Abandoned Little Puppygirl
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2018 by Father Stitches

Elisa walked to Baby’s kennel, attached a leash to her collar and released her from her cage. She led her to where Asher was bound to the St. Andrews Cross and put her on her knees at Asher’s front. “Baby, i want you to keep Asher hard and distracted while I cane him. If he cums before I am through, you will take the rest of his punishment, doubled if i think you did it on purpose. I want to show our Master that I can be a good babysitter and discipline as needed. Do you understand?” “Woof!” Baby then began to lick Asher’s cock, getting it hard and then taking it in her mouth.

Elisa chose a thin, flexible cane, and swished it through the air. “Asher, baby brother, i want you to choose. Back or thighs to start?” Asher thought for a moment and said “Back, Mistress. Oohh Baby, that feels...” SWISH, SMACK “No speaking to the bitch. No talking except to answer me. Any noises made during your punishment will add a new punishment for each transgression. Do you understand?” Asher paused and responded, “Yes, Mistress, Sorry, Mistress.” Elisa rubbed his back, kissed the back of his neck, and said “Let us begin. Count the strokes and thank Master for allowing me to give them to you.” SWISH, SMACK “One, thank you, Master, for allowing Mistress Elisa to punish me!” Elisa smiled as she delivered two strikes back to back. “Two, Three, Thank you, Master, for Allowing Mistress Elisa to punish me!” Asher had tears in his eyes as he responded. Baby, feeling his pain, increased her efforts on his cock, taking him deep, and tonguing his balls. (Asher only sported a little over five inches of cock, so deepthroating him was trivial for Baby) Baby felt his balls begin to harden and scraped her teeth over his cock head. “Oh, Shit!” came out of Asher’s mouth before he could stop it. “That adds a further punishment, Baby Brother. I think three clothespins. One for each nipple, and one for your naughty tongue.” Elisa placed the pins as she had said, and delivered the next seven blows without incident. “Oh, brother dear, you have some lovely stripes on your back. I am going to enjoy tracing them with my tongue later. Now, shall I move straight down, or skip over the ass to go to the thighs, or would you prefer to play Let’s Make a Deal with me? You can accept your initial punishment or you can trade it for what is behind Door #2?” Asher thought a moment and said, “I will take the door.” Elisa looked at Master for approval. He nodded and she told Asher, “Your choice has allowed.me to have Baby finish sucking you off but has denied you another orgasm for 3 days. Your tiny little cock will be placed in a chastity cage and you will be Ashley both in private and public for the duration.”/Asher shuddered and came right there on the spot. He had been afraid to go out as Ashley, and his sister knew it, so she devised this punishment for him specifically to get him out as Ashley. Elisa went to the storage chest and retrieved the chastity cage.

This one had small semi-dull spikes lining the insides. “ Little brother, if you don’t get hard, you won’t have to worry about these spikes.” She got it locked in place, and started speaking “As long as you don’t think of my hot, wet, pussy grinding on Masters big, thick, man cock, you won’t have to worry about your tiny little boy cock getting hard. Thinking about sucking Masters.cum from my pussy each might. Feeling either Baby or Lexie lying behind you during the night, snuggling their naked body against yours. Three nights of continuous torture as we force.you to please the three of us with your fingers and tongue. Master’s cock pumping your ass or mouth, or maybe both, if.you are lucky. Little Ashley is going to.get.fucked. Is your tiny cock trying to.get hard in that tiny little cage? Can you feel those sharp little spikes poking into the soft tender.flesh?” Ashley’s face was a mixture of pain and ecstasy as her cock/clit tried to get hard. Those tiny spikes biting into the tender flesh of her shaft.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.