Mind Over Politics - Cover

Mind Over Politics

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This sequel to "Mind Over Managers" follows the Reverend Jack Saunders and his entry into the United States Senate, as well as his developing love affair with the Senate Majority Leader and her daughter, who is on her staff. There are other developments, of course, but those are the most noteworthy so far.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Workplace   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Public Sex   Politics  

“I, John Daniel Saunders, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”

That was the oath of office required of me as I sworn in as the new junior U.S. Senator from New Mexico by Senator Henry Clark (R-Arkansas), the President Pro Tempore of the Senate. My beloved wife, Jeanette Le Roux Saunders, better known as “Jen,” was present with me. The fact that she was naked, and I do mean NAKED, except for her collar and her thigh high leather boots, was not discussed, being treated as the proverbial “elephant in the room.” This was due to my instructions to the Capitol Hill Police and other Congressional staff.

Of course, these commands also applied to my equally nude and collared avowed “pet,” Feng Xiao, and my new nudist AA, none other than a very pregnant Cheryl. They were all naked as jaybirds as they stood with me, yet not a word was spoken against them or me yet. We could tell that Senator Clark and the rest of the Senate and staff noticed their nudity, but none took any steps to flout me, given my mind powers (thankfully!). I laughed internally, knowing that the video footage and photographs would show four very naked and collared (because Cheryl didn’t hesitate to wear my collar, too) ladies in my presence. Oh, did I mention that my very proud and naked sister Roxanne was there (with her husband Carl) to witness her brother become a United States Senator?

“Well, so you’re the minister of the nudist sect that got appointed to the Senate in place of Byron Morris? Tell me, you’re an independent, but he was a Democrat. With whom do you plan to caucus?” Senate Minority Leader Heather Duvall (D-Maine) asked me now, adding, “we can’t assign you to a committee or subcommittee until you’ve been caucused. By the way, seriously, thanks for reversing my menopause. I won’t miss the hot flashes, night sweats, irregular periods, dislocated bladder, low sex drive, and frequent migraines. My husband won’t miss them, either, even if my new, even higher libido threatens to give him a cardiac arrest.”

“Oh, you’re welcome, and the answer is: with you guys. The Democrats. I originally planned to run for the House, as an independent reformer, but things change and I’ve put my qualms about your Wall Street ties aside due to a closer alignment with your party on most of the issues. Just don’t expect me to toe the line on everything,” I observed.

“Oh ... shit,” I heard Senate Majority Leader Andrew Erickson (R-Idaho) react, as he evidently crunched some numbers, or perhaps one of his aides or pages did.

“What’s ... wrong?” Senator Clark now reacted, already not pleased that I declared my intention to join the other side of the aisle.

“Well, look at this. Gail Gilchrist was just convicted of leaking classified Senate Intelligence Committee reports to that leak site after all. She’s having to resign. Colorado Governor Hank Benson is expected to appoint a new Senator, but there’s no predicting who it is at this point. Until he does, the Democrats now have at least a temporary majority. If he names a Democrat, it will be more permanent until after special elections. Point is, for the moment, I’m now the Senate Minority Leader and who knows who will be the new President Pro Tempore of the Senate,” Erickson looked rather glum indeed, as he would also lose a key committee chairmanship for him: Agriculture.

“Sorry, man, but I have to go where my head and heart lead me. Relax. You could get that position back. Possibly. Sooner or later,” I observed, even as I admired Heather Duvall’s rather ample bust through her sheer blouse (and utter lack of a bra).

“Excuse me, but I need to confer with the caucus,” Erickson informed us all, the other Republicans circling the wagons (figuratively, that is) in a rush.

“Okay, Senator, I know that you’re now the Senate Majority Leader, but I must give you your marching orders on one key issue. I want the Education Committee. It might not be as important for most, but I know of a lot of folks who are very concerned with college financing and I have plans to reform the matter. There will eventually be a special election and if I lose, you can give the spot to someone else. Since we’re the majority caucus, thanks to me, I think that you owe me that much,” I instructed Heather Duvall and watched the look on her face as the Democratic floor leader agreed.

“So be it. I will get you Education,” Senator Duvall assured me, even as she ogled me not so subtly, not to mention admiring Jen, Feng, Roxanne, Carl, and Cheryl, “would you mind conferring with me privately, in my office?”

