Abandoned Little Puppygirl - Cover

Abandoned Little Puppygirl

Copyright© 2018 by Father Stitches

Chapter 2

As I got dressed, I told Alexandra that she could wear a pair of my shorts and a t-shirt when we got back to my car. We still had to pack my tent up, but it was after 5 pm and even if we left now, it would be dark before we reached my car. We would need to stay the night in my tent. I just had to figure out the arrangements.

We got back to the camp and I told Alexandra my plans. We then talked about sleeping arrangements, and I decided to give Alexandra my sleeping bag, and I would sleep on the other side of the tent. Alexandra vetoed that and said we would share the sleeping bag. “It will be chilly for me in the nude, even with the sleeping bag. Plus, I haven’t had human contact for three days, there is no way I am going to sleep alone unless you tie me to a tree.” She giggled. So as the sun set, we climbed into the bag and I tried to keep her warm and behave myself in the process.

Let me describe Alexandra to you, she is 5’3, weighs about 125, has firm 32b breasts, the reddish blonde hair(I think it is called Strawberry Blonde), and a nice round ass. Her hair is natural, or she dyes down below, and I don’t see how she could have dyed there since it was really just a short stubble.

She was absolutely gorgeous and I did not want to jeopardize any future relationship by acting untoward so I kept my clothes on when I slid in the bag with her. She sighed as I put my arm around her. “You are so warm,” she said. I whispered, “ I can’t promise my hands won’t grope you in the night, but I apologize in advance if they do.” She giggled and said in her little girl voice “You are much nicer than Daddy Vern, he made me sleep with clothespins on my nippies sometimes. I like your hands, and hope you will be my new Daddy.” I just sighed and went to sleep. We had much to discuss but this was neither the time, not the place, to do it.

I woke up at first light to a sensation I did not expect. I was hard and something was rubbing me. As I opened my eyes, I saw that the bag was unzipped and a furry tail was wrapped around my cock. Babydoll was raising and lowering her ass, making her tail go up and down on my shaft. I laid there enjoying both the view and the sensation for a moment or so. Then I said, “Babydoll, are you being a naughty puppy?” “Woof” was the response I got. “If I promise to walk you down to my car, can Alexandra come back to help me pack the tent?” “Woof” again. “Good girl, Babydoll. You earned a belly rub.”

She immediately rolled on her back and spread her legs wide apart. “Puppy, I am only going to rub your tummy, not your breasts or your kitty. At least not until we, Alexandra and I, have a very serious discussion. Do you understand me?” “Woof” then a short whine as she wiggles a bit. I rubbed her tummy for a few minutes, then removed the tail plug so the transition back to Alexandra could take place.

Alexandra and I packed up my campsite and I asked her if she wanted me to walk her on the leash, or if she wanted to go on all fours and have Babydoll go to the car. ‘I think I will just be me, Sir. The trail was uncomfortable on my knees when Vern brought me up. He told me that if i didn’t like the trial, he knew a field of stinging nettles he could tie me in.” She sighed. “Sir, it is not my place to ask, but, could you just let me walk with you, no leash? I know I told you i belong to you, and I do, but right now I need to regain some dignity.”

I thought about her words and walked to her and removed the collar. “Collaring is a big deal to me, so we will wait until we have talked before I possibly can put a Collar on you. And even if I do, it won’t be this one. I plan on returning this piece of trash to the piece of trash who put it on you. Let us get this stuff to my car and get you some clothes.”

I guess it is about time that I gave a little information about me. I am 45, 6’2”, weigh in at 220, with Sandy brown hair, and steel gray eyes. I try to keep myself in shape by running 2 miles a day and just generally keeping fit. As I said earlier, I am coming off a 20+ year marriage from what I now think of as “The Bitch” but who was my high school sweetheart and what I thought was the love of my life. We had a nonconventional relationship in that I was dominant, but she was a switch. I allowed her a weekend a month to be with a submissive, but there was to be no sex. I guess I trusted her to hold to that a bit more than I should have.

As we walked back to my car, I asked Alexandra if she wanted my shoes, but she declined, saying that she was comfortable barefoot.

When we made it to the car I gave Alexandra a pair of my drawstring shorts and a t-shirt. They were obviously large on her but the shirt hid the shorts mostly. I had a pair of slipper socks from a hospital stay, so, when we got to Wally World, Alexandra wore those as we shopped for clothes. She bought clothes that were sensible, she also bought whimsically cute clothes for Alex, including a “Daddy’s Girl” shirt, and the only underwear she bought was for Alex as well. She then added feminine necessities to the cart and led me to the pet supply aisle.

“Sir, Babydoll needs a temporary collar and leash, and a toy or two would be nice. I can’t choose these, they need to come from you. Will you do this for us, for now?” I thought for only a moment, then looked at the toys. I grabbed a plush bunny, a braided rope bone, and a rubber tug-of-war ring, then, looking at the collars, I chose a pink one with rhinestones spelling “Puppy”. I also chose a 6’ leash in black.

“Alexandra, this collar is for petplay only, it isn’t a commitment to anything else, on either of our parts. Do you understand?” Alexandra got a twinkle in her eye, knelt down at my feet and said “Woof.” She then stood back up, took my hand, and led me to the register. I started to pull out cash when she stopped me, took the bank card from her pocket and paid for our purchases. That surprised me a little, but mainly because I figured the card was a lie. Not because I didn’t believe Alexandra, but Vern hadn’t sounded like a very nice guy. We took our purchases and went back to the car. Alexandra went into the bags, grabbed some clothes that I didn’t pay much attention to, and just stripped right there in the parking lot. As she was getting dressed, a man knocked his wife over trying to get a better look. It took all my willpower not to laugh, but Alexandra couldn’t help but giggle as she pulled her shirt on. The woman glared at us, then slapped her husband, and stormed back to her car. He followed after trying to soothe her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.