Busty Mom & the Bullies, Bk.#1
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2018 by rmdexter

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Blonde-haired, blue-eyed, 34E-cup Tanya will do whatever's necessary to protect her son from his three bullies, even if it means letting him get his fair share of what Mom has to offer. Lot's Cave has the full book, and a great cover photo, available. Dec. 30, 2018...Book #2 of this series is underway. Watch for it in early 2019.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Size  

Jamal helped Tanya to her feet, where she demurely slipped her bra and the top of her dress back into place. “I’ll be back in a few minutes,” Jamal said to his buddies as he took her hand and turned towards the house.

“Jamal, what the fuck?” Gunner said, rising out of his chair.

Jamal stopped in his tracks and faced his friend. “What?”

“What the fuck are you doing? We always do this together.” Gunner nodded at Tanya before pointing to himself and Zeke, who had the same puzzled look on his face.

Jamal simply shook his head. “You idiots. Look, do you trust me, or what?” He pointed an accusatory finger at Gunner.

“Well, yeah, of course.”

“I said I’d be back in a few minutes. Do you think I’m gonna take her upstairs and be finished fucking this fine thing in just ‘a few minutes’? Get serious.”

“Uh, well, no.” Gunner was still half out of his chair, but had a sheepish look on his face now.

“Then just sit your sorry white ass down, and I’ll be back,” Jamal paused before emphasizing his final words, “in a few minutes.”

Resigning himself to Jamal’s word as their unspoken leader, Gunner relaxed back into his seat. The look on his face showed that he still wasn’t convinced.

“Don’t worry about it, man,” Zeke said as Jamal and Tanya disappeared into the house. “Has The Man ever done us wrong?”

“No.” Gunner’s answer didn’t come out reeking of confidence.

“Relax, man. He said he’d be right back. Just take it easy, and we’ll be tapping that gorgeous MILF in no time. And hey,” Zeke tapped his friend on the arm playfully, “I bet I’ll be dumping more loads into her today than you.”

“No way, asshole. I’m always good for at least one more than you.”

Zeke turned to Elliott, ignoring Gunner’s comment. “Hey Smallcox, you don’t mind that we’re going to be fucking your mom, do ya?”

Elliott was taken aback by the direct question, and sat there dumbfounded as the two bullies looked at him, smirks on their faces. “Well, I uh ... I...”

“Don’t worry about it, man,” Zeke continued as Elliott sat there stumbling over his words. “With Jamal running things, you’ll get your fair share of that pussy of hers, not to mention that hot fucking mouth. Man, can your mother ever suck cock.”

“Yeah, I don’t think I’ve ever had anybody who loves sucking a cock like that,” Gunner added. “Your mom is so hungry for it. It’s like she wants to drain every last drop of cum out of your balls. And that mouth of hers is just so fucking hot. And like Zeke just said, you’ll get your turn, after we’ve had ours, of course.” Gunner had a stern look on his face when he finished speaking, and Elliott could tell the blonde boy was expecting some kind of response from him.

“Uh ... sure ... okay. I ... I guess that’s okay,” he finally mumbled out.

“You guess?” Again, the harsh look on Gunner’s face was enough to set Elliott’s teeth in edge.

“No, I mean yes, that’s fine.” The awkward words tumbled out of Elliott’s mouth.

“What’s fine? I want to hear you say it.”

Elliott felt himself flushing as the two boys stared at him. He knew he’d been put on the spot, and he also knew there was no one there to bail him out of the predicament he was in. He forced himself to take a deep breath in order to get up the courage to respond. “It ... it’s fine that you’re going to be fucking my mother.”

“And what else?” Gunner had a grim look on his face, although he nodded at Elliott’s initial response.

“And ... and that you’re going to be using her mouth.”

“When? When are we going to be using her mouth?”

Elliott paused for a second, hoping he’d give the answer they wanted to hear. “Uh ... whenever you want?”

Gunner nodded his approval as he and Zeke shared a smile. “That’s right, Smallcox, we’ll be using that hot, wet mouth and sweet pussy of your mom’s whenever, and wherever, we want. And like we did earlier, we’re gonna let you clean all of that cum off your mom for us. Are you gonna be happy with that, Smallcox? Are you gonna be happy being our ‘Clean-up Boy’?”

Elliott felt himself turning crimson under the steely gaze of Gunner and Zeke.

“What’s goin’ on?”

They all turned as Jamal walked up to the table, his eyes going from Elliott’s flushed face to his two friends.

