to that floating platform.” It was quite a swim but they made it and pulled them self up onto the platform.

“Wow John, that was a workout, I’m going to lie here and rest for a while.” Just then their mom came out and called for John to come and help her.

“Be right there.” He yelled back. “Well if the alien comes I won’t be here to protect you Karen.”

“Oh you dummy, I’ll just flash him and spook him back into the lake.”

“Yah that sight would spook anyone Karen.” He dove into the lake before Karen could reach him.

She sat up and let her feet dangle into the water. “If there were aliens here, I don’t think I would be afraid of them.” She sat kicking her feet in the water. As she did a very relaxed feeling came over her. Keeping her feet in the water, she laid back on the platform and closed her eyes. The warm feeling began at her feet and began coming up her legs. She wasn’t thinking about the why only that it was enjoyable, almost euphoric. As it reached her knees, Karen, without thinking, unfastened her bikini bottom and removed it, displaying her nice bald pussy. When the feeling reached her pussy, she opened her legs as the feeling moved up to her waist.

Her pussy was immediately aroused and very wet and her clit began to protrude as a caress type feeling came over her pussy. “Mmmmmm. Oh that feels good.” Karen was not even thinking about why as she was going with the feeling. She hadn’t masturbated since her Dad had died so it would be a welcome release. She began humping her ass up some as the feeling began upward and to her tits. Her nipples immediately became hard; Karen removed her top and grabbed her tits squeezing her nipples between her fingers.

She could feel the caress of her clit and the warm felling she was experiencing was leading up to what would be an amazing orgasm. “Mmmmmooooh ... right there ... right there.” She said to no one in particular, her body rising to the feelings or manipulations. Holding her tits in a death grip, and it wasn’t long before the orgasm over whelmed her. Arching her ass up in the air as her head was going from side to side. The feeling felt like it had grasped her clit between thumb and finger. It was as if she could actually feel the fingers manipulating her clit, the feeling of her pea trapped between those two digits, squeezing it and sawing it back and forth. Her hands tight to the floor as her ass rose up to meet whatever was attacking her pussy. Her pussy just came and came for what felt like an eternity. When it was finally over she lowered her ass back to the platform and almost went to sleep; she had never felt so relaxed since her Dad dying.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.