Dogging Tales - Cover

Dogging Tales

Copyright© 2018 by Dante X

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Young boy gets seduced by an old man who offered driving lessons. Story contains many factual events of how it all began. If Dogging, Bi sex between boys, men, girls, women and beast offend you. Please do not read.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting  

We had escaped and were all really relieved as we drove home. I asked the girl her name and how she met them and ended up at their dog party?

She told us it was Angela and had met the loud mouthed guy with his mate a couple of weeks ago at a park while she was walking her dog.

“So what happened ... you can’t leave us all in suspense like that?” Sue said.

“Well, I like my dog ... a lot and we ... well you know ... play together ... He’s not as big as King or that big black dog but ... you know ... we play.”

“So what happened with them?” Sue pushed her to tell more.

“Well, I was letting Den ... my dog ... lick me in the park ... I was sitting on a bench and didn’t see anyone around ... so I let him ... do it ... But then these two men come out of the bushes ... they scared me and must have been watching me ... hiding ... I don’t know. Anyway ... they were really nice to me ... patting Den and telling me it was OK and they wouldn’t tell anyone.”

“But how come you ended up in the farmhouse?” Sue pushed her for more.

“Well ... Den was really excited and still trying to sniff between my legs ... and I was trying to stop him ... I had my legs closed ... but they were sitting either side of me ... I was nearly cumming when they jumped out the bushes ... But I pushed Den away and closed my legs ... They said they also liked dogs and would I like to meet their dog one day? I told them No as I had only ever let Den do it ... Then they asked me ... if I let him do me all the way?”

“And did you?” ... Sue was liking this story.

“Well I told them I did and they said ... I should let Den have another lick as his cock was all big and he needed to cum ... They opened my legs and Den got in again and started licking me...

Sue again, “How did they open your legs, why didn’t you run away?”

“There was nobody else in the park, well not where I was doing it with Den ... it was sort of hidden ... and they were too big and I’m only 14 and small ... They pulled my knees open and let Den lick me again ... I couldn’t help it ... they held me still with my legs open until he made me cum ... Den started cumming as well and was squirting his stuff all on the floor and on my legs. Then they both rubbed my legs and fingered me ... I was so wet ... Then they started kissing me on my mouth ... taking turns ... both fingering me. Then the big man ... He made me touch his cock ... He took it out and I wanked him while the other man got Den to lick me again ... The old man who made me wank him, cum on my hand and offered it to Den ... Den licked it all off ... This made him really excited and he was trying to climb on me ... His cock was still hard and sticking out.”

“But how did you end up in the farmhouse?”

“They asked me what I usually did when he got all excited like that ... so I told them ... I let him do me ... you know ... put his cock in me ... They said nobody was around and they could keep watch so why not let him do me now ... I told them I was scared and wanted to go home but they just told me to relax and if I let them watch Den do me ... They will let me go home. So I got down on the grass and Den jumped on my back. He knew what to do and I just held my knickers out the way and he did me ... They watched and wanked their cocks until he finished. I met the old man one more time in the park this time, he had his dog with him, the big black one, and he said he would give me 10 pounds if I let his dog lick me...

I said OK ... cos I needed the money. So he held Den, while I let his dog lick me ... But his dogs tongue was so long he made me cum really fast and then he made me come 2 more times. Then he told me he was having a dog party with a few friends. He said I could trust him, and if I wanted to go I could earn another £10 if I let his dog lick me again and his friends could take pictures. It was like ... I really needed the money and ... I love dogs licking me so I went to the party.

“Wow, what a story”, Victor piped in.

Yes but they didn’t give me my money and he never told me, all those old men were gonna touch me and stuff. I didn’t mind the dog but those old men were ... well gross ... Thanks so much for helping me get away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.