“Where is she? Where’s the MILF? What’s going on?” Gunner motioned towards the house as he faced Jamal, clearly agitated.

“Don’t worry. I just helped her pick out something nice to wear for us. She’ll be ready in a few minutes.” Gunner calmed down after hearing what Jamal had to say. “So what were you assholes talking about when I walked up just now?”

“We were just talking to Smallcox here,” Gunner continued, “about the way things are going to be with us and his mom from now on. How we’re going to be filling her with cum each and every day. Just as you walked up I was asking him how he felt about being our Clean-Up Boy.”

“Oh yeah,” Jamal said, turning to Elliott with a lecherous smile on his face. “That sounds like a good way of putting it. What do you think, Kid, are you ready to do some serious cleaning? The stuff’s gonna be leaking out of your mom all the time from now on, and we’re gonna need you to take care of that for us.”

“I ... I...” Elliott stammered.

“Just think of all that sweet pussy juice you’re gonna get to lap up at the same time. And that’s really what you want, isn’t it?”

Elliott thought about the wet panties still in his pocket, and knew Jamal could read him like a book. Elliott sat their stock still, the guilt of what he was thinking written all over his face.

“I want to hear him say it,” Gunner said.

Jamal turned to Elliott, who still sat there, red-faced. “You heard the man, Kid. What do you have to say? Are you ready to be our Clean-up Boy?”

Elliott realized he wasn’t getting any help out his predicament from Jamal. The grim look on his face was just as foreboding as the one on Gunner’s. Bucking up his courage, he finally responded. “Yes ... uh, yes sir.”

“Yes sir, what? What are you going to be? Say it, Kid.”

“I’m going to be ... I’m going to be your Clean-up Boy.”

“That’s the way. That’s what we wanted to hear. And trust me, we’re gonna keep you busy.” Jamal paused as he looked at a red-faced Elliott. “Do you still have those panties of your mother’s I gave you?”

“Yes sir.”

“Let me see them.” Elliott slowly withdrew the damp panties out of his pocket. “Sniff ‘em,” Jamal commanded.

Elliott did as he was asked, holding the sexy panties to his face and breathing deeply, the alluring scent of his mother’s fragrant pussy juice firing his young senses, sending a jolt of arousal right to his midsection.

“The little fucker really gets turned on smelling his mother’s cunt, doesn’t he?” Gunner smiled knowingly as he spoke to his two friends.

“Fuckin’ right he does,” Jamal said, watching Elliott inhale deeply as he rubbed the soggy panties over his face. “Can you blame him?”

“Fuck no,” Zeke said. “If I had a mother that looked like that I’d be jackin’ off into her laundry basket every day.”

Jamal smiled at his friend before turning back to Elliott. “Suck on ‘em, Smallcox. Suck on those panties. Get that sweet cunt-honey you love so much.”

Elliott brought the damp panties to his face, his lust for his mother’s succulent cunt overpowering his sense of decency. He turned the panties inside out and stuck the soggy lining into his mouth, his taste buds coming alive as her tasted her distinctive womanly nectar. Even with the boys watching, he was unable to stop the warm moan of pleasure that emanated from deep in his throat, “Mmmm...”

“That’s the way, Kid. Suck on those pretty little panties. Suck that cunt-juice right out of there.” Jamal’s words registered in Elliott’s brain, but it didn’t make any difference-he had no intention of stopping what he was doing. Overcome with excitement, he closed his lips around the wad of material in his mouth and sucked hard, the tiny droplets of her tasty discharge seeping out onto his waiting tongue.

“Jesus, he loves that shit,” Zeke said. “Just listen to him sucking that cooze-juice out of there.”

“Well, he’s gonna get a lot of opportunity to satisfy that craving from now on, and not just from licking her panties-he’s gonna get it straight from the source.” Jamal turned to share a smile with his buddies. “C’mon, let’s go inside. She should be ready for us.”


Tanya stood in front of her dressing table, combing her hair. She fluffed it out so it framed her pretty face sensually, the lustrous blonde locks looking somewhat wild and sexy, as she knew Jamal expected.

He’d accompanied her to her room, and then he’d inspected her lingerie drawer, picking out something for her to wear. He’d chosen a red satin lace-up bustier, something she knew looked spectacular on her. And now looking at herself in the mirror, she knew he’d chosen wisely. The satin glistened alluringly as it molded itself to her curvy body, yet she knew the fabric was sinfully cool to the touch-and she expected the boys to be touching her a lot from now on, and she felt herself getting wet just thinking about it.

