Abandoned Little Puppygirl - Cover

Abandoned Little Puppygirl

Copyright© 2018 by Father Stitches

Chapter 1

Twenty-three years down the drain. All because of one slip. Reminder to self, never compare your spouse to your neighbor’s daughter, no matter how complimentary you think you are being.

So, here I was, standing in the woods on my late father’s land. He had left it to me, but I never thought I would do anything with it but maybe get a couple hundred dollars out of it. It was too small to hunt on and too remote to easily build. Yet here I was, setting up a tent and digging a latrine. At least she had allowed me to take the camping equipment. That was about all she allowed me to take though.

As I was placing the last stake in the tent I heard it. It sounded like whining or maybe crying, but it was very muffled. Thinking someone may have set a trap and forgotten it, I decided I had better investigate. There is nothing more dangerous than an unknown injured animal. I slowly made my way towards the sound, trying to move as quietly at my city-born butt could be quiet in the woods. As I got closer to the sound, I started to make out a shape through the bushes. It was a woman, well more of a girl really, but she looked Off, somehow. Then I got close enough to see why. She was nude and had ears and a tail, like a dog. No, she wearing ears, but the tail just was there. As I got closer, I realized why I couldn’t see how the tail attached. It made me clench my own cheeks in sympathy.

She was wearing a collar and her arms and legs were taped so she could only move on her elbows and knees. She was also gagged with what looked like an old bone. Her hair was reddish blonde but very matted and she was covered in filth. Her leash was tied above her reach and she was unable to lie down or get to the water dish or food bowl that were beside her. There seemed to be something else attached to her collar.

As I was trying to figure out what it was, I stepped on a twig and she started then noticed me. She whined and moved away from me as far as her leash would allow, which wasn’t far at all. Really, all she could do was turn to face me. As I approached her, her eyes grew wide and frightened and she whimpered more. I began speaking soothingly to her, not really saying anything, just letting her know I wasn’t going to hurt her. I didn’t want her hurting herself trying to get away from me, there was little she could do to hurt me in her current state. I unhooked her leash from the branch it was tied to but kept hold of it. I didn’t want to have to remove splinters if she bolted. I then removed the bit and took the pouch off her collar. She immediately went for the food and water bowls, so i retired her leash at a reasonable level and investigated the pouch.

Inside there were a few things, a letter, her I.D., and a bank card. I learned her name was Alexandra Redwood and she was 21 years old. She was from a neighboring state. The bank card was still a mystery but there was a PIN code on the back so I could check it later. It was the note that told me more than anything else. The note explained that Alex was known as Babydoll and was a Little and a Pet player Puppygirl. Her little persona didn’t have a set age but it didn’t matter much as she preferred her puppy persona mostly.

She had given her last ‘owner’ (more on my thoughts of that later) problems. She was, according to him, untrainable and insubordinate and a brat in general. The bank card was explained. It was Alex’s savings from her time with her last ‘owner’.

It was time to try to talk to Alex, but only if I could convince Babydoll to let her talk.

“Babydoll,” I said, but she just continued eating. “BABYDOLL, listen to me NOW!”. Now that got her attention “ Babydoll, I need to talk to Alexandra, I need to make sure she is OK and find out how long you have been here. Can she talk to me? I know you are in puppy space right now, so, bark once for yes or two for no.”

“Woof”. That was a relief, I thought she might have been further gone, considering her leash situation and the amount of filth coating her thighs.

“Would you like to wait until I can take you to the creek and clean you up”? I asked.

“Woof”

“Ok, let me get this tape off first. It looks like your circulation is somewhat limited, and I am sure your muscles have to be sore”.” Woof.”

I unwrapped the tape, fortunately, it was the type that only sticks to itself. As I unwrapped each limb, I massaged it to get the circulation going, I also stroked her back to try and keep her calm and relaxed.

Finally, I had her ready to head to the creek that runs through my property. I knew from earlier visits that there was a deeper pool near my camp. It was why I set up where I did. As we got to the creek, I started to take off my shirt when Babydoll whined and pulled on the leash, trying to get away. “Woof Woof”!

“Calm down girl, I don’t have any clothes unpacked from my car and I don’t want to trek back to it in wet clothes. Until I talk to Alex, you are just a pet and I am going to wash you. Do you understand”? “ Woof”. “Good girl. Now let’s get you in the water”, I said as I finished undressing. We got in the water, “ Geebus, that Is COLD”! Babydoll just looked at me like I was an idiot. But I also noticed glances at my situation below the water.

I took her hair and pushed her under the water so I could get as many of the twigs and leaves out as I could. She came up sputtering, but let me do what needed to be done. I cleaned her back, arms and legs, but avoided any intimate areas until I could ask. I already had one bad reaction, I didn’t need another.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.