Sweet Christine, a Sexual Voyage - Cover

Sweet Christine, a Sexual Voyage

Copyright© 2018 by storyace

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Rescued at sea by Sweet Christine, a grizzled old sailor is pulled into the whirlpool of first mate Heather's hot desire and captain Mike's reluctance as the small boat sails across the vast Pacific, leaking her secrets.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing  

Fresh water was usually made with a power hungry desalinization unit; the norm on this sort of boat was to run the generator for an hour or two a day to make water, charge batteries, and run the deep freezer. But now with our shortage of fuel, things would be tricky. I talked with Mike; he told me there was an old towed dynamo in the engine room. I hunted around and found it. I cleaned it up and got it working; it would make a few extra amps while we sailed. With the new solar panels that had been added recently, and the little wind generator on the transom, I calculated there would be enough electrical power if we were frugal with power and water. The freezer would run and whatever amps were left could make fresh water.

“So,” Mike said as I relieved him of his watch, “You and Heather.”

“Mike, are we cool?” I asked seriously. “I don’t know what your story is and I’m truly sorry if I’ve mucked things up.”

“Don’t worry mate.” He said, “I’m glad about it. When I agreed to bring her along, I didn’t realize she had a thing for me. She’s friends with my wife, I thought everything was clear.”

“But Mike, I saw you two together.” I told him.

“Heather ... Well, she’s pretty intense. A vortex, so be careful.”

“Are there any condoms aboard?” I asked.

“No.” he said.

The wind picked up the next day and the boat was heeled over to starboard. The deck angle was uncomfortable but we made good headway for several days and nights.

We took 4 hour watches; after my disaster, it was nice to know someone had eyes on the sea ahead most of the time. We switched off the radar to save power, since way out here there was little need for it. Radar only detects objects above the water.

During my watch, Mike and Heather were in the forward cabin, with the door closed.

I had no right to be jealous, in fact I had no right to be onboard at all. I was doing whatever I could to be useful, and my hosts were gracious about the situation.

After a few hours, Heather slipped out of the cabin and came to the wheelhouse. I could smell the come on her breath.

“Everything all right? She asked, slightly anxiously I imagined.

“Perfect up here.” I said, scanning the horizon before turning my attention back to her. “How are things below?”

She looked away.

“Look, there’s no use beating around the bush.” She said, “I need to get along with Mike, men have needs. We all have to do our bit, right?”

“Of course.” I said, trying to sound easy about it.

“Are you jealous?” she asked quietly.

“Yes.” I said. “Look Heather, I shouldn’t be here, maybe I shouldn’t even be alive. I’m 57 years old, jealousy is about as important as a sore throat. Sure, it’s no fun; but I’m not going to get bent out of shape. I’m more worried about the two of you, how you feel about everything.”

“I like Mike.” She confessed, “Maybe I like him too much. Anyway, we had a good talk and a cuddle.”

“And?”

“Ok, I took care of him.” She said defensively, “I sucked him off; I put his big hard cock in my mouth and I worked it until he came, and I enjoyed it!”

“Heather, it’s cool.” I said, putting a hand on her arm. She was shaking a little, so I pulled her tight and held her small body close. She tilted her head up to kiss me, and despite the odor I had to do it. This was an important moment, the time to accept or reject the situation.

I’d been here before; sharing a woman aboard a boat at sea. It hadn’t ended well last time, and probably it wouldn’t end well this time either. How could it?

In a few weeks, we’d get to Australia and I’d go my own way, leaving these two to their troubled relationship.

Unless I could capture Heather’s heart by then.

I kissed her mouth and groped her ass until she felt better, her face relaxing into that sexy smiling woman I was crazy about.

Mike came to talk to me later.

“Are we still cool?” he asked, poker faced.

“Sure Mike.” I said, “Why shouldn’t we be?”

He slapped me on the shoulder in a friendly way.

Heather wore even less after that. Her cotton wrap would be knotted between her tits, the edges open in an inverse V, so her belly and groin were exposed. Or she wore a light T-shirt and nothing else. Or a pair of panties and a smile. Her furry bush was on display most of the time, but she tried to keep the sun from her tits and face as much as possible.

Our eyes followed her sexy little frame as she moved over the small boat in a huge empty sea. No one was there to see, to judge, to influence our behavior. I would have her under whatever conditions she allowed, and that was all there was to it.

I had galley duty, and made a decent job of a dinner for the three of us. We ate in the wheelhouse, after which Mike took watch and I went down to the bunk. Heather followed me, closing the door as she stepped into the small space.

I kissed her, we touched and started to make out. My old penis was as stiff as it had ever been, and my old heart just as stupid.

Her hands on my naked body thrilled me; her tongue in my mouth, her smooth skin against my body were ecstasy. After watching those hot little tits bounce around all day, I was mad to have her again.

I lowered my face between her thighs; her groin was soft and furry.

“Don’t.” she pleaded, pushing my head away.

I sat back, surprised. I’d seen her face when Mike did it to her, I knew she liked it.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Nothing really, it’s just ... That’s what I do with Mike.”

I accepted the situation and kissed her mouth instead, and after a while I slid my cock into her tight little vagina and we copulated in the missionary position for a good long time, which may sound boring but was not. Every stroke was a thrill; her face, her little moans, the grip of her fingers on my back, her orgasms, her vise like snatch and finally, my orgasm.

She was the only woman for a thousand miles, the only woman in my universe, and she accepted my semen joyously. I ejaculated into her, filled her hungry body with my eager seed. I wondered if something could happen in her womb as a result, but I couldn’t bring myself to ask.

The small sailboat progressed; I asked Mike why we didn’t divert to Malaysia or Indonesia to take on fuel and supplies, he said he didn’t want to sail within range of pirates.

Real pirates aren’t romantic. Still, by that time I’d become pretty sure that there was another reason that the course had been set so far south, away from those jurisdictions. The boat was well stocked, but too heavy considering the low fuel and water loads.

I was sure that Mike and Heather were smugglers. There was a couple of extra tons on board; I was sure it was hashish, because that much of anything else would be too valuable for this vessel and crew.

Sunset, and Heather was lounging on the front deck with a glass of Coca-Cola, the last of it I think. She offered it to me and I took a sip, savoring the sweet sharp taste that so contrasted with the salty atmosphere. I caught Mike’s eye and waved him over. I offered him the glass, and he accepted it, passing it back to Heather after.

The three of us shared the moment, the cool beauty of the day’s end. The boat sailed onwards gracefully, sails full but not unduly stressed, the soft gurgling slashes of our prow through the sea as Heather put a hand on my naked back, and her other hand reached out to Mike.

He put his head on her thigh as she kissed me. Her fingers opened the button of my shorts and reached in to grab my cock.

I took her face between my hands and just looked into her eyes as she fondled my excited rod. I tried to ignore Mike, who slid down onto the deck and put his face between her open thighs.

I knew she wanted it this way; a threesome.

I wasn’t so into it. I’d done this before, and as I said it hadn’t worked out in a way I was happy with.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.