She couldn’t explain what had come over her since they’d first come into her house, but she found herself almost ‘under their spell’. Under the spell of pure young maleness, their testosterone-laced bodies seeming to ooze sex with every breath they took-especially Jamal. From that first moment he’d pushed himself up against her in the kitchen, when that huge cock had nestled up against her lush backside, she’d felt something take control of her. It was like a deep-seated wantonness had been lying restlessly dormant inside her, just waiting for someone to release those troubling desires-troubling submissive desires that she’d suppressed for all these years. Desires to slavishly worship and serve big hard cocks-big hard YOUNG cocks. Cocks that could stay hard for hours on end.

And that night when they’d come back to the house and asked her to jerk them off, she knew then she was a goner. Their hard cocks, their huge hard teenage cocks had set her on fire with a lustful need she never knew existed. And they were all big, so fucking big that it had taken her breath away. And when Jamal had whipped out that black monster of his, she’d almost swooned. And as a tempting dizziness had overtaken her, she understood in that moment the look her husband had had on his face when she’d discovered him sucking off that black man out by their pool. She’d almost felt the blissful ecstasy she’d seen in her husband’s eyes as she reached out and closed her fingers around Jamal’s long hard black cock. It was so powerful, so big, so hard, so fucking hard, and yet so velvety soft at the same time. And the other boys had been just as hard, and almost as big. Her pussy had started gushing as she’d stroked those amazing young cocks, and she knew then she wouldn’t be able to rest until she had experienced everything those huge cocks had to offer, including having every last inch of each one inside her-like she knew was going to happen to her right now.

Then there was Elliott, her frail young son. She’d known for a long time now that he loved to steal her bras and panties from her laundry basket. She found where he stashed them in his room. She’d often go and check them, just to see the numerous loads of young spunk he’d deposit, mostly into her bra cups. And she could see from her panties that he’d made good use of them, the crotch almost chewed to the quick in many of them.

When she’d first discovered what he was doing, rather than be angry, she’d found it illicitly exciting to know that her son was masturbating thinking about her. She’d often rub her panties against her seeping cunt before tossing them in the laundry basket, knowing Elliott would shortly be getting off as he sniffed and licked her tasty nectar off the discarded garment. Tanya knew it was the ultimate taboo, but as long as nobody found out, neither she nor Elliott were going to complain.

But now Elliott’s bullies were there, and things had changed. They’d let her know that if things didn’t go as they wanted, she, and especially Elliott, would suffer for it. She knew deep down that the look in Jamal’s eyes told her otherwise, that they wouldn’t really harm either of them. But both she and Jamal knew it was a ruse they were both playing, allowing her a justifiable way out. She could protect her son by doing whatever they asked, at the same time satisfying those lustful wanton desires within her that had risen to the surface-the desire for big hard young cock.

If allowing Elliott to take part as what they were calling their ‘Clean-up Boy’, well, she was willing to go along with that too, just so long as they kept feeding her those huge young cocks. When Elliott had first licked the cum off her face, she couldn’t believe how excited she’d been to see him do it. Looking into his eyes, it was like looking into a mirror. She could see the submissiveness inside him, the willingness to do what Jamal was asking of him. And his sweet mouth, that sweet adorable talented mouth of his. She knew he was inexperienced when it came to women or the ways of lovemaking, but he seemed a natural when it came to knowing what to do with those lips and tongue of his. His kisses were sweet and left her breathless. And the fact that his mouth was full of their cum when he did made it wickedly sinful, and deliciously exciting. Jamal had told her to let Elliott have their creamy cum, and she’d seen the blissful look in Elliott’s eyes as he’d swallowed their warm thick spunk, a look she knew she’d had in her own eyes.

When Jamal told him her mouth was hers to use, she’d shivered at the idea, and then had felt her pussy gush as Elliott fed his rock-hard cock into her mouth. It was much smaller than the others, but just as big as his father’s, if not bigger. She’d closed her lips around his throbbing prick and sucked feverishly, wanting to give her little boy as much pleasure as possible. And he’d filled her mouth as his body twitched and shook, totally emptying himself into her. Done, she’d seen the eager look in his eyes as she’d drawn her fingers out of her bikini bottoms, her fingers glistening with her syrupy juices. He’d enthusiastically sucked up all she had to give, and she knew then how much he craved her pussy. Just as she’d seen from her used panties, Elliott threw himself full force into licking her hands clean. She knew in that moment, if given the chance, he’d be just as enthusiastic when it came to cleaning her pussy, and something inside her told her Jamal was going to give her naïve young son that chance. She couldn’t wait.

