Abandoned Little Puppygirl - Cover

Abandoned Little Puppygirl

Copyright© 2018 by Father Stitches

Chapter 4

“His name is Vern.” I sat there trying to stay calm. Whoever this Vern was, I had to figure out a way to stop him. I needed information, and there were three people in this room who I could ask. “Alexandra, Elsa, and Asher, you need to tell me as much about Vern as you can. All the details like where does he live, where did he have you meet him, who was with him when he did things or made you do things. I know it won’t be easy, but if we are going to stop him we need this.”

After an hour of discussion that I won’t bore you with, we had quite a list of dirty laundry. Vern was involved in a lot of blackmail, he used children as young as 8 to get blackmail material on just about anyone. He also bought out loans and made the payments so high so he could coerce the debtor to do his perverted acts. Acts like bestiality, scat, and things I don’t even want to mention. He lives in a mansion where Alexandra was kept but owns a BDSM club where he brings those he has either blackmailed, or wants to blackmail, and the debtors. He has private shows for the more depraved acts.

I had to take him down.

I needed time to plan this out, it wouldn’t do to rush in. It also wouldn’t do to do this alone. I had some friends who might be interested in taking this scum down. We needed to know how many people were involved, and how deep. For now, I needed to focus on my new ‘family’.

“Alexandra, I am going to make some changes to you. Elisa and Ash, I have some for the two of you as well, at least if you are going to stay with me.” I looked at the three of them to gauge their reactions. All three just nodded to me. “Okay, Elisa and Ash, as far as we are all concerned you are no longer sister and brother. Elisa, you are our babysitter. Ash, you are my little boy now. Since neither of you has any other personas I will leave it at that. Alexandra, when you are in ‘adult’ mode, you are Alex. When you are in Little space, you are Lexie, and in pet space, you will be Baby. I have to do this to help us forget what Vern did. I know he gave you your pet name, and to me using a shortened nickname for your little girl was confusing. Plus Lexie is a cuter name than Alex for a cute little girl.” Lexie smiled at me “Thank you, Daddy!” Ash looked at me and asked, “Are you my Daddy n_now?” “Do you want me to be? If you do, then I will be.” He looked like a kid on Christmas morning when he hugged and kissed me. “Thank you, Daddy!” Elisa smiled at me and shyly asked “Sir, does the babysitter get to hug and kiss you too?” I nodded and she jumped in my arms, kissing me much more intimately than Ash’s kiss on my cheek.

Ash looked nervous so I asked what was wrong. “Umm, Daddy, can I sometimes be Little Ashley? I like to look pretty sometimes.” I thought for a moment and said “Ash, or Ashley, doesn’t change anything. I just want you to be happy. I can handle two littles, no matter what gender. See, I have a babysitter on standby.” Ash and Elisa both giggled.

The following morning we went to the bank to add me and get Elisa a card as well. I figured with three adults on the account, someone would always be available to run errands. We also went to a dealership and traded both cars for a Lincoln Navigator. It was large enough for all of us and had enough cargo space for me to add a pet crate for when I wanted to transport Baby. )Hey, I might be a nice guy, but I am still a dominant who likes to press boundaries). Finally, we went to a realtor to look at potential houses, or land. Living in a hotel just wasn’t going to work for the four of us. I wanted somewhere with a lot of lands buffering it on all sides. I wanted at least 4 bedrooms and 5½ baths.

When we went in to see the agent, she introduced herself as ‘Kathi, with an I.’ She told us of a house that just came on the market after the elderly man who owned it passed away, leaving no heirs or family of any kind. Calling the place a ‘house’ was like calling Mercedes field in Atlanta a football field, true in the strictest sense, but misleading. The place was situated on 400 acres of land, had an indoor/outdoor heated pool, 8 bedrooms, and 11 baths. It was a three-story monster not including the full finished basement.

The scary part of the whole thing was the price. Only it wasn’t scary, just unexpected. Our agent explained the will but in the end, it didn’t matter. The result was, we got the property for a little under 4 million. I saw much I could do with the place. We were told we could move in immediately after the agent and I went to the bank and set up the transfer of funds. The lawyers would handle the paperwork.

The place came fully furnished, minus the bed in the Master suite. Something about sleeping in a dead man’s bed just didn’t seem all that exciting. I chose a bedroom at random for me for the night. We would go shopping the next day for a new King for the Master. Ash chose a room for himself, and Lexie chose one for her and Ashley when she was around. The room next to the Master was given to Elisa. Alex would sleep with me, and Baby would have a crate in the closet in the Master. A lot of room assignments for their only being four physical bodies, but I would have it no other way. We would be buying children furniture for the ‘kids’ rooms, and Elisa was told to decorate her room like a teenage girl. Lexie and Ashley wanted princess beds and the room to be painted in shimmery pink and purple paint with glittery blue highlights. Ash wanted a typical boys room with a racecar bed. Elisa surprised me by telling me she wanted a four poster canopy bed, but with bondage mounts on both the top and bottom of each corner. She wanted something delicate looking but extremely sturdy. She said she had some fantasies she wanted to fulfill with me and with the kids, but she wouldn’t elaborate until the room was finished.

Over the next few weeks, little happened other than a project I started in the basement, the redecorating of the rooms, and a dog run I had installed just outside the back door. Oh, and another secret project I was working on in the ‘back 40’. That was a surprise for all three of my charges, but it would come later, once the weather was warmer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.