The Presence
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Beth is devastated by the untimely death of her husband Bob. Left with two teenage children she is transferred to a new state to try to have a new beginning. Little does she realize that there is an interesting presence there that will alter her life as well as her children. Feelings will be awakened within her that she didn't realize she possessed. Other families and their children will be all drawn into the mix. Slow start but it builds.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Workplace   Aliens   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Squirting  

It was a very bleak time in the lives of the Mason family. It had been a week since Bob mason had died in a car accident. Leaving behind was a 34 year old wife, Beth, her 16 year old son John and a very beautiful daughter Karen. To say the least, this family was very close, their dad always had time for them and the times they were together were very enjoyable.

Beth was a computer technician at a very notable company in Virginia. The town was not a large metropolis, maybe 75 to 100,000 people. The community they lived in had been home for most of their lives and the house was special because Bob had purchased it when they were married and it was the birth place of the children. The neighborhood, school and her place of employment was very close nit to these family members.

School was close to ending for Karen and John, their peers and the neighbors were very supportive of the family in this time of such loss to them. Karen’s work had told her to take a week of, with pay to help her to get through this very troubled time. The dinner time now was mostly quiet. With an empty spot at the head of the table that made it even lonelier. They began to eat in front of the TV, hoping to ease the missing of their father and mate.

For Beth, the bedroom was the worst place for her to be. She could still smell his presence on the pillows and bed sheets. The bed felt empty without Bob and she would just cry and weep each night, missing his embrace and touch. It got to the point she began sleeping in the guest room. The house was almost like a morgue to the family and Karen was getting desperate of how to cope with the whole situation.

A month later, things were a little better, especially when she was called into her boss’s office. Her boss was Joyce summers, and they had actually been friends from childhood. She gave Beth a hug when she walked into the office. “Beth, I really feel for what you have been going through, and with what you shared with me about the house and area. With so many memories, well it was just so hard for you but I think I may have found an answer for you. Tell me, would you think of relocating to another state?

Beth thought for a moment. “Well Joyce with how I’m feeling right now, all the memories this town brings to me, especially with Bob. It is hard, I mean everywhere I go.” And she broke down. Joyce got up and came over to give her a hug. “Oh Joyce, I just don’t know what to do. It is just SOOOO hard for me, and the kids and I feel soooo alone without Bob.”

Joyce, sitting down next to her said “Look there is a position that opened up in our parent company in Nevada. They think highly of you and would even offer you a nice place to live and if you choose, you can leave at any time and they will even move you. Why don’t you present this to your family and get back with me tomorrow.”

Beth was more composed now. “You know Joyce, I hate to admit it but right now, that seems like a good possibility. I will bring it up before the kids and then I’ll touch base with you tomorrow.” Beth left the office, almost as if a weight had been lifted from her shoulders.

That night, Beth made a nice dinner and told the kids that they were going to eat at the kitchen table and that she had something very serious to talk about. John and Karen were so anxious; they could hardly finish their dinner.

“Karen, John, how would you feel if we moved away from here?”

The two looked at each other and then Karen spoke. “Mom, this is so strange. John and I have actually been talking about this. It just isn’t the same anywhere, now that dad is...” She was trying to hold back the tears. “Mom, if you want too, I am all for it. John?”

“Mom, we both are aware of how hard this is for you and yes, I’m in, but where are we going?” Karen told them and to their excitement, the next day she gave gave her boss the news. In two weeks time, they were standing in front of their new home, in a rural area in Nevada.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.