Tanya turned and faced herself in the mirror. With her hair slightly tousled and looking playfully sexy, she applied some dark bronzy tones to her eyelids, followed by a swirl of the mascara brush over her naturally-long lashes. It gave her a more sultry look than the pinky eye shadow she was used to wearing, and she liked it. She was just about to apply some more lipstick when she remembered something-she’d bought a bottle of Yves St. Laurent ‘Rouge Vinyl’ lip gloss but had never used it. She’d been attracted by the wet-look shininess of it, but had felt that the bright red was too much for her, especially on a day to day basis. But she realized it was perfect for her now, perfect for the way the boys wanted her mouth to look. It didn’t take her long to find the unopened little bottle in her makeup drawer. She twisted it open and drew out the applicator, smiling slightly as she drew the tiny brush around her full lips. Her eyes went to the mirror, where she noticed her pouty lips almost glowing, looking wickedly wet and teasingly inviting. She painted her lips with the shiny red gloss, turning her wide full mouth into a brilliant red gash, which she knew Jamal wanted. A wet-looking mouth perfect for sucking cock-big hard cock.

She looked at the pink polish on the nails of her fingers and toes. Jamal wanted red, but there wasn’t time for that now. She’d have to do it before the next time they came over. But he didn’t seem worried about that when he’d picked out what he wanted her to wear. And she knew he expected her to get ready quickly. She had no reason to delay either. She was sopping wet and wanted to feel those huge cocks inside her just as much as they did.

Tanya adjusted her girls one more time, her voluminous tits barely contained by the bustier. She liked the way her big tits cast a pronounced shadow on her midsection, and the way the cinched-in waist emphasized her shapely hourglass figure. She hoped the boys would like it too. The ribbon-like laces that adorned the front were drawn taught, forcing her huge tits together and up. The laces were tight as could be, and she knew that one tug on the bow would release her breasts from their containment. If that happened, she wouldn’t be surprised if the bustier went flying right off, based on the strain it was under.

With her nipples just beneath the lacy top edge of the bustier’s cups, she reached down and wriggled her hips, adjusting the tiny waistband of the matching thong panties. Jamal had been pleased when she’d shown him the set amongst her lingerie collection. “Very nice,” he’d said, running his long black fingers over the tiny piece of red satin. “I want to see those on you, even though they won’t be staying on for long.”

Having left the panties til the very end, Tanya carefully adjusted the front panel, making sure her juices weren’t seeping through. She turned and looked at her plump rear end, nicely displayed in the tiny red thong. She was happy she’d spent all those hours at the gym with her sister. Her curvy bum still looked good. It was maybe a bit plumper than it had been when she was in her twenties, but it was still nice and round, and the skin was as soft and smooth as a baby’s bottom.

Her gaze drifted down to her legs. Jamal had surveyed her drawer full of nylons and the few corsets she had. She’d thought he’d ask her to put on a garter belt, but he said, “Not this time, sweetheart, I love the look of those fantastic legs of yours. But from now on, I’ll let you know what I want you to wear, and I expect you to obey my wishes. I’m probably gonna want you to go out and buy a few new things, things that I like. Do you have a problem with that?”

“No sir,” she’d responded immediately.

“Good. That’s my good girl. That’s what I like to hear. Now, let me see what kind of shoes you have. I hope you’ve got a lot of high heels, because that’s what we like.”

She led him to her big walk-in closet, where her shoes were nicely displayed on a series of shelves she’d had specially installed for that purpose. Having settled on the red satin bustier and matching panties, Jamal had selected a pair of sexy strappy red sandals. A few tiny lace-like straps ran across the top of her foot from side to side, with a slender leather strap that circled her ankle, the tiny buckle fixing the shoe in place. They were one of the few pairs she had that he seemed to approve of, and she saw a smile come across his face when he spotted the 5” rapier-like heels. She’d seen them in a store window and thought they’d looked sexier than anything. She’d tried them on and fell in love with them, and having never gone to a night club or out for a fancy dinner since she’d bought them, they’d remained in her closet until now, waiting.

“These, these’ll be perfect,” he’d said as he drew them down from the shelf and handed them to her.

