Dogging Tales
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2018 by Dante X

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Young boy gets seduced by an old man who offered driving lessons. Story contains many factual events of how it all began. If Dogging, Bi sex between boys, men, girls, women and beast offend you. Please do not read.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Angela then asked where King was, so we all looked outside and he was nowhere to be seen. Victor said, not to worry as he would not go far but he would go and find him while we both got dressed. Then we can drive to the shopping centre and grab a McDonald’s or KFC or whatever.

Victor jumped out to find King and Angela was getting herself cleaned up. I did the same and pulled my jeans on etc.

“I suppose we had better tie Den to the handle and you jump in the front.”

As Angela opened the rear door, King came bounding up and was sniffing around between her legs.

Victor said all jokingly, “He can probably smell something and must feel all left out.”

Well it’s only 11.30 and Den and I don’t have any plans for the afternoon ... We’re not going home yet are we?”

“No of course not Angela, but I thought we could all have a rest and some lunch then drive to another place I know. It’s on the way back and more secluded. I’m not a young man anymore and need some recovery time.”

Off we went and found a nice country pub with a big garden by a canal where Victor treated us to drinks and some sandwiches. King and Den had sausages and the leftovers.

“So where we going now Victor?” I asked.

“Well that’s up to Angela really, are you up for some more doggy fun today Angela?”

“Yes I love it but I think King is too big for me, like that big black dog.”

“Oh don’t you worry about that, He’s a big dog but we can all make sure he doesn’t get too excited. I know he really likes you Angela and I would really like to see him do it with you.”

Angela giggled and said, “OK, I’ll try but where can we go, It’s not very easy in a car with a dog as Den kept sliding off the seat.”

Victor told us we were going to a nice secret area he found in the woods near Clophill, about 10 minutes from where we were. He told us that there was usually a bit of dogging going on at night but in the daytime it was very secluded with nobody around.

Off we went and Victor was looking at me and Angela holding hands as we drove along.

“It looks like you two seem to really like each other.” he said smiling. I hope your not going to get all jealous when you see King making out with Angela.”

“Of course not ... he’s a dog”

Angela smiled and grabbed my cock over my jeans then whispered to me, Can you do me like we did yesterday and then you can watch me do King and Den together.”

I’m sure Victor heard what she said but he pretended he didn’t but looked at me and winked.

We pulled up at the car parking place just off the main road and Victor opened the boot and grabbed a large bag, locked the car and told us to follow him. King was running down the pathway into the woods and again I thought, this dog has been here before...

Den was running behind him and we were following Victor. We must have walked for a good 5 minutes and I had totally lost my bearings. The car was well out of sight and we were in the middle of a deep forest with several trails going off in all directions. How are we gonna find our way out? I was thinking.

“Come on you two, It’s just over there”, Victor said pointing to a very large tree 50 yards ahead. As we approached there were some thick bushes and in the middle was an area about the size of a 3 metre square room. It was almost like a den and you could problaby live in it as the bushes closed in at the top.

It was fairly dark in there but not that you couldn’t see anything. Victor opened his bag and pulled out a big square torch light and switched it on. Then he pulled out a big blanket and we all helped pull it open to place on the ground.

“What is this place Victor ... You’ve got everything we need to set up camp?”

“Someone showed me it a while ago and we’ve had some very interesting sessions here”, he chuckled.

“WE ... You mean you and King? Angela asked.

“Well not just King ... I’ve seen other dogs, couples, men, women and even Tranys”.

“Transvestites ... what guys dressed up as girls out her in the woods?” Angela responed really suprised.

“Many ... in fact lots of guys who go dogging look quite normal but then you find, the’re wearing women’s knickers and bras and even stockings or tights underneath. Some of them even come out dressed as girls and walk around the woods looking for fun and games. I know one guy who comes out completely naked.”

“What do you mean?”

“He comes out in his car completely naked, drives around, comes to dogging spots, sits in his car naked, smoking a cigarette and chatting to other doggers. You can’t even imagine the things he gets up to with doggers. He told me, He nearly got caught once when the police drove in a dogging car park, just as he was driving out stark bollock naked.” Victor chuckled again.

King and Den were sniffing each other and Angela was just standing there watching them. I went over and put my arm around her and said, “Are you really gonna ... you know ... do it with King?”

“I suppose so ... Well, I hope I can.”

Victor was watching us and called King over to him. He walked over and Victor sat on the blanket next to him. He reached down and massaged Kings balls and cock, we watched as Kings cock appeared out of its sheath and grew to about 7 inches.

Angela went over and sat next to Victor, so I did the same. Victor got King to lay down so his cock was on show and his legs were up in the air. It looked like he was used to that position ... Angela reached out and took over playing with his cock while Victor kept him laying down stroking his head.

Den was looking ... then running around us, sniffing and barking. Angela said, he was probably jealous so Victor made a fuss and pulled him down onto the blanket next to him and started playing with his cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.