Dogging Tales - Cover

Dogging Tales

Copyright© 2018 by Dante X

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Young boy gets seduced by an old man who offered driving lessons. Story contains many factual events of how it all began. If Dogging, Bi sex between boys, men, girls, women and beast offend you. Please do not read.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting  

This is how it all began and contains, many actual events. This story contains themes involving Teens, Dogs, Bisexuality between older males with boys and girls. If these kind of stories offend or make you feel uncomfortable please do not read on.

My first experience was as a teenager at 14 years of age. In fact, back then I don’t even think the term “dogging” had been invented but what happened to me would, I’m pretty sure would be classed as dogging.

There was this old guy who lived a few streets away. He always used to chat to me whenever he saw me, at the corner shop or in the town or wherever.

He seemed a friendly and nice guy, probably in his late 60’s and retired, usually walking his dog. He had this big old car called an Armstrong Siddeley. It had a big leather bench seat in the front and runner boards outside. Looked a bit like an old Rolls Royce.

One day he asked me if I wanted to learn to drive? So I said I did, but as I was only 14 was too young to get a driving licence. We then arranged for him to take me out for a test drive on the Saturday morning.

I was well excited and couldn’t wait to get behind the wheel. I’d already ridden an old motorbike in the park with a mate and to have a go in a car was gonna be great. I went to meet him on the Saturday morning and we walked down this little dirt track to a small parking area behind his house.

We drove out and headed for the countryside and after about 10 minutes, he pulled into a car park and parked up. He talked all about the car, controls and how to accelerate and brake. The car was an automatic so it looked very easy to drive.

Then he told me to get in the drivers seat and start the engine. I swapped places with him and pulled the bench seat forward a bit as I couldn’t quite reach the pedals. He sat fairly close to me, in the middle of the bench seat and said he needed to grab the wheel and steer the car in case of emergency.

Then he told me to drive around the car park a few times to get used to the steering and how to stop with the brakes. Luckily there were no other cars in the car park so there was nothing to crash into.

I took to driving really well and found it quite easy, he said I was good enough to drive on the road and practise my steering, so we drove out the car park and he let me drive around the country lanes. After about an hour or so, he told me to pull into the next layby and stop.

He said I was a fast learner and if I wanted, I could have another lesson the next day. I was so excited and pleased with myself I agreed imediately. That’s when I felt him patting my leg and he gave it a squeeze, saying to jump in the passenger side and let him drive us home.

As we drove along, I remember him asking me all about my school, my mates and if I had a girlfriend ... Every now and then he would touch me on the knee or my thigh and say what a good looking young man I was. Then he asked me if I liked sex and bet me all the girls in my school were after me.

I told him, there were a few I really liked but I was too shy to ask them out for a date.

He then asked me if I had ever had sex with a girl before? So I told him I hadn’t as I was only 14.

Then he asked me if I liked to play with myself in my bedroom when thinking about the girls at school?

I was really embarrassed now and didn’t answer, so he told me, “It was OK and not to be shy as all young boys and especially older guys wanked their cocks fantasizing about girls” and then he squeezed my thigh again.

What I didn’t tell him was I loved wanking and playing with my young cock in my bed and especially in the bath. I would get a large glass of cold water and immerse my cock and balls in it, to feel it get really cold ... My balls would get small and tight ... Then I would pull the glass off and wank while laying in the hot bath water with soap or shampoo ... This made me really hard and as a young 14 year old teenager, I could easily cum several times.

Anyway, this time he didn’t take his hand away and kept stroking my thigh. It felt really weird and although I had never been touched like that before, I just let him do it and remembered, it was actually a very pleasurable sensation and made me feel horny and excited.

He was still driving through the lanes and then he asked me, if I was OK for time?

I told him, I was OK till about 1 PM. He then said, OK we can be back by 1 and he wanted to show me another park where he usually takes his dog for a run and he would bring him along tomorrow.

We continued driving for another 10 minutes, then he turned towards Wheathampstead, a small village in Bedfordshire. The road got very narrow and there was only enough width for one car with passing spaces every few hundred yards.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.