My Negro Slave Story - Cover

My Negro Slave Story

Copyright© 2018 by Storyman 14376

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The year 1650 this is a story how rich whites people treated their black slaves. The N word is used liberally. Sexual exploitation was common.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   True Story   Historical   Cuckold   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex   Prostitution  

Slave Auction year 1650

(Note to the reader I am not a professional writer I wrote this story in 2006 on another site.)

MR & MRS Dow Rich White w Slave owners

My story begins in the Deep South Mississippi delta. In a Church on a big plantation a group of Wealthy White People all church members from 1 exclusive church all couples gather together for a special event. The selling of Black slaves is to take place today and this is an invitation only event. At this auction the buyer will be allowed to handle their slave anyway they want too. The best breed is brought here first before the General pubic can view them.

Just before the auction was to begin. The guest was mulling around greeting each other Ms Dow notice a few familiar faces in the crowd Deacon & Ms CULLPEPPER with a young Nigga girl with a dog caller around her neck and a chain link attach to it. A look of fright on her face as she was totally confuse as to what was about to happen. The girl was thin and dress in flimsily dress.

Than there was Rev Johnson and is Wife Maggie. Ms Dow know them well The Right Rev not only was a slave owner He ran the church on his plantation preaching to his slaves while Bugging all the Black male slave in his mansion. Also Held church for the rich white people in the Mississippi Delta. The Rev was a total cuckold As the Man on the make shift stage clap a signal for everyone to have a seat, that was assemble in front of the stage.The Dow sat down and MR CULLPEPPER was seating on MS Dow right side with is Black female slave sitting between his legs.

The man on the stage announces

“Ladies and gentlemen I like to thank ya for coming out to view this fine Nigga stock we have today.”

Just than MRS DOW saw from the corner of her eyes MRS CULLPEPPER unzip her Husband pants and pull out his long stringy penis. The nigga wench took his penis into her mouth. MS Dow knew this was done without hesitation due to the many wiping she received. MR CULLPEPPER turn to MS Dow and said Hello darling

MS Dow smile back and stated

“Hello MR CULLPEPPERS I see you got a new Niger wench how is she” See for your self darling MS Dow lean forward she than Lift the wench head up by the dog chain and told her to” open your mouth wench” MS Dow than put 2 fingers into the wench mouth and moving her fingers back and forth she gave the CULLPEPPERS A smile and said “ this wench mouth is wet makes for a good cock sucker”. MS Dow lowered the slave head back on to the CULLPEPPER penis. MRS CULLPEPPER wink and said “yes we are teaching her how to suck pussy now” while MS DOW wipe her fingers on her nappy hair. MS Dow was a mean bitch she enjoyed humiliating her slave when she got the chance”.

There was approx 5 Rich white couples in attendance here to purchase 20 slaves all either

Young Men or Woman. They all will be used as breeders and possible used for the rich couple personal pleasure. The slaves were view and inspect earlier before the auction began so the Rich couples can view them they were identified by placing a number on each slave forehead.

As the auction began each slave was brought out separately totally naked for bidding they were all shackle and chained. Rev & MRS Johnson brought a 14 yr old slim black boy. After purchasing the slave the Rev & MRS Johnson approach the stage to closely inspect there new purchase. A look of terror came from the 14 yr old slave as Rev Johnson handled his penis and rubbing his butt. MRS Johnson said “I hope I get a chance to fuck him before you turn him into our house sissy” her comment brought a few chuckles from the couples.

MRS Dow looked to her right just in time to see Deacon CULLPEPPER jerking his stirringly Penis and spewing his cum into his wench’s mouth ... The wench was rotating her soft puffy lips around the head of his penis just as she was taught. MRS CULLPEPPER while holding her chain tightly said in a southern drool “ Swallow every drop wench let that white cum purify you’re your Niger soul” MS CULLPEPPERS wink at MRS Dow with a evil grin and from the way she was rotating her head around that cock head MRS Dow could tell the dumb wench really believe it ... MRS CULLPEPPER said we will buy the 15 yr old wench coming up next and when you buy your Big Buck we have an old fashion breeding party.

Slave # 7 A Big black buck of 25 yr old approx. captured in West Africa 6 month ago. Already wipe into his new reality as a slave. 6ft 4 in 225 lbs solid muscle Black as night

Without any facial or body hair on him. MRS Dow notice the still defiant look in his eyes as he stared straight ahead MS DOW will have so much fun breaking his will and turning him into a white woman loving NIGER. After the Dow’s won the bid for slave #7

MR&MRS Dow strolled up to the stage to view their new purchase buck he was chain to a pole and his hands tied behind his back. MR Dow was a real voyeur at heart he admired how his wife handled booth male and female slaves on their plantation. MRS Dow was a statues 5ft 9 long curly blonde hair. She packs a whopping 42 FF Breast the 1 piece dress she wore showed ample cleavage. The garter belt under her dress allowed the dress to her huge waist the dress extended to cover her size 42 butt down to her ankle which allow the buttocks to jiggle when she walk.

As they stood in front of Buck #7.MS Dow smile and said “ Honey look at the size of that black dick must be 7 inches long just hanging there”. “I’m sure he’ll make us a lot of little suckers before we are done with him”. You have a way of bring that out of them stated MR Dow. Which brought a wicked grin and a wink from MRS Dow. 3 steps forward place her in front of slave #7. Slave #7 immediately bow is head and close his eyes as the big tittie southern bell stood in front of him. #7 stood fist clinch. He knew he was not allowed to look an any white person directly in the eye. Ms Dow leaned forward and sniff #. 7. MRS Dow reach with booth hand and started to feel #. 7 thighs. She than squat down and started to fell booth calves. This put her eye level with his black dick which she blew her hot breathe on it as she notice it stir from her exploring hands

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.