She looked down at the shoes now, loving the way her legs looked in the sky-high heels. The tiny straps across the top of her foot and the slender band circling her ankle looked teasingly sexy on her delicate feet. Jamal had said he wanted her legs bare, this time anyway, so to make them look even better, she’d applied a thin layer of some lotion she had, which made her skin shimmer, as if coated with a fine sheen of oil. It made her shapely toned legs look dead sexy, even to her. And with those 5” heels, she knew the boys would be happy.

She did a little pirouette one more time, her eyes going to the massive swells of her big tits, her cleavage deep, dark, and wickedly inviting. She knew the boys would love that too.

She’d sprayed on her sexiest perfume and was just fluffing her hair up one more time when the door to her bedroom opened. Jamal was leading the way, with Gunner and Zeke right behind him, while Elliott followed meekly behind. The three bullies were dressed only in their low-slung jeans, showing off their muscular physiques and defined abs. Elliott remained in his jeans and t-shirt, looking somewhat confused and anxious.

“Elliott, get those covers off the bed,” Jamal said as he pointed to Tanya’s king-size bed. Happy that Jamal had used his real name instead of ‘Smelliott’ or ‘Smallcox’, Elliott compliantly went about stripping the bed, piling the duvet and cushions on the floor against the wall. “Not the cushions. Pile all those decorative cushions and the pillows against the headboard. I want to make sure your mom is nice and comfortable when we’re taking turns fucking her.” Jamal turned to his friends with a lecherous smile as Elliott arranged the pillows into a stack, the mass of them mounded up against the wooden headboard. When Elliott had finished his task, he turned and looked at the young black man, anxiously wondering if he was going to be dismissed. Jamal’s next words eased his mind.

“You can sit over there and watch, Kid,” he said to Elliott as he pointed to the easy chair positioned opposite the bed. Elliott meekly complied. He made his way over to the chair and sat on the front edge, his hands clasped in his lap as he eagerly awaited whatever was going to happen next.

“All right, sweetheart, come over here so we can get a look at ya,” Jamal said as he turned to Tanya.

Tanya made her way towards him as he stood in front of the foot of the bed, walking confidently in the sky-high heels, doing her best to put one foot in front of the other, the way she’d seen models walk.

“Holy fuck, look at that smokin’ bitch,” Gunner said, his eyes raking lustfully over Tanya’s spectacular body. He jumped back when Jamal backhanded him across the shoulder, catching him unawares. The loud smack caused everyone to stop in their tracks.

“The fuck, man?” Gunner said, his hand going to his shoulder, where a blotchy red mark was already beginning to show.

“Watch your language,” Jamal said, pointing an accusatory finger in Gunner’s face. “This isn’t one of the whores from the neighbourhood. You can call those skanks bitches all you want. But I don’t want to ever hear you say that about this fine lady. You got it?”

Gunner looked taken aback, but nodded his head in agreement. “Sure, man, sure. Fuck, I was just playin’.”

“Playtime’s over. It’s time to get down to some serious business.” Jamal turned his attention back to Tanya, who had stopped halfway between her makeup table and the bed. “Now where were we? Oh yeah. C’mon, sweetheart, bring that sexy body over here for us to play with.”

Tanya continued her approach as four sets of eyes ravished her lush mature body.

“Is that a different lipstick?” Jamal asked once she stopped in front of him, his eyes zeroing in on her pouty red lips, which glistened alluring under the wet-look gloss.

“Yes. I’d forgotten I had this one. I’ve never worn it before.”

A big smile came over Jamal’s face. “I love it. I love how shiny and wet it makes that perfect mouth of yours look. Perfect for sucking cock, lots of cock.”

Tanya felt herself blushing, but she knew he was right. She knew that’s why she had put the lipstick on, hoping they’d use her mouth to fulfill their testosterone-laced teenage desires. Use her mouth for a place to come, to dump multiple loads of thick, savory boy-cum.

“Oh fuck, man, look at those tits, and those legs,” Zeke said. “It looks like somebody came on her legs and she rubbed it all over them.”

“She’s gonna get plenty of chances to do that from now on,” Jamal said as he smiled approvingly at Tanya’s exotically made-up face. He nodded as he looked at the bewitchingly smoky tones of her eye shadow and sexy wildness as her fluffed up hair framed her lovely face.

“Yeah, that is one beautiful woman,” Zeke said, wanting to make sure he stayed in Jamal’s good books.