“That’s perfectly fine with me, but the ladies are tagging along,” I informed Heather, who tried not to drool too obviously as she led me to her office, in front of her rather startled staff.

“This is Phil Lawton, my AA. He’s a cool guy, lots of fun, of course, but still hard-working, or was that just plain hard? Sorry, ever since you changed everyone so dramatically, well, I’ve been a bit ... sassy, you could say, or was that saucy? My husband, Gary, has noticed and, well, he’s lately given me a hall pass about other men ... and women. I made a point of giving him one, too. I mean it! I don’t mind if he fucks around. I want him to have his fun, too. It will be great to join him and another woman in bed! That’s ... an open marriage, isn’t it?

“He doesn’t think that he’ll act on it, or he doesn’t act like he will, because of his age, but I know better. Sooner or later, while his sex drive isn’t as big as mine, he’ll find a cutie or too who’ll be irresistible, especially given so many who are immune to STDs and HIV. Thank you for that, too. Anyway, you’ve breathed new life into my marriage ... and caused me to become a bit freer in my affections toward Phil and others,” Heather, a Senate floor leader who looked more like a college freshman or high school senior, flirted brazenly with several of us.

“Well, for now, Heather, I want you to take off that jacket, lift that blouse above your head, and leave them off. From now on, you’re topless at work. Period. No more covering those fine breasts of yours, until or unless I say otherwise for some reason, Senator. We both know that, while you’re the Senate Majority Leader now, I’m really the boss of the Senate, aren’t I? I have these powers for a reason and now you’re one of us, part of my community, my growing faith, aren’t you?” I instructed Heather, mixing business with pleasure yet again ... there was a lot of that overlap lately, but it benefited the greater good.

Heather didn’t hesitate to remove her top and stand topless in front of Phil, myself, Carl, the ladies with me, and the rest of the staff. I grinned as I lifted Heather’s skirt just enough and whispered, “give me your panties, Heather. They’re mine now.” She laughed and showed me that she had none.

“Remember? You’ve instructed all women to send you our underwear with our phone numbers to you. I obeyed you, so now I’m commando, sir. What do you want me to do now? I’m putty in your hands and you know it,” the Senate Majority Leader confessed to me now.

“Walk over to Phil and lean over so that your tits wave directly in his face. Phil, reach out and caress Heather’s bosom. That’s good! Stroke her tits some more. That’s good ... very good! Now, Heather, hike up your skirt and bend over that desk. That’s good. Carl, reach your fingers into Heather’s twat and feel if she has any juices flowing yet,” I commanded my brother-in-law, Carl, who was more than eager to do just that.

Heather began moaning, but I was far from done. I spread her cheeks a bit to inspect her butt-crack and I was pleased to see that she kept herself squeaky clean back there. I then gestured to Carl, as I had work for him to do. I wasn’t done with Phil, either, in fact.

“Heather, stand up just enough that Phil can fuck you from below. Carl, you and I are going to fuck Heather from behind, at least for now. We’ll take turns, going in and out of her in alternating strokes. All three of us men will have and hump her as we please. It’s going to be great! Heather, prepare to get your hungry twat well-used today!” I said as I slid into Heather’s fantastic snatch to fuck her hard from behind.

“Oh, fuck, yes! I’m with a fucking prophet! I’m being fucked by THE Jack Saunders! Someone, please, record this! I want people to watch me do this and let it go viral! All of your followers will vote for me, right? All of them, for whatever office you want to put me in, sir!” Heather pleaded for me to basically claim her as one of my “pet” politicians, though that was already my intent.

“Yes, and what I want from you is no small potatoes, Heather. You’re going to be the next President of the United States. You, Heather, the first woman President, that’s right! With my support, it will happen! How does that sound to you?” I asked Heather as I humped her fiercely in her own office in front of her own staff.

“Me, eh? First female President? That sounds awesome! What did you have in mind for yourself?” Heather wondered as I pulled out and Carl slipped in front for a stroke or two, followed by Phil.

“I will endorse you and help you get into the White House, but you will make me your running mate, of course. Vice-President Saunders, another step into the Presidency. When you’ve had the requisite number of terms in office, I will be next and you’ll move Heaven and Earth to secure the nomination for me. By then, I’ll be a registered Democrat for sure and I’ll also be the required age of thirty-five or above, you see.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.