The Walk-on - Cover

The Walk-on

Copyright© 2018 by The Twelfth Man

Chapter 3

Later that day the car drove them to a private airfield in New Jersey where a sleek, black G-IV(an older model Gulfstream Luxury Jet still costs over $40 million while the new G-VI is $68-78 million) sat waiting like a panther cat. Jessica went first up a set of ramp stairs followed by Nick. The FA had said: “Welcome aboard Ms. Giancona, our flight today will take us over part of the Grand Canyon and Five-Points before we land at the ranch.”

We both were shown to the right, front section of the plane and took large side-by-side full reclining, leather chairs. Jessica seemed nervous. I decided to try to ease what I thought bothered her. “I often use my mothers maiden name since she and my father divorced when I was very young. My full name is Nicholas Michael Miller-De Luca, named a bit like you I suppose?”

That statement got her attention and a quick response.

“You’re part Italian too?”

“Yep, Dad was from Palermo, Mom was from Europe.”

“My Father was from Southern Italy and Mom from the UK.”

“Can you imagine if we got married our name could be Jones-Giancona-Miller-De Luca, it might set a record.”

“No, I think Welsh names do that.”

She visibly became relaxed. “I have some things I promised to tell you, that name thing was one of them”

“One thing down then. I just want to know why I am here with you. New York I can understand but I have no idea why I’m with you now.”

“It’s complicated and a long story.”

“We’ve got a few hours flying so rest up and tell me when you are ready.”

She started to speak then leaned back in her seat. Very soon she was either thinking very hard or asleep. I lifted the arm rest between us up to give her more room. We hit air turbulence then she shifted even more towards me. To an observer Jessica was sleeping with her head on my chest. Soon the FA placed a blanket on us and Jessica now snuggled even closer.

She must have weighed less than 100 pounds. I did what any man would do. I took both my arms and held her closer to me. When I brushed some stray hair from her sleeping eyes, I lowered my head and kissed her forehead. It was the first sign of affection between us. I still don’t know why I did it. Yes I do, she looked so cute and vulnerable lying on me a protective instinct came over me.

She seemed asleep but after that kiss her arms wrapped around me even tighter.

The FA came over asking if we wanted drinks. Water was my choice. There were six other people on the plane, all were already onboard when we got there. Not sure why but we were getting some looks from them. Then I noticed my partner had moved a bit and was sound asleep almost on top of me. About two hours into the flight she woke up, stretched like a cat and I got a short kiss on the cheek.

“Thank you” she said.

“Not that I mind the way you show your appreciation but WHY?”

“For letting me rest and being a gentleman about it.”

“You should know I kissed you while you slept.”

“I know, it was sweet and gentle, that why I kissed you back.”

“Whoa, be still my heart, is this the start of a ‘US’ thing?”

“Maybe, ‘Big guy’, Maybe. I’m a woman so don’t be surprised ‘WHAT’ I may have in mind.”

Her push off me to get up and refresh was almost painful. She knew exactly how to get a guy’s attention. She groped me again when she returned, wrapped us in the blanket and climbed back onto me. This time when she settled back into her seat her hands went lower and seemed to take on a will of their own to play around with me as she appeared to go back to sleep.

Less than an hour to go and she looked up and said: Let me talk and I’ll tell you why I need you.” I nodded and she began her story.

Jessica’s Story. Mom and Dad split when I was not even a year old. after that I used Jones as my name. Later Mom married and for various reasons I was living again with my Dad. He never re-married, still he always has several girls around for company. I say girls because some were younger than I am now.

My Grandfather, Mom’s Dad never liked Tony. He left me a trust, most of what he had. Mom was pissed, Dad was pissed too. God knows he did not need the money but there were some things he did want or at least to control. That is part of the reason we are going to meet him. Two of the things I don’t really want but I’ll be damned if I will just give either of them something Granddad would not.

A casino and the ranch in Las Vegas are mine. That is what he wants. Legally I or my husband need to be 21 to own them; plus pass certification to own the Casino. On paper I’m sort of very wealthy, on paper. Until I marry or turn 25 I only get a monthly allowance. The trust pays all the bills and taxes for everything but ... I have been borrowing money from my dad for ... special things.

I need to have him back off or think I am close to being married. She ended with “Capiche”?

“So you want me to help find you a ‘nice Italian boy’ to marry, Huh?”

That got me a sour look on her face and a hit, a hard hit on the chest.

“I need you to pretend to like me and not be intimidated by Daddy.”

“Like any man has to pretend to like you. You are smart, more than beautiful, gorgeous even. If I had not already met my dream girl I would be all over you like ... so there is nothing to pretend in loving you. I don’t know if she even still...”

Pause

“As far as being swayed by your Dad, facing a half dozen guys all over 300 pounds doesn’t phase me so I should be able to stand up and look him in the eye. It’s you I can’t seem to say ‘no’ to.”

“Lil ole me!”

“Yeah, you Miss Teen USA.”

She never finished her story that time and went back to sleep. The FA came over, told us we were landing soon and hold her tight or have her buckle up in her seat. The wink she gave made it not seem a command. When we landed I heard complaints from the other passengers about us landing at the ranch then them having to take a bus to Las Vegas proper.

The FA just smiled and said; “It’s their plane, they were nice enough to take you onboard so you shouldn’t complain.” I liked this girl and thanked her as we debarked. Our bags were in the trunk of a limo already while the others were offered a bus ride.

Jessica took a deep breath as we were driven to the main house.

I looked around and asked: “How big is the ranch Jessica?”

“It’s a little over 15,000 acres and half is build-able with water for wells less than 100’ deep or streams not just dry desert.”

When we got to the house we saw three limos parked and a dozen men wearing suits and dark glasses walking or standing around the house.

“I guess Daddy is here already. Those are his guards. The little one is an asshole, he gives me the creeps. He thinks he is God’s gift to women and ... never mind just ignore him, that’s what I do.”

We pulled in front, the limo doors were opened, bags followed us inside and we were met by a woman. Jessica whispered something in her ear. “Follow me” from Jessica.

“This is the Master Bedroom, refresh and change clothes. Melinda will tell Daddy we are here and will meet him on the patio.”

“Ah, Ah ... Yes Dear.”

That got a broad smile from her. “You’re learning quickly, I may keep you!”

The bedroom was large but us changing together took on an aspect of familiarity we did not have at the hotel. At least there she had her own room. When in Rome I guess you wear togas. Not that I will always remember that body for the rest of my life, no, no, no that can’t be it; can it?

I meet Daddy. When I first saw him I debated with myself whether to kneel and kiss his ring or walk up and hover over him. I decided to stand where I was and follow the next step my ‘Partner’ would take.

If you ever saw the movie, ‘The Godfather’ the guy standing behind Daddy was a dead ringer to the bodyguard in the picture. He looked bigger than me, Not quite as tall(Taller by an inch or two) nor handsome mind you but well over 400 pounds.

“Thank you for coming Daddy!”

“What, since when did you need to bring your bodyguard when seeing me, or is he want to interview and be one of mine?”

“No Sir, Nick De Luca” as I stepped up and extended my hand.

He did not take it. So I said: “Gee I thought I washed them, sorry!”

That brought a slight smile to his face.

“Daddy we need to talk!”

“OK, how much money do you need now? I told you, let me have the rights to the Casino and ranch and I will make you a rich girl now. I’ll give you the money as a percentage every year until your 25 or are married and get the trust that Bastard left you.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.