Dogging Tales
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2018 by Dante X

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Young boy gets seduced by an old man who offered driving lessons. Story contains many factual events of how it all began. If Dogging, Bi sex between boys, men, girls, women and beast offend you. Please do not read.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Sunday morning and I walked to Victor’s and saw him waiting by his car. King was with him and he asked me if I was OK and recovered from yesterday?

I replied of course, and asked him where we were off to today?

“Well let’s see if Angela turns up and if she has her dog with her. I know a place about 30 minutes from here called Stanborough, near Milton Keynes. It’s a dogging area with secluded parking around a big lake”

“Dogging area! What, you mean a place where people walk their dogs?”

“Well, that’s what some people do but dogging has another meaning. It’s a word used to describe an adult pastime or meetings between consenting adults, usually in car parks and woods. Come on, get in and lets go see if Angela’s up for it today ... but after yesterday, I would’nt be suprised if she’s not there.”

We put King in the back and tied his lead to a roof handle so he didn’t jump around too much while we were driving, I assumed. As we approached McDonald’s, my heart sank as she was nowhere to be seen. Victor said, never mind, he was sure we would see her again in time.

We stopped the car just in case she was inside and then I saw her ... waving at us as she approached walking her dog Den on its lead.

“Sorry, I’m a bit late, I was giving Den a wash and shampoo and didn’t notice the time.”

No problem, why don’t you put Den in the back and tie his lead to the other handle like King, then jump in the front with us. Victor answered.

She did as he said and I moved to the middle of the front bench seat as she jumped in the passenger side.

HI, she said with a big smile then gave me a kiss on the cheek. I caught Victor smiling to himself but didn’t say anything.

“So where we going then?”

“Victor’s taking us to Stanborough lake near Milton Keynes.”

“Oh wow, that sounds nice, I’ve never been there before.”

Angela was wearing a short red skirt and a nice white blouse with buttons at the front and some white plimsols. Her sexy little slim legs were squeezed up next to mine and I had my arm around the back of the seat behind her. The dogs were fairly well behaved but jumping around trying to get closer and sniffing each other on the back seat.

As we drove down the motorway, Victor started talking to Angela and asked, if she was OK and not too worried about what happened yesterday.

She told us she was really frightened when the old guy with the black dog started calling her names like dog whore. Then shouting a lot and forcing his cock in her mouth and then later fucking her from behind when she was having sex with me.

“So Angela, have you not had a boy or man fuck you in your pussy before?”

“Well I did have a boyfriend about 6 months ago and he did me first. Then he made me do it with his mate and then he made me do it with Den ... that’s how it all started ... At first I didn’t want to but he always wanted to do me when Den was in the room. So one day, he held me down, he was on the floor on his back and I was on top. He held me down and Den started sniffing and licking my pussy and bum. I tried to get up but he just held me down and let Den lick me till I cum”

“So how old was your boyfriend Angela?”

“He was 20 but we split up cos he kept trying to make me have sex with his mates. I did it with one of his mates but he wanted me to do it with others as well so I finished with him ... Anyway, I had Den and we are really close now.”

I was getting an erection listening to her story and Victor must have noticed as well as he slid his hand onto my cock and gave it a squeeze.

As he touched me, he said to her “Look what you’ve done ... you made his cock get all hard.”

She looked down and saw him groping my cock over my jeans. To say she was suprised was an understatement ... Her mouth dropped open and she just stared at his hand squeezing my cock through my jeans.

“Go on Angela, have a feel ... It’s really hard and he may need you to get it out for him.”

I couldn’t believe he just did that, I was thinking ... Angela might think I was gay or something. But was sort of relieved when he told her ... to touch me. I looked at Angela and she just giggled ... reached over and started squeezing my cock.

Victor took his hand away and watched with a big grin on his face and continued driving. I moved my arm down so it was resting on Angela’s shoulder and she moved closer so our legs were touching and her head was resting on my shoulder.

“Go on ... get it out.” Victor said.

Angela smiled up at me and pulled the zip down. Her skinny little soft hand went inside my jeans and I felt it go round my cock ... Fucking hell, I hope I don’t come too fast like before.

She pulled it out and it was standing proud. She stared at it before pulling it up and down, then Victor said, “Well Angela, what do you think, do you like boy cock, man cock or dog cock best?”

She giggled and said, she liked my cock cos it didn’t hurt her and she liked the idea that I was young like her and fairly inexperienced. Then she slid down and put the head in her mouth.

Fuck, I didn’t expect that and nor did Victor as he swerved the car and was having a hard job concentrating on his driving. He was watching her wank and go down on me and nearly hit another car!

As soon as he got on a clear stretch of road, he reached over and rubbed my leg saying, “Why don’t you take those jeans off and let Angela do it properly.”

She sat up kissed me on the mouth and repeated, “Yes ... take them off ... this is so naughty ... sucking you in the car going down the motorway.”

I raised my bum and pulled them down, Angela helped me pull them off completely with my pants.

I just loved the feeling of the cool leather against my bare legs and bum and it made me feel so horny. Victor reached over again and rubbed his hand up my leg and onto my hard cock...

Angela stared at his hand, probably wondering what he was going to do and why he liked touching me and well ... young boys.

I didn’t care now, as I had two hands playing with me and Angela was sucking me again. Victor pulled off the motorway and drove towards the lake. Angela was exploring my cock and balls with her hands and mouth and I was trying desperately hard not to cum. Victor found a quiet and fairly secluded spot, parked up and turned the engine off.

Angela sat up, still holding my cock and we all looked around outside. Nobody to be seen so Victor said we better let the dogs out for a run as they were getting too excited, being stuck in the back for over half an hour.

You two stay there and I’ll have a scout around and let the dogs have a run around. He opened the rear door and let King and Den out. They sniffed around each other, doing what dogs do when they meet a new friend, then bounded off, following Victor down a path into the high bushes towards the lake.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.