“She is that,” Jamal said, walking around Tanya and inspecting her like a judge inspecting thoroughbred horses at the state fair. He spent a long time focussing on her huge tits, which the jam-packed bustier was barely able to contain. Her ran his big black hand appraisingly over her curvy bum, and then up along the outline of her slender waist and beneath the heavy shelf of her breasts. His touch made Tanya shiver in anticipation. “Look at this gorgeous fucking body. Look at that mouth, those tits, those wide fuckable hips.” Jamal paused with his inspection and looked over at his two friends. “She definitely has one, doesn’t she?”

“Oh fuck, yeah. She’s got one all right. There’s no doubt about it,” Gunner chimed in, having recovered from his little confrontation with Jamal. “What do you think, Zeke?”

Zeke looked stunned as his eyes continued to run up and down over the MILF’s mouthwatering body. His hand was blatantly running over the front of his jeans, where his swelling cockhead was already starting to emerge over the low-slung waistband. “Oh fuck, does she ever. I don’t think I’ve seen one as perfect as hers before. She definitely has one of the best ones ever.”

“One what?” A tiny thin voice came from behind them.

The boys turned and looked over at Elliott, who was sitting anxiously on the easy chair. He had a perplexed but keen look on his face, wondering what the boys were talking about.

“What did you say, Kid?” Jamal asked, looking somewhat perturbed at being interrupted.

Elliott looked quickly at his mother’s lewdly displayed body, her eyes meeting his with a soft smile before he turned back to Jamal and spoke. “What do you mean when you said she ‘has one’? One what?”

The stern look on Jamal’s face was replaced by a shit-eating grin. “Oh, I see, you want to know what we mean by saying ‘she has one’.” He paused as he looked back over his shoulder at the sexy MILF before facing Elliott once more. “What we mean by saying she has one is what we mean about her body.”

Elliott’s eyebrows arched together. “I still don’t get it.”

Jamal looked steadily at Elliott. “Her body is what we’re talking about-’a body that’s made for big cocks’. That’s what we mean by ‘she has one’. And your mother definitely has ‘a body made for big cocks’. And we’re going to give her some right now.”

As Jamal reached for his belt, Gunner and Zeke quickly followed. “How do you want to do her, Jamal?” Zeke asked. “Are we going to go in the usual order so we can get her loosened up for you?” Zeke had an eager look on his face, knowing that if Jamal wanted to do as he’d asked, he’d be the first one to get his big prick inside the sexy MILF.

Jamal kept his eyes on Tanya’s face as he calmly tossed his jeans aside and slowly shook his head. “No, not this time. This time we’re going to take her one at a time, and I’m going first. I want to hear her scream with this big black cock inside her before you guys get those tiny dicks of yours seen to.”

Tanya felt her spine tingle at the thought of Jamal taking her first. One part of her had hoped he’d do as Zeke had suggested, letting her take the smallest cock first-although she already knew that even Zeke’s prick was bigger than anything she’d ever have inside her before. But deep down, she knew that she wanted Jamal to be first, to feel that enormous black snake work its way deep inside her, stretching her and filling her like never before. Yes, the smile on Jamal’s face told her he knew exactly what she wanted-what she needed.

“C’mon, sweetheart, get down on your knees for a minute,” Jamal said as he put his big hands on Tanya’s shoulders and pushed down. She eagerly complied. She dropped to her knees, her face mere inches away from Jamal’s stiffening cock.

He reached down and hefted his beefy dick, pointing the purple head at her mouth. “Wrap those red lips around that big black barrel and suck for a minute or two. I want that gun fully cocked and loaded before I stick it way up inside you.”

Tanya almost swooned as she looked at the massive cock before her, knowing it would soon be tearing its way up her needy cunt. She ovalled her lips as Jamal flexed forward, feeding that big puffy helmet right into her mouth. It felt hot and oh so soft between her lips as she leaned forward, taking more of the stiffening rod.

“Mmm...” She couldn’t help the purr that emanated from her throat as her lips clamped down just past the pronounced coronal ridge, locking the lemon-sized knob within her mouth.

“Oh fuck, yeah, that’s the way, sweetheart,” Jamal said as he slowly stroked his rising cock, his big hand wrapped around the stiffening weapon in a warm loving corridor. “Get that big dick ready to stretch that tight white pussy of yours. And then once I’ve got you opened up, these guys are gonna take their turn, and then we’ll have another go round after that. We’re gonna fill you up, sweetheart. Fill you up with that creamy white cum you love so much.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.