The Walk-on
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by The Twelfth Man

Jessica walked over and cuddled closer. She looked up. I looked down. I dare anyone to stare into that face and think rationally.

“I will start telling you some ‘secrets’ tonight Dear and many, many nights thereafter as long as you don’t snore.”

“She’s already got you under her spell. Can’t say I blame you though, I never could say no to her either.”

“Why, why, why can’t I ever not do what she wants? Why?” I asked out-loud.

“If she asked me to go to bed with her to listen to her stories ... Mama did not raise any fool.” From Guido.

“Daddy, you too G, I told all of you how I feel about him. I will tell him everything but not all at once. I don’t even how I’m going to do it, for example I am not certain how much the things in the trust are worth until the tax returns are done. I’m not going to try and trick him or do or say anything to pressure him, at least not too much.”

“Jessica ... I told you several times ... you are beautiful and gorgeous I can never say no to you but ... but Jessica you know why I can’t just run away with you and tell you how much I love you. Let’s just not say or promise anything. I’m not sure if it’s me, what I do or the girl I ‘thought’ I fell for. More and more I don’t even know if she even thinks of me anymore.

My confession of love to her came to an abrupt halt as a young, blond bombshell walked across the patio to the pool. My ribs on the left side may never be the same.

“Hey! Jessica I never even saw her in that ‘almost’ string thing.”

Her second hit made me certain she had taken lessons from some offensive tackle how to make her presence known. When another ‘Bambi-like creature’ came ‘prancing’ out of the house I automatically cringed.”

“Wendy and Sandy are sisters. They help me around the house so I took them along, I hope you don’t mind Jess. They have to be back in school on Monday.”

I did not ask if it was high school or college. No Sir, my ribs hurt enough already. I guess ... no,,, I’m saying nothing. I have my own problems.

Tony, gets his 2 cents in. “Well Jess, that went well. All according to plan was it?”

“Daddy, sometimes I hate you!” As she turned to go back inside the house.

I called my Dad. No answer. I left a message that we could be there tonight.

“I was going to introduce Jessica to my Dad but he’s not home.”

“Does that mean ... like G and I need to wear ties or something?”

“I can’t take it anymore. She is impossible to ignore. Even living in the same suite in the hotel with separate bedrooms has stressed me to almost breaking. Now she wants to sleep together. Can’t you say something to her to ... Oh! Right You are as bad as I am in saying ‘NO’ to her. You may be getting those Grand kids sooner than you think. What else can I do ... what am I supposed to